• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Colin Kaepernick to the Texans

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You lost all credibility with the Sanchez comment.

Dirty Sanchez, are you serious? GTFO.

Remember what he did when his team had talent? Well the Niners have more talent than the Jets did back then.

People were saying that Rivers sucked after a couple of down seasons too.

This isn't an endorsement of Sanchez; this is an indictment of Kaepernick. Some dumbass is going to fall for the oldest trick in the book: thinking a running QB not named Steve Young is something special. They're going to give him 100+ million dollars. If that sucker is Trent baalke then he will have single-handedly erased all of the progress he's made.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? This is an emotional, over-reaction thread. If Kaep throws a TD pass on that last drive and we are going to the Super Bowl, this thread doesn't exist. What ever happened to giving a QB a chance to develop? In his year and a half as a starter, we have went to a Super Bowl and an NFC championship game. And you want to trade him for Mark fucking Sanchez? Thank god, you are not the GM.

There's a lot of PMS threads on here, but I agree, getting Dirty Sanchez is not just one step in the wrong direction. You're basically falling off the cliff right there.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sick No, i can't let you say that.... thats absurd... both are terrible in the awareness department, both have disappointing decision making but Kap has at least an arm if used properly AND Kap does bring the dual threat with him.

Sanchez has the butt fumble....

Its a disappointment now but Sanchez is not the rebound girl you want!

Sanchez has a great arm.

And screw dual-threat QBs. They're a recipe for disaster.

And screw their headphones, tattoos & stupid commercials.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There's a lot of PMS threads on here, but I agree, getting Dirty Sanchez is not just one step in the wrong direction. You're basically falling off the cliff right there.

It would be a lateral move. A much cheaper one.

And it would get the Niners a king's ransom in draft pick(s).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember what he did when his team had talent? Well the Niners have more talent than the Jets did back then.

People were saying that Rivers sucked after a couple of down seasons too.

This isn't an endorsement of Sanchez; this is an indictment of Kaepernick. Some dumbass is going to fall for the oldest trick in the book: thinking a running QB not named Steve Young is something special. They're going to give him 100+ million dollars. If that sucker is Trent baalke then he will have single-handedly erased all of the progress he's made.

Kapernick has no leverage right now... Failed 2x in the big spotlight on the same stupid play... his chances for a big payday is minimal now.

Again I'm not going to let Kap go for a Sanchez QB... we need an upgrade OR a promising young prospect... however is that worth the gamble?

Clowney though... i wont hate hate :(

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez has a great arm.

And screw dual-threat QBs. They're a recipe for disaster.

And screw their headphones, tattoos & stupid commercials.

1. I dont believe Sanchez knows how to use anymore than Kap, I think Kap is more accurate which means sh*t cuz he still cant hit a fade. Don't overblow Sanchez

2. Can't hold that... Kap's legs broke through in the first but disappeared in the 2nd when he tried to be someone he wasn't but again he HAS THE WORSE QB VISION EVERRR

3. Absolutely... his fucking diva/hollywood act from the offseason ruined him...

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I wouldn't be opposed to taking a QB in the 2nd round.

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an overreaction. Kaep just won 2 road playoff games. You know how many road playoff games Montana won in his career? 2. Is Colin a perfect player?....no there is no such thing. The best regular season QB ever (Peyton) has 1 super bowl ring. Things happen in a team game. I don't see many people blasting Frank Gore's performance.....he played old today. Colin needs to follow Montana's advice and learn to throw with a bit more accuracy from the pocket. 58% is way below average...and right now his passing is not good enough to cut it.

Based

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad none of you guys are GMs. Ninersickness wouldn't make it a week as a GM. Trading Kap to the Texans is stupid.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if its for Clowney and an acceptable QB replacement which is the deal breaker... barely...

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if its for Clowney and an acceptable QB replacement which is the deal breaker... barely...

