• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Colin Kaepernick to the Texans

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point?

2012 Joe Flacco > 2012 Colin Kaepernick.

2013 Joe Flacco > 2013 Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick is the Green Lantern. One of the lesser Green Lanterns who sucked. The Niners' amazing talent around him is his green ring. Without them he's nothing.

Even IF you think Joe Flacco is better than Kaepernick, do you want a Joe Flacco caliber QB with THAT contract on this team? Doesn't that counter your very post?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Even IF you think Joe Flacco is better than Kaepernick, do you want a Joe Flacco caliber QB with THAT contract on this team? Doesn't that counter your very post?

Kaepernick will probably get something close to that.

And The Green Lantern AKA Kap can't carry Flacco's jock. Flacco for all that money over TGL & the money he'll get any day.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My point?

2012 Joe Flacco > 2012 Colin Kaepernick.

2013 Joe Flacco > 2013 Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick is the Green Lantern. One of the lesser Green Lanterns who sucked. The Niners' amazing talent around him is his green ring. Without them he's nothing.

Where was all that "Aamazing talent" today??? Kaps legs and the defense is the only thing that showed up today! Gore and VD were complete no-shows, and the WR's couldn't seperate much at all... The O-line, no push and broke down in pass protection the second half... The Niners coaching staff did not adjust in the second half, and they were out coached! "Amazing talent" doesn't mean shit if you are just going to keep everything vanilla and not adjust to the game...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick will probably get something close to that.

And The Green Lantern AKA Kap can't carry Flacco's jock. Flacco for all that money over TGL & the money he'll get any day.

No, he won't. Joe Flacco had a Superbowl MVP card in his deck during his contract negotiations. What does Kaepernick have, besides a few playoff wins and mediocre stats?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No, he won't. Joe Flacco had a Superbowl MVP card in his deck during his contract negotiations. What does Kaepernick have, besides a few playoff wins and mediocre stats?

Did you mean to say what does Flacco have?

Easy. A brain.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a QB coach of Harbs caliber... its distasteful to see Kap NOT GO THRU HIS READS....

I cannot believe Kap just gave it away... like that... poof.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Get a hold of yourself. You sound ridiculous.

No I don't. I sound like I waited all season for Kaepernick not to keep repeating the same stupid mistake over and over and over and over and over and over & he still couldn't do it. With 3 f'ing time outs!

He simply doesn't know what's going on. He can't think / see fast enough. That's never going to change.

Great quarterbacking starts up stairs, and Kap is small potatoes. It doesn't mean he's a dumb guy off the field; he just doesn't measure up to good NFL quarterbacks.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way, I was one of the first to not believe in Jeff Garcia too. Some people beat me to the punch in not believing in Alex Smith, but I came around pretty quickly.

You'll all join me eventually.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sick, when Russel Wilson was looking pretty bad in the game, what did the Seattle coaching staff do? They found ways to get the ball out of his hands faster and safer. Quick hitters like slants and WR screens that really loosened things up for Lynch which in affect helped out Wilson and the Seattle offense... Did the Niner coaching staff do the same? NO THEY DIDN'T! Just like they have most of the season, they have not adjusted to the game! This was a repeat of what happened in week FN' two! Greg Roman wouldn't know a screen play if it hit him in the head! If everyone in the world knows that Kap has trouble finding his third and fourth options, why the F*CK can't Greg Roman see it and try to find ways to alleviate the situation? It is utter madness to keep doing the same shit over and over again and expect different results!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick, when Russel Wilson was looking pretty bad in the game, what did the Seattle coaching staff do? They found ways to get the ball out of his hands faster and safer. Quick hitters like slants and WR screens that really loosened things up for Lynch which in affect helped out Wilson and the Seattle offense... Did the Niner coaching staff do the same? NO THEY DIDN'T! Just like they have most of the season, they have not adjusted to the game! This was a repeat of what happened in week FN' two! Greg Roman wouldn't know a screen play if it hit him in the head! If everyone in the world knows that Kap has trouble finding his third and fourth options, why the F*CK can't Greg Roman see it and try to find ways to alleviate the situation? It is utter madness to keep doing the same shit over and over again and expect different results!

Yeah, those quick screen passes were huge for Seattle, and it sure helped them out that our corners were playing off.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping The Tin Man's 3-turnover ass in the game 'til the last minute. That's where they were.

If Kap is the Tin Man, then Roman is that little turd hiding behind the curtain. It is like Roman's mind just randomly starts jacking off during EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Why blame it all on Kap?

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Schaub gets cut then the 49ers should to go hard after him. I think Schaub is much better option then Kaepernick as the most important characteristic for a QB is passing. Enough of this dual threat garbage. The Schaub Pick six thing, was easily the most over blown story line of the season. The Texans lost so many games cause they started Keenum.

And I am tired of hearing that Kaep has won so many games. The San Francisco 49ers won those games, not just Kaepernick. If he was a competent passer he wouldnt need to be running and "carrying his team on his back". With the talent on this team, lets be honest who needs to be carried? its been Kaep that has been carried all along.
As far as Kaep growing as a passer, its pretty clear thats not happening. All you need to do is look at his first interception. It goes back to the definition of insanity. He sees that Crab is covered and throws the ball anyway thinking that he can throw it over the defender, instead the ball is picked off. Just one or two series later he does the same exact fucking thing. luckily the ball got to crab on that one. thats not a sign of somebody that is learning and growing as a player. That says, hes gunna play his game and no one elses. there no excuse for it. Kaep is a one read qb, anybody that thinks differently, is fooling themselves. There is hope for Kaep as a passer but I dont think he will get it together in time to make it work with the 49ers.

Then there is his throwing motion. A touch throw is very important part of a QBs arsenal. With that motion He is just incapable of putting touch on his passes. This can be Worked on, but it means a complete overhaul of his throwing motion and that takes a lot of time and commitment that we havent seen from Kaep.

The sooner they start the process of moving away from Kaep, the better. Thats not to say that he cant be a Niner that just means the FO needs to start grooming another qb or bring in a vet to compete with him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kap is the Tin Man, then Roman is that little turd hiding behind the curtain. It is like Roman's mind just randomly starts jacking off during EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Why blame it all on Kap?

It's easier. I mean, it'd be just as easy to put all blame on Roman, if not for Kaepernick's 3 turnovers (and Goodwin's save that Kaepernick made up for the next play with a TD pass). So, it's easier to put it all on Kaepernick. (Saying it was a team loss could be a cop-out by some.)

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one year of starting and you want to get rid of him? Give me a break. You guys are ridiculous. He didn't lose this game by himself.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sickness - If Green Bay had caught that 4th quarter interception would you have come to the same conclusion or did you need to see the Carolina and Seattle game? Was there something particular about this game that wouldn't have been shown by a Green Bay pick six (or close)? Just curious, not trying to put my own opinion into it.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't. I sound like I waited all season for Kaepernick not to keep repeating the same stupid mistake over and over and over and over and over and over & he still couldn't do it. With 3 f'ing time outs!

He simply doesn't know what's going on. He can't think / see fast enough. That's never going to change.

Great quarterbacking starts up stairs, and Kap is small potatoes. It doesn't mean he's a dumb guy off the field; he just doesn't measure up to good NFL quarterbacks.

I don't disagree about Kaep. I disagree that he's gonna demand a Flacco type contract, and I'm not finding any better alternatives just waiting to be picked up.

stilla9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't to give up on the kid just yet. I know he has to take this year and really evaluate how he wants to approach the type of QB he want to become this offseason. If he believes that there nothing wrong with his game, he will have a short career. If he realizes that his game in the pocket is horrible and work to fix it. Then skies the limit for this guy. As for me, Im not giving up on him just yet.

On a side not I wouldn't be against bringing in so young talent (draft) and a vet QB to camp next year.