• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my opinion of Matt stems far beyond this recent debacle. His lack of control and acting out behavior is too much all the time....despite his position of being a PROFESSIONAL athlete.
If he and Gloria are no longer together and she wants to date one of his old teammates that's her business. Matt needs to get his life together. Her and Fish dating might bee messed up but that doesn't give Matt a "free pass" to act a donkey. SMH

He spit on her? He's a complete POS.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He spit on her? He's a complete POS.

I mean I don't like the guy. Actually got into a heated argument with him 3 or 4 years ago on Twitter and embarrassed him but Fisher crossed the line. You don't date your friend ex girlfriend or wife without getting their consent.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I don't like the guy. Actually got into a heated argument with him 3 or 4 years ago on Twitter and embarrassed him but Fisher crossed the line. You don't date your friend ex girlfriend or wife without getting their consent.

He's a UCLA alum (huge fan of the Bruins) but he's always been a douchebag and nutcase.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is something call the bro code. Seems like you nor fisher ever read it. They weren't just teammates but they were close friends as well.
No, I don't care about a bro code because I'm not a dude. And again, regardless of any "code" violation it doesn't give Matt a pass to physically attack anyone. Period.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't care about a bro code because I'm not a dude. And again, regardless of any "code" violation it doesn't give Matt a pass to physically attack anyone. Period.

Fish is lucky Matt isn't some street thug who is a drug dealer or some shit. This ending would have been way worse for Fisher

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's so ridiculous. What is the purpose of becoming an "ex" if you're still gonna be considered "belonging" to someone?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fish is lucky Matt isn't some street thug who is a drug dealer or some shit. This ending would have been way worse for Fisher
Which is exactly my point. He's a PROFESSIONAL athlete that forgets he ISN'T a street thug. He couldn't be a thug even if he wanted to. He comes across as soft because he definitely picks and chooses who he runs up on. SMH.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's so ridiculous. What is the purpose of becoming an "ex" if you're still gonna be considered "belonging" to someone?

It's not about that. It is the fact that Matt considered Fisher a friend. That is the major issue here. This isn't some random dude that he doesn't know. This is a good friend who Gloria met through Matt back when they played together with the Lakers. Gloria, Matt, Fish, and Fish Wife used to hang out together.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I remember correctly you posted those tweets at CBS. Funny shit.

Fisher may have crossed the line by dating his friend's ex. Barnes, however, is a fucking misogynist lunatic. He's already been in trouble for alleged domestic abuse. Now he does this which possibly includes spitting in his ex's face? :L

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about that. It is the fact that Matt considered Fisher a friend. That is the major issue here. This isn't some random dude that he doesn't know. This is a good friend who Gloria met through Matt back when they played together with the Lakers. Gloