• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Colin Kaepernick to the Texans

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There was a moment in another Seattle game when Alex Smith rolled out & threw the ball at his receiver's feet & I realized right then & there he's never going to change. He is what he is. That moment happened for me when Colin Kaepernick...

...Threw that first pick? ...No.

...Threw that second pick??? No.

...HAD A DAMN DELAY OF GAME PENALTY ON 3RD & 1 IN THE NFC F'ING TITLE GAME!!!! :gaah:

His throwing motion will never change. His mental ineptitude will never change. This is who he is. Either Einstein or Franklin (forget who) said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over and expecting different results. Kaepernick has more talent supporting him than anyone else in the NFL, and he never got better. He's like a race car drafting behind a great OL & receivers.

I'm done with Colin freeking Kaepernick. Screw him, his gonzo face, his tattoos and his mental mistakes. He's probably better than any QB in the draft (at least right now). I don't see why Houston wouldn't trade the #1 pick for him. And then some.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to add his Beats Headphones he wears around his neck.

I-see.gif

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a moment in another Seattle game when Alex Smith rolled out & threw the ball at his receiver's feet & I realized right then & there he's never going to change. He is what he is. That moment happened for me when Colin Kaepernick...

...HAD A DAMN DELAY OF GAME PENALTY ON 3RD & 1 IN THE NFC F'ING TITLE GAME!!!! :gaah:

His throwing motion will never change. His mental ineptitude will never change. This is who he is. Either Einstein or Franklin (forget who) said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over and expecting different results. Kaepernick has more talent supporting him than anyone else in the NFL, and he never got better. He's like a race car drafting behind a great OL & receivers.

I'm done with Colin freeking Kaepernick. Screw him, his gonzo face, his tattoos and his mental mistakes. He's probably better than any QB in the draft (at least right now). I don't see why Houston wouldn't trade the #1 pick for him. And then some.

If this is just ranting then fine. But if you're serious, what would be our plan at QB? Free agent? Draft one with the 1st overall pick?

I'm genuinely curious, because I too am more than willing to move on from Kap if it looks like there's a better option. I just don't know who that might be.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Sick, you sure you want this?

I definitely hate Kap right now, his 4th Q meltdown or idk what to say to describe it really has me speechless n beyond enraged... I mean... WHY!

I will say yea do it cuz thats Clowney coming over and I'm cool with that but who will be QB? trade up for?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If this is just ranting then fine. But if you're serious, what would be our plan at QB?

Mark Sanchez if the Jets go with Geno Smith. Harbaugh could get better play out of Sanchez than he did out of Kaeperjackass. Sanchez did pretty well when he had a team around him.

Use the #1 pick on Clowney & team him up w/ Aldon for one of the scariest pass rushes of all time. Trade Brooks.

...I'd rather go w/ Josh McCown as a stopgap than waste one more snap on Kaeperloser. He's small potatoes.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has the talent to destroy other teams by a large margin but almost every week we allow the opponent to stick around and make the game come down to the final drive. It's annoying and mostly due to the QB play and play calling.

I agree that Kap probably will not improve a whole lot as a pocket passer and the team will be doomed to last minute wins or losses unless there are changes made. Does that mean we should dump Kap? I'm not sure who else we could draft or bring in to make things better right now but regardless, I see the chances of it happening at almost zero.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Sanchez if the Jets go with Geno Smith. Harbaugh could get better play out of Sanchez than he did out of Kaeperjackass. Sanchez did pretty well when he had a team around him.

Use the #1 pick on Clowney & team him up w/ Aldon for one of the scariest pass rushes of all time. Trade Brooks.

...I'd rather go w/ Josh McCown as a stopgap than waste one more snap on Kaeperloser.

It's not happening but I would be fine with this, as long as we are open to another QB in the draft.

Kap provided below average QB so often this season. If our D became even more elite and we just got consistently mediocre QB play I think that would be more than enough to win a Superbowl.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thought crossed my mind as well but I don't think I'd do it for Manziel or Clowney. Maybe if they give us the second as well. We'd get a QB on another rookie contract. Who would be our bridge QB? Does the rookie QB start from day one?

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calm down, I am super pissed at Kaep right now too; but to trade him for the first pick in the draft is a huge over reaction I still draft a qb in the draft later though to develop and move from there. You never know Steve Young was not perfect his first three years in the NFL it takes time lets see how he plays next year and go from there.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god no...no Sanchez... that's throwing in the flag...

No to Vick
No to Freeman
No to Cousins
No to Ponder
No to Cassel
No to Manziel(god no)

Bridgewater? Boyd? Brotles? Carr?

but for the record I'm not for this, I won't let my current form say trade Kap now... but hot damn, a #1 for him is fucking sweet as long its used on Clowney!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Calm down, I am super pissed at Kaep right now too; but to trade him for the first pick in the draft is a huge over reaction I still draft a qb in the draft later though to develop and move from there. You never know Steve Young was not perfect his first three years in the NFL it takes time lets see how he plays next year and go from there.

Here's the thing: I'm completely calm. I gave him a chance, but Colin proved he's nothing more than a running QB with great talent around him. That's a recipe for an almost-guaranteed loss in the postseason.

Running QBs only get worse with age. 100 million + for this loser? Hell no! That'd haunt the franchise for a decade.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing is, as Kap needs the time(apparently), his window as well as the team's is closing...

Im not sure our dominant Defense will hold up forever, nor the OL... this is a dreadful night....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know for SURE Kap better not get no fucking big deal or hold out... that POS is far from deserving a huge payday.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh god no...no Sanchez... that's throwing in the flag...

No to Vick
No to Freeman
No to Cousins
No to Ponder
No to Cassel
No to Manziel(god no)

Bridgewater? Boyd? Brotles? Carr?

but for the record I'm not for this, I won't let my current form say trade Kap now... but hot damn, a #1 for him is fucking sweet as long its used on Clowney!

Sanchez is just as good a QB as Kaepernick. Maybe better. Harbaugh is great at maximizing QB talent; but me maxed out on Kap & that's all we're ever going to see. Disappointment.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm terrified of the thought of giving Kap a huge money, long-term deal. How many seasons can he hold up being a one read, running QB? Give me a good pocket passer over a running QB with a mediocre passing game any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is just as good a QB as Kaepernick. Maybe better. Harbaugh is great at maximizing QB talent; but me maxed out on Kap & that's all we're ever going to see. Disappointment.

Sick No, i can't let you say that.... thats absurd... both are terrible in the awareness department, both have disappointing decision making but Kap has at least an arm if used properly AND Kap does bring the dual threat with him.

Sanchez has the butt fumble....

Its a disappointment now but Sanchez is not the rebound girl you want!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You lost all credibility with the Sanchez comment.

Dirty Sanchez, are you serious? GTFO.

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? This is an emotional, over-reaction thread. If Kaep throws a TD pass on that last drive and we are going to the Super Bowl, this thread doesn't exist. What ever happened to giving a QB a chance to develop? In his year and a half as a starter, we have went to a Super Bowl and an NFC championship game. And you want to trade him for Mark fucking Sanchez? Thank god, you are not the GM.