• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Herman Whistle Blower tOSU

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my line of work, "this bitch is fucking crazy" is code for, yeah I whipped her ass, but she deserved it, look at how crazy she is. Keep Smith's painting of the situation in context. We know he was cheating on her forever, we know things got physical. Yet somehow, we are to believe he didn't try to hurt her. It very well might have been a mutual thing, but whipping your wife's ass because she hit you is still domestic violence. He should have reported her ass to the police for hitting him and left the damn house. That's how men need to handle this crap going forward. Stop being too proud to admit their wife hit them, because when you fight back, you will be found at fault. You leave the marks, you are the stronger species. When it's your word against theirs, the physical evidence wins. Or always have a witness when you deal with a wife you are separating from. :noidea:

Boom

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinkin this is what its all about. Hermans message to Urban, "stay TF outta Texas ol boy"

It was sarcasm, Herman will always have to battle all the major programs for certain elite players in Texas. Just like everybody does. Especially a kid who grew up in Columbus Ohio and is a Ohio St fan. The only reason we thought we had a shot was the dad is a Texas fan and he literally lives right outside Austin currently. WR is not a position I worry about. I'm more worried about O-line and TE. It's been so long since we've had a good one. Stanford keeps making us their bitch for prospects too...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are being more hard headed than the Ohio St fans on this website. McMurphy must have really pissed you off somewhere along the way. :noidea:
Could be any reporter and it wouldn’t change a thing. What you call hard headed. I call cautious I prefer actual facts.It could be anyone I don’t see the logic in firing a coach. Over a report that’s changed repeatedly. Without proof Meyers didn’t follow protocol.Snooks report is actually another example of social media using misleading stories...A lot of speculation and double standards being used in regard to Snook.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was sarcasm, Herman will always have to battle all the major programs for certain elite players in Texas. Just like everybody does. Especially a kid who grew up in Columbus Ohio and is a Ohio St fan. The only reason we thought we had a shot was the dad is a Texas fan and he literally lives right outside Austin currently. WR is not a position I worry about. I'm more worried about O-line and TE. It's been so long since we've had a good one. Stanford keeps making us their bitch for prospects too...
Oh I know, BUT Herman doesn't have the goods on the other coaches nationwide, like he does on Meyer :dhd:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I personally would want my police force taking the minor issues the city has seriously. If they don't, what are they there for? Draw a paycheck?
That's not what that meant. It means to take ALL of them...but at the true value they are. Don't turn molehills into mountains. Treat 'em as molehills. Treat mountains as mountains.

Think of it as what junior high school age drama queens have a tendency to do.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No city has zero crime. Minor crimes have to be investigated and written up to. In fact, a minor crime is more labor intensive for a patrol officer than a major in many instances, detectives take over major crimes fairly early, while minor crimes are investigated all the way by the patrol officer many times.

A simple DUI/DWI/OWI (whatever your state calls it) is hours of paperwork. When you testify, you usually have around 30 pages in your report when everything is put together for this misdemeanor offense.

I'm just trying to give context as to how mistakes occur. Clerical errors are common and don't mean anything. Defense attorneys don't even bring most of them up during trial because it's easily explained and understood by a jury once you show how reports are completed.

Everything is done in software these days where you fill in data and check boxes. Better for time management, but easy to make mistakes in. Typically, the only part of the report that is done the old fashioned way, is the officer narrative. Which is basically just documenting your actions for later testimony.

I will also add, the fact they made a report at all when he wasn't arrested tells me they probably presented this case to a prosecutor and he declined charges. You don't write a report for an argument between two people when no crime occurred. They probably think a crime occurred, but couldn't prove an aggressor or gather enough evidence to prosecute. At least that is the common practice. Those guys would be writing reports non-stop if they wrote reports for every single call they go to where no action is taken. I don't care how "low crime" your city is.

It isn’t difficult to look up Powell, Ohio crime rate.
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Powell-Ohio.html

Overworked tired work force isn’t happening in Powell. And if I had to guess — she most likely refused to go thru with the charge, as she did the last time it happened.

In the end though — it doesn’t matter as the original report is what McMurphy had when he wrote his article. They didn’t change it until after.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be any reporter and it wouldn’t change a thing. What you call hard headed. I call cautious I prefer actual facts.It could be anyone I don’t see the logic in firing a coach. Over a report that’s changed repeatedly. Without proof Meyers didn’t follow protocol.Snooks report is actually another example of social media using misleading stories...A lot of speculation and double standards being used in regard to Snook.

There actually isn’t any double standard. McMurphy edited his report AFTER the police department edited there’s. He actually followed the first report to a T. Then when his story came out for some reason the Powell Police department edited their report.

You want to compare Snooks reporting to Mcmurphys and there’s no comparison. Wake up

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we all agree Herman should be fired, as well as Urban Meyer?!? Just cleanse CFB of the OSU trash!!
Yes, let's get more michigan men, like Harbaugh who allows a convicted felon on his team, or DJ Durkin, who is about to be fired for killing a player.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhhh.......Aaron Hernandez.
Uhhhhh.......not at OSU, killed people after he left Florida.

Care to take another swing at defending your coach who welcomes men convicted of sexual assault?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let's get more michigan men, like Harbaugh who allows a convicted felon on his team, or DJ Durkin, who is about to be fired for killing a player.

Didn't Durkin get his start under Urban at Bowling Green?
He sure knows how to pick assistants.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhhh.......not at OSU, killed people after he left Florida.

Care to take another swing at defending your coach who welcomes men convicted of sexual assault?

Urban Meyer enabled him by constantly turning his back when he’d get in trouble. Kind of like he turned his back on a woman getting beat to protect Smith.

It is just sad. And OSU fans are holding rallies for thy guy

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer enabled him by constantly turning his back when he’d get in trouble. Kind of like he turned his back on a woman getting beat to protect Smith.

It is just sad. And OSU fans are holding rallies for thy guy
And you're busy making things up because he whips your ass every year. Aww. Maybe you'll beat us again in your lifetime. Then you won't have to make things up anymore!