• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Ohio State game thread

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Huskers

Thanks poop! Long time no see 'round these parts.....Don't be so scarce.....a good poop a day is always a good thing.....

And congrats to you guys as well.....looked a little skeery there towards the end, but y'all prevailed!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks and congrats from me as well thar poop............sorry, I've been basking in this comeback win all night and haven't had a chance to say that yet :dance:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to be fair to the "we want Carnes" crowd, I'm not saying he would suck, because I don't know. I'm assuming the coaches do know who the best qb is. I'm not bashing Carnes thinking he couldn't be good, or even beter, just bashing you negative nancy's giving up on Martinez because somehow without seeing the guy do anything in a live game you "KNOW" he would be better than Martinez.....

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TM's bashing last week may have been a subject of a well oiled machine at work and with a purpose unknown to most....

dance.gif

Not that he had an error free game and he cannot allow this to go to his head...

but.... I wonder....

What say you irule?... LMAO....

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He showed much better effort... he still had happy feet on occasion... but he did look at more than one reciever on most of his plays.... He will get better at it... especially if he stays focused and trys to prove outsiders wrong....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TM's bashing last week may have been a subject of a well oiled machine at work and with a purpose unknown to most....

dance.gif

Not that he had an error free game and he cannot allow this to go to his head...

but....

He looked like a different guy tonight. You could tell he wanted to make good decisions, and he did for the most part.

The one interception I can't blame him much for. That is not Taylor's game, and we know that by now. Was not a good position for him to be in, and he just isn't going to make that pass.

But he made enough good decisions tonight for us to win. And thank God we featured Rex like we need to.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dance.gif

but....

What was frustrating, at least for me, was these same people in the first half ranting about how shitty Martinez was and he played a good first half except for when the coaches wanted him to throw the ball deep in our side of the field with little time on the clock and got picked....

I want Martinez to gain confidence, and you know what he needs to have a little swagger around campus for a few days, only because it's a bye week, and then get back to the grind and get things working.....by coming back in this game, we control our destiny for the division.....we beat all the teams in the Legends division (I had to cringe to type that, but it is becoming the reality of our division names) and we will get another shot at Wisconsin....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a real asshole I'd go back and compilie all the posts in this thread where posters said "this game is over"

:dance:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Mostly everyone who did say it owned up to it. LOL @ when I called them all a bunch of gay fuckers.

Exorbitant said "for telling the truth?"

I replied "no, for being a gay fucker"

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corn Train is gonna wake up with a big surprise.....

If the man wasn't overseas I would have no respect for a Husker going to sleep instead of watching the Huskers, but I'll forgive him....

I watched the 94 kickoff classic against West Virginia on my ship, ported in Sasebo, Japan at like 3:30 in the morning and the picture was so snowy you couldn't really see the football much on passing plays.....

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz,

TM did well in the first half by stats... but he was not taking charge... and he was predictable in many area's...

What changed at half time was something clicked......as well as coaches making him aware of (not to focus on just one aspect but to open it all up and run if he seen the opportunity)...

He took to heart what he has heard all along and put it together... he was back to running when he could... pitching/handoffs were then working better because they had to respect his speed if he took off and that opened up the pass...

Yes, we all know he is not Joe Montana... but no one expects him to be...

He matured a little tonight... Now let's all pray he continues to strive to understand how he can keep getting better each week...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz,

TM did well in the first half by stats... but he was not taking charge... and he was predictable in many area's...

What changed at half time was something clicked......as well as coaches making him aware of (not to focus on just one aspect but to open it all up and run if he seen the opportunity)...

He took to heart what he has heard all along and put it together... he was back to running when he could... pitching/handoffs were then working better because they had to respect his speed if he took off and that opened up the pass...

Yes, we all know he is not Joe Montana... but no one expects him to be...

He matured a little tonight... Now let's all pray he continues to stive to understand how he can keep getting better each week...

I think one of the bigger things he did was keeping the ball, and not handing off on EVERY read. I was bitching about it to me homies in the first half..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of the bigger things he did was keeping the ball, and not handing off on EVERY read. I was bitching about it to me homies in the first half..

I sure paid off though handing it off to Rex more.........cuz when Taylor finally did keep it, the Bucks weren't prepared for it. Late in the game it helped a lot.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM...

I went through some of that thread and seen you were the eternal optimist.. and that is great...

I know you love the Huskers and are a die hard fan... no doubt...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say this one more time....................we set a dadburned school record tonight for the biggest comeback of all time!

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like a dance guys....

Once you figure out what and when to do things... it makes the "D" have to respect all aspect of our game...

irule... do you remember me saying last week that TM has a hard time doing more than one thing at a time... The reason he was always handing the ball off was he was told many times earlier in the season that he was taking too much on himself and he would be injured if he don't start letting others take some of the hits... and start sliding rtaher than full blows...

At half... the light came on (with a little help from his coaches).. to not be so focused on that and do what he can do... and it will then open up all aspects which then he could take advavtage of.... He did it and you seen the results....

We are a much tougher team to defend when the "D" has to guess what we will do next...