• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Ohio State game thread

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM...

I went through some of that thread and seen you were the eternal optimist.. and that is great...

I know you love the Huskers and are a die hard fan... no doubt...

I will be honest, BRS........I was doubting them a bit.....

But dammit, I do love the Huskers so much. Making that comeback brought me back to 1994......the comeback against Miami in the Orange Bowl. Everyone was doubting us, everyone said we didn't have the talent, and then we just slowly gained momentum and took the game away.

I am very happy tonight. We still need to fix some issues, but this game should help us moving forward, especially in building confidence as a whole.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall though, this was one of the happier nights of my life in the past decade. Because the Huskers showed that they can fight through adversity.

This wasn't just some ordinary win...........this was a GREAT win :)

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like a dance guys....

Once you figure out what and when to do things... it makes the "D" have to respect all aspect of our game...

irule... do you remember me saying last week that TM has a hard time doing more than one thing at a time... The reason he was always handing the ball off was he was told many times earlier in the season that he was taking too much on himself and he would be injured if he don't start letting others take some of the hits... and start sliding rtaher than full blows...

At half... the light came on (with a little help from his coaches).. to not be so focused on that and do what he can do... and it will then open up all aspects which then he could take advavtage of.... He did it and you seen the results....

We are a much tougher team to defend when the "D" has to guess what we will do next...

Exactly, in the first half it seemed like TM was told not to throw downfield, only throw dump off passes.....then I think Bo and the coaches told him to just go play how he plays, but don't forget about the choice to check down to the running back.....

Maybe it was just a sometimes the suns gonna shine on a horses ass, but I'm hoping he's starting to learn that he has options of what to do while the play is happening in real time....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, in the first half it seemed like TM was told not to throw downfield, only throw dump off passes.....then I think Bo and the coaches told him to just go play how he plays, but don't forget about the choice to check down to the running back.....

Maybe it was just a sometimes the suns gonna shine on a horses ass, but I'm hoping he's starting to learn that he has options of what to do while the play is happening in real time....

If he can continue to do this, he can be one of the most effective QB's in the country, for the system that we use him in. He needs to understand it, and I think this week goes a long ways towards understanding that.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall though, this was one of the happier nights of my life in the past decade. Because the Huskers showed that they can fight through adversity.

This wasn't just some ordinary win...........this was a GREAT win :)

I'm still pumped.....been a long time since I've been this amped up after a Husker win this long after....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I said this in another thread already, but........Mark May gave Taylor Martinez a helmet sticker :dance:

lol

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Big Red!

Big Ten - Legends CONF OVERALL

Michigan 6-0
Nebraska 5-1
Michigan State 4-1
Iowa 3-2
Northwestern 2-3
Minnesota 1-5

Big Ten - Leaders CONF OVERALL

Illinois 6-0
Wisconsin 5-0
Penn State 5-1
Purdue 3-2
Ohio State 3-3
Indiana 1-5

repped those I could...

I am hitting the hay...

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I said this in another thread already, but........Mark May gave Taylor Martinez a helmet sticker :dance:

lol

Yeah, I saw you posted that, switched over to espn to see, but haven't seen it.....honestly, I think I'm more interested in hearing the BTN guys opinions.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw you posted that, switched over to espn to see, but haven't seen it.....honestly, I think I'm more interested in hearing the BTN guys opinions.....

Yea, me too

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night BRS

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chuck almost seemed upset that we ended up winning the damn game...........I don't understand that kid.

We lose to Wisconsin and he's on here all night going crazy about how we suck and it's the end of the world.

We have the biggest comeback ever and then he says "I have a bad feeling about getting this win" and leaves.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't understand him....

I try and give him the benifit of the doubt because I'm getting older and maybe not in touch with the young crowd, but it really did seem like he was upset that we won????

Maybe because we were bashing him, but I don't know......when I do become negative on my teams and have an immediate come from behind victory, I'm happy as a lark and will gladly tell everyone how wrong I was in my opinion and how happy I was to be wrong....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't understand him....

I try and give him the benifit of the doubt because I'm getting older and maybe not in touch with the young crowd, but it really did seem like he was upset that we won????

Maybe because we were bashing him, but I don't know......when I do become negative on my teams and have an immediate come from behind victory, I'm happy as a lark and will gladly tell everyone how wrong I was in my opinion and how happy I was to be wrong....

I just can't deal with all the negativity personally..........the "fuck this and fuck our team, it's over"..........I guess I'm a fighter by nature en sech, but I just don't get it.

It's so much damn fun when your team comes from behind in a big time game like this.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't deal with all the negativity personally..........the "fuck this and fuck our team, it's over"..........I guess I'm a fighter by nature en sech, but I just don't get it.

It's so much damn fun when your team comes from behind in a big time game like this.

It makes sense, but I just can't believe this was our biggest come from behind ever???? We never had a capacity to, and it wasn't like we are a throw first team now where a 21 point from behind comeback shouldn't be considered big........wow, I'm drunk and just rambling....I'm so fucking happy right now!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, like Steve Taylor just said on the radio, we just plain haven't been down by that many points very often at Nebraska.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we would of lost this game, no way we have a shot at the B1G championship game...

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, like Steve Taylor just said on the radio, we just plain haven't been down by that many points very often at Nebraska.

I should of went to Huskers.com and listened to the postgame stuff.....