• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...

funny, we were talking about this in the office today. any "man" that strikes a woman...for ANY reason...is less than a man in my eyes...

they SHOULD be treated to a hot grits skin treatment like a friend of my mom's did to her abusive husband when he went to sleep...
Oh wow, waited til he was sleep?? He certainly was messing with the wrong one! :mad2::clap:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not condone hitting women, nor have I ever done so myself, but I'm also not going to judge someone from the outside because we don't know what the relationship's like. The reality is that some women like to push buttons, LAD and Mecca don't strike me as that type but we've all met crazy women.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you guys wanted to sponsor a charity boxing match between me and dj - id fly to LA to do it....train for a couple months...donate half the proceeds to funding the Lakers next gm search?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you guys wanted to sponsor a charity boxing match between me and dj - id fly to LA to do it....train for a couple months...donate half the proceeds to funding the Lakers next gm search?

so lemme get this straight. you want US to pay money to see DJ box you out...?:lol:

just askin'...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taking @DJ with the first round knock out

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat STILL have you waking up in cold sweats, I see...:lol:
Yes....those new Vegas odds that put payout on the Cavs winning the EAst at 1-4 or 1-3.....those just made me so fearful of the Heat.....

I mean- that is OVERWHELMINGLY choosing the Cavs over the field. I am trying to remember the last time one team got odds that were THAT overwhelming to take the conference. Did those Heat teams have odds that good? Im not sure- i know some of those Pacers teams were well thought of so its possible they didnt...

.now there is absolutely zero clear cut #2 team that the Cavs will have to face at some point in the playoffs...no one that the Cavs wake up thinking about possibly derailing them from getting back to the Finals.

The East is deeper from 1-8 this year- but that just shows you how it absolutely lacks any kind of elite team beside the Cavs when they are -300 or -400 depending on the site to win the East.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be like if the Heat beat the Cavs in the playoffs---- not fucking likely.

in fact- like the Heat, they probably would fail to show and blame it on being hurt.

All things being equal IMO, the Heat win somewhere in the range of 40-48 games.
In other words, no great expectations from me.

As far as your Cavs, yes, if you want to ignore all of the injuries and the Tristan distraction ( even though you told us 10000000x that Gilbert would never let money factor into a roster decision) and assume they are totally healthy and whole during the playoffs, then of course they should win the East.

Reality is though, they have a bunch of injuries and injury prone players, so let's watch the 82 games leading up to the playoffs and see how it goes.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be like if the Heat beat the Cavs in the playoffs---- not fucking likely.

in fact- like the Heat, they probably would fail to show and blame it on being hurt.

What was your reasoning for losing in the Finals again?

Mmmmmkay. Bye Felicia!