• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Ohio State game thread

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all,

Too tired to post too much but a tale of two halves...

I will read some of the post tomorrow when I get the chance but I can say without a doubt that I am tired and without voice... and I am hungry too...

Solid (Team win) and will or should help going forward...

Yes, many issues to fix yet... but this was one of these games that you are proud that we showed the fortitude to come back and are bewildered as to why we took so long to get going..

Thanks to David turning the key (Starting the momentum swing with stripped ball) and to all the rest to know it was time to jump on the bus and ride the momentum to victory.....

Loved Enunwa’s catch and TM's throw there...

Loved Jean-Baptiste and his natural receiving abilities (picking the ball)...

Loved Burkhead and his never ending effort...

Guys, you seen what almighty mo can do and when we got the mo... the rhythm clicked..... Let’s hope this was the start of our team growing and starting to gel...

Great first home game in the Big Ten...
TM… grew a little tonight… David was a star as always… Crick is still not 100 %.... but… we won…

Yep; and for those of you who are wondering… our coaching got better after adjustments…

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go jerk off to the second half. G'night folks.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ dirk the douche

I hope he gets fired.. all he writes is shit flame articles, and what he did to Charles Jackson was one of the most unprofessional things i ever seent in journalism

mmhmm

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ dirk the douche

I hope he gets fired.. all he writes is shit flame articles, and what he did to Charles Jackson was one of the most unprofessional things i ever seent in journalism

mmhmm

What happened... I was walking by when Bo got a ovation from press and had to laugh.... thought he must have had a good presser to get such a reaction...?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he told Dirk to fuck off, and that he was done with him.

Dirk asked something about how Bo felt about Taylor's performance

"I read your article Friday.. why doesn't someone ask a question worth answering.. I'm done with you"

along those lines er somethin

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk had asked several questions during the presser about Taylor, and finally Bo gave it to him

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

Bo was very emotional in locker room after game... Not too smart of press people pushing Bo's buttons looking to continue last weeks soap opera...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

Bo was very emotional in locker room after game... Not too smart of press people pushing Bo's buttons looking to continue last weeks soap opera...

I had tears in me eyes when a few players lifted Taylor up on their shoulders...........and then Carl came out and gave him a big hug.

Dadburnit I love the Huskers

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had tears in me eyes when a few players lifted Taylor up on their shoulders...........and then Carl came out and gave him a big hug.

Dadburnit I love the Huskers

Dammit, if we only had Carnes, we wouldn't of had to come from behind en sech......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor and Rex played together like veterans in that second half. Both looked like they couldn't be rattled out there.........it was fun to have that feeling of "we're gonna come right at you and you gotta find a way to stop us" back again.