• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Everything Lebron Thread

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron, right now...is better than Kobe ever was and that seems to upset a lot of people around here. This site has more LAL fans still in denial about LeBron's greatness than any I've seen in years...this must be where all the Kobe kids ran off to when LeBron took his place as best in the league.

Most of the bandwagon Heat fans are in denial that they are bandwagon Heat fans and became fans once LeBron went to Miami and you are one of them. It also shows LeBron has had alot of help to get his so called rings and thats the only way he was going to get them. Have a Happy New Year!!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and he did it for a good reason.

To get his team inspired to play. Give a chance for other players to step up for him.

LeBron should take that shit he is dropping on the floor and put it on his head to cover is large bald spot.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how could you not want to have a body like that? also I crush my hamstrings 1.5 times a week and they do not look like that.

You're not taking the right post workout formula.

:heh:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not taking the right post workout formula.

:heh:

I saw anabolic steroids advertised at a pharmacy down here, that was a cool moment knowing they are over the counter. Despite my gf always saying she would trust my decisions when I teased her about it she was less than impressed :D

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Lebron sure did dominate Sacramento the other night. Wait... the Heat lost that game. Oops. :laugh3:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how Lebron sits out and bosh goes for 37...I've been telling people for years Lebron makes everyone around him worse. Every Superstar, allstar, has had their stats plummet upon joining to play with Lebron...The list is long: Wade, Shaq, Jamison, Mo Williams, Bosh, Ray Allen and more..

...It's been hilarious listening to the Lebron faggots says "lebron makes everyone around him better."...The truth is it's just the opposite. Lebron's style is to HOG the ball the entire game, so he can pad his stats. Lebron either gets the basket or the assist...However, everyone else's stats plummet, because they get tired of standing around watching the selfish ballhog Lebron dribble...

Lebron turns superstars like Bosh and Wade into average guys...Bosh is a top 10 player in the league and Wade is still top 5...It's a joke the league keeps giving LeRoids mvp's because he plays with a team filled with stars...They don't even need him to beat the top team in the west on the road...

And this is why No ONES impressed with lebron winning rings until he can do it without a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS, ALLSTARS, And great shooters and role players...Anyone can win with these guys...

That's what's so great about Kobe. Kobe's won 5 legit rings, with guys like Gasol has your 2nd best player....I guess that's why Kobe is a vastly superior player. He never needed steroids like Lebron. And he never needed a STACKED team to win..

Bottom line. Lebron with team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS - 2 rings
lebron without team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS -0 RINGS

LOL. Lebron faggots like Botslayer and montsho,et al have no comeback to my original point...

Happy holidays

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw anabolic steroids advertised at a pharmacy down here, that was a cool moment knowing they are over the counter. Despite my gf always saying she would trust my decisions when I teased her about it she was less than impressed :D

Packing my bags and moving there now!!!

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cn4bCjv.gif

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
THAT
GIF
FROM?

Fucking hilarious. Laughed so hard...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry you have Propane LV who is your home grown artist from Portland Oregon doing some special things right now, I hope i get to go to Portland & do some work with him one of these days, real cool dude you guys are lucky to have him :suds:

Any relation to Heating Oil BFD?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Melo was out, Jeremy Lin scored 38 against Kobe's Lakers......

"SUPERTSTAR"

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Matt Asiata is a better RB than Adrian Peterson since the Vikings beat the Eagles with him and without AD.