• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Ohio State game thread

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then of course, you can catch all the interviews here Video

That's where I'll be goin next.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching that first video you posted....

Meh....we are giving as much good opionions as those two dudes....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I was talking about the list of interviews down below on the left. Bo's interview, Taylor, Burkhead, David, and Caputo

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hearin these guys say it again "Nebraska comes back from a 27-6 deficit to win 34-27"................sends chills through me.

I am so fucking proud to be a Husker right now!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn I mentioned the 17-0 deficit we overcame against Kansas back in 1991, but I forgot about the 31-14 deficit we overcame against A&M in 2002. Shame on me!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JJM...

I went through some of that thread and seen you were the eternal optimist.. and that is great...

I know you love the Huskers and are a die hard fan... no doubt...

Hey wait a minute, I'm the eternal optimist! At least that's what my Dad used to call me!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was an awesome victory and comeback! You guys should talk to a friend of mine who said we shouldn't have been behind in the first place. If any of you think I'm negative, you'll hate the guy!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, I though our offense including Taylor didn't play all that bad in the first half, if our defense made a few plays there it would have been a different game all together and we wouldn't have had to stage that kind of comeback. I'm proud of the boys, they came together, fed off each other and the crowd, it was a flash of the good old days. They just whooped a top 10 defense out there last night.

aqwk68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad that everyone hung in there and played better the second half. It was nice to see us come from behind to actually win a game. Good job huskers.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As I said, I though our offense including Taylor didn't play all that bad in the first half, if our defense made a few plays there it would have been a different game all together and we wouldn't have had to stage that kind of comeback. I'm proud of the boys, they came together, fed off each other and the crowd, it was a flash of the good old days. They just whooped a top 10 defense out there last night.

If we had a top ten defense, we may very well be undefeated right now. Despite this, I'm happy as a beaver in a lake full of logs!

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
exactly my sentiments, plus T Mart stayed calm throught he entire game for the most part and it made a hell of a difference. At no time did he show signs of being overwhelmed IMO.

Also I think that Crick shouldnt play again until he has recovered. He seemed timid
while he was in and after the hit he seemed absolutely lost , I really think he was worse off than he let on.

I think Rome is the better option until Crick has time to recover.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest though. Had Braxton Miller not been injured, we would have been fucked. Nebraska has a serious problem with containment, which desperately needs work.

I think the only difference in the outcome would have been that it may have taken us longer to seal the deal.

When Lavonte stripped that ball momentum swung big time and I dont think Pryor could have saved that game for the Bucks.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on Crick Lou, the announcers mentioned the same thing. By the look on his face when they took him out it seemed like he had no clue what was going on or where he was at. I hope he can get his mojo back

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively, our Linemen are just not getting off blocks at all...........it jest doesn't look like they're trying.

When Suh was here, the first thing he did off the snap was get his hands up, grab the guy(s) teaming up on him by the pads, and throw them out of the way.

Them fat fucks across the other side of the line are way slower and more clumsy than our fast defensive linemen are.........