• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Everything Lebron Thread

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him some credit.

SMAN stays on point. He has a singular obsessive message that he never waivers.

This has been his message since 2005 and counting through various incarnations and different message board venues.

Shockingly, it somehow stays fresh enough to elicit response and debate most times.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cn4bCjv.gif

Sorry bro but it's obvious you don't know about writing & producing & engineering (mixing & recording ) you got a lot to learn about being in a studio my friend. This is not your field to be able to make a debate....Next

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him some credit.

SMAN stays on point. He has a singular obsessive message that he never waivers.

This has been his message since 2005 and counting through various incarnations and different message board venues.

Shockingly, it somehow stays fresh enough to elicit response and debate most times.

I have no idea how, but then I see the bullshit these morons spout day i and day out turning every thread into the same thread and it is obvious they are all troll bot gimmick accounts.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bro but it's obvious you don't know about writing & producing & engineering (mixing & recording ) you got a lot to learn about being in a studio my friend. This is not your field to be able to make a debate....Next

alright bud... You have at it.

You got me...:rollseyes:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright bud... You have at it.

You got me...:rollseyes:

Don't worry you have Propane LV who is your home grown artist from Portland Oregon doing some special things right now, I hope i get to go to Portland & do some work with him one of these days, real cool dude you guys are lucky to have him :suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry you have Propane LV who is your home grown artist from Portland Oregon doing some special things right now, I hope i get to go to Portland & do some work with him one of these days, real cool dude you guys are lucky to have him :suds:

i have seen him.

Very similar to Analyst

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, i'm willing to admit they're the champs and all that. Whether i like it or not it is what it is...

As far as the "face" thing goes i'm not ready to put them on an astronomical level like the Bulls, Celtics, or(has to be said) Lakers. They haven't done enough to be put in that company...

'Sides, i consider what they have done in some instances a matter of complete arrogance. So(obviously) i don't like these cats. Plus some of their fans are complete idiots. Course i guess that's true in every fan base...

Let's get something straight. The Heat have been in the Finals three years in a row and 4 times in the last 6 seasons. I would say that we have a dynasty on our hands. No question.