• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Everything Lebron Thread

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's just overrun with Lebron and Kobe troll threads and posts. This thread was created for all of those who want to constantly bash Lebron and/or swing from his nutsack.

You should be happy that this thread exists. Now you don't have to create a new thread every time he misses a shot.

And before you say it: I'm no fan of Lebron (ask any Heat fan here). I'm sure when Kobe comes back from his injury, there will be an "Everything Kobe" thread created and I'll move the Kobe troll threads there too.

Noooooo, it's not over-run with threads... period. There is very little traffic on this board.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noooooo, it's not over-run with threads... period. There is very little traffic on this board.

I didn't say it was overrun with threads. I said it was overrun with Lebron/Kobe troll threads. The only reason we aren't seeing a lot of Kobe troll threads right now is because he's out with his injury.

When he returns, so will the Kobe troll threads and those threads will be treated the same way. If you don't like it here, I'm sure there are folks who can point you to any number of other message boards.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Myth Lebron makes players better...

Interesting how Lebron sits out and bosh goes for 37...I've been telling people for years Lebron makes everyone around him worse. Every Superstar, allstar, has had their stats plummet upon joining to play with Lebron...The list is long: Wade, Shaq, Jamison, Mo Williams, Bosh, Ray Allen and more..

...It's been hilarious listening to the Lebron faggots says "lebron makes everyone around him better."...The truth is it's just the opposite. Lebron's style is to HOG the ball the entire game, so he can pad his stats. Lebron either gets the basket or the assist...However, everyone else's stats plummet, because they get tired of standing around watching the selfish ballhog Lebron dribble...

Lebron turns superstars like Bosh and Wade into average guys...Bosh is a top 10 player in the league and Wade is still top 5...It's a joke the league keeps giving LeRoids mvp's because he plays with a team filled with stars...They don't even need him to beat the top team in the west on the road...

And this is why No ONES impressed with lebron winning rings until he can do it without a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS, ALLSTARS, And great shooters and role players...Anyone can win with these guys...

That's what's so great about Kobe. Kobe's won 5 legit rings, with guys like Gasol has your 2nd best player....I guess that's why Kobe is a vastly superior player. He never needed steroids like Lebron. And he never needed a STACKED team to win..

Bottom line. Lebron with team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS - 2 rings
lebron without team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS -0 RINGS

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But in reality this was the only way Lebron would ever win a ring. Surround himself with 5 allstars to cover up for his ineptness.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord

How you all survive in the NBA forum is beyond me @ times.

same shit

OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and
OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and

Shitty shit is shitty.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord

How you all survive in the NBA forum is beyond me @ times.

same shit

Shitty shit is shitty.

:sadbron::sadbron:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont give me that shit you know exactly what you meant just to bash on Kobe wich is ok, but you know you were pretty much saying he was finished, don't twist it, just man up & admit, don't insult my Intelligence

How I'm I butt hurt ?? if I clearly explained also that his game will be different & his Athletic abilities wont be there any more, I know what he is.

The only one that failed here is you assuming he is done, because according to you he will Avg 13 points a game & that means career over :L

Actually he did avg 13.8 ppg before he was injured. GL with that.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already won that rap battle I'm the undefeated champ baby! :hammer:

cn4bCjv.gif

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it was overrun with threads. I said it was overrun with Lebron/Kobe troll threads. The only reason we aren't seeing a lot of Kobe troll threads right now is because he's out with his injury.

When he returns, so will the Kobe troll threads and those threads will be treated the same way. If you don't like it here, I'm sure there are folks who can point you to any number of other message boards.

He's been banned from almost every NBA board there is. You can probably see why.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude has been playing for 18 years, what the fuck is there to be butthurt over? We knew the dude wasnt playing until he was 50. You guys are really slow on here.

Lebron prob will play till he is 50.