There are no sure things in the draft. Look at Cam Newton and Andrew Luck. 2 of the most highly touted qb's coming out of college and both have looked bad in the playoffs. You keep what you have but you take a flyer on a qb that falls. Kind of like Seattle did with Russell Wilson. Worst case, you get a competent backup for when Colin eventually gets knocked out on one of those runs of his.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not sure the 49ers know how to use Kaep. The play calling was atrocious, as were many of Kaep's reads. Throwing that out over the head of the linebacker repeatedly got him burned. Didn't Roman know that? Why keep calling it?

Kaep is a high risk, high reward QB. And the 49ers are trying to make him into game manager Alex Smith. So he runs wild in the 1st half, and then they try and force him to hand off to Gore up the middle, and then become a pocket passer. What happened to the roll out and throw like they did to McDonald early in the game. Never went back to it after that.

As frustrating as Kaep may be at times, he is the best we have, and could have. He was won three road playoff games in hostile conditions, more than 16 or 8 ever did.

Lots of blame to go around on this game, but it all doesn't hang on Kaep. The "D" couldn't stop Seattle from scoring 20 second half points, couldn't stop a 4th and 7, special teams couldn't camp down on a 70 yard return, and couldn't beat the refs.

And yeah, Kaep needs to earn his huge payday. Even so, a little wary. Look what happened to Flacco after the SB win.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Joe Flacco would've beaten the Seahawks if he were the Niners' QB today.

If you're going to have a mediocre to bad QB you might as well have a cheap one. That's one of the Cardinal rules of NFL management.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while everyone has their faults, Kap's 3x TOs were terrible... poor pocket awareness/ball protectoin, throws a sh*tty loft to a SEA CB n once again BYPASSES open players and throws a fade which is not his forte to a game ending INT.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
while everyone has their faults, Kap's 3x TOs were terrible... poor pocket awareness/ball protectoin, throws a sh*tty loft to a SEA CB n once again BYPASSES open players and throws a fade which is not his forte to a game ending INT.

None of that compares to the stupidity of getting a delay of game penalty on 3rd & 1 with 3 time outs. :gaah:

As JDM would say (erroneously about another guy): he's football retarded.

It's his fault the Niners' defense was on the field; thus he broke an all-pro' defender's leg & threatened his career. Great job jackass.

charles ponzi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know if any of you are old enough to remember Steve DeBerg, but Bill Walsh said of him, " he's just good enough to get you beat." Then he put in Joe Montana.

Kap may be just good enough to get you close to the promised land.

The last play is almost a virtually the same as the last play in the Super Bowl. As others have said, if he takes a split second and checks down, he'll see an open receiver on the left.

There was 30 seconds and we had two timeouts, he did not need to force it. He could of even ran.

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, we lost this game in the regular season when we didn't beat the saints (still bitter about that call). Totally different game at home. I don't know if you noticed but there were no audibles in this game by Colin. Normally he changes a lot of plays and has to use all his timeouts. But if I had to list the things Colin needs to work on.....

1. Read progression. Too much 1 read and then run.
2. Accuracy. Not every play has to be a big gainer....take the wide open rb in the flat sometimes.
3. Maturity. I don't want to see a bunch of stories about Colin and his swag this offseason. Start looking at film and understanding defenses at half the level Peyton does.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the division next year and start Levi's stadium well. I won't give Seattle's crowd the credit, just saying next year we can make it and home field could make it 2 SB appearances in three years. Then deal with Kaepernick's contract? If Kaepernick is Harbaalke's guy, now's the time to extend, not after a SB. If he's not Harbaalke's guy, then we're in a purgatory moment. Win next year and dump him, no. Win next year and max deal? Only if he's Harbaalke's guy... which again means sooner than later. Or do they not know if he's their guy?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Flacco would've beaten the Seahawks if he were the Niners' QB today.

If you're going to have a mediocre to bad QB you might as well have a cheap one. That's one of the Cardinal rules of NFL management.

Flacco is an expensive mediocre QB.

Your point...not sure what it is.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Flacco is an expensive mediocre QB.

Your point...not sure what it is.

My point?

2012 Joe Flacco > 2012 Colin Kaepernick.

2013 Joe Flacco > 2013 Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick is the Green Lantern. One of the lesser Green Lanterns who sucked. The Niners' amazing talent around him is his green ring. Without them he's nothing.