• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer driven 'insane' by Herman, Muschamp blaming players

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Wiscy had problems with FAU. TCU, WVU would run a train on Wiscy and KSU would probably beat the Badgers as well. B1G is still tOSU and the 13 Dwarves. Yes, even though the Sooners took the Buckeyes manhood, you guys will still skate through the B1G and sneak into the playoffs.
You dipshit. They had almost double the yards and controlled the game from the onset. Don't be an idiot. TCU, WVU and KSU are all weak, who the fuck are you kidding? Hell, from a recruiting standpoint, FAU has more talent on their roster than those 3 teams combined with what Lane has been doing. Don't be stupid, OSU had a horrible game but Oklahoma is still the only team in the Big 12 that compares to the top 3-4 of the B1G.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Urban throw his team under the bus after the Oklahoma loss.
I didn't hear.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha Urban should've focused on ou instead of Tom Herman.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Urban throw his team under the bus after the Oklahoma loss.
I didn't hear.

Not sure. I did see Cordell Jones asked Herman for some pixie dust to fix the OSU offense

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dipshit. They had almost double the yards and controlled the game from the onset. Don't be an idiot. TCU, WVU and KSU are all weak, who the fuck are you kidding? Hell, from a recruiting standpoint, FAU has more talent on their roster than those 3 teams combined with what Lane has been doing. Don't be stupid, OSU had a horrible game but Oklahoma is still the only team in the Big 12 that compares to the top 3-4 of the B1G.

Meth is out of hand in the state of Ohio, I see. You the pot or the kettle dumbfuck?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meth is out of hand in the state of Ohio, I see. You the pot or the kettle dumbfuck?
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Also, if you're really just using a 17 point win as a measure of weakness, I guess that's your prerogative. You're still completely retarded if you think anyone outside of Oklahoma or maybe Oklahoma State are on the level of the B1G top 4. WVU has proven nothing whatsoever in ages (except for the fact that they can get boatraced vs. an unranked Miami team in their bowl game last year), and TCU hasn't beaten anyone. They're simply not there, and obviously the voters for both polls agree.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Also, if you're really just using a 17 point win as a measure of weakness, I guess that's your prerogative. You're still completely retarded if you think anyone outside of Oklahoma or maybe Oklahoma State are on the level of the B1G top 4. WVU has proven nothing whatsoever in ages (except for the fact that they can get boatraced vs. an unranked Miami team in their bowl game last year), and TCU hasn't beaten anyone. They're simply not there, and obviously the voters for both polls agree.
Don't forget about my vCash bro.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much agree with Meyer; but there are times when someone takes over a program whose program was left bare for a number of years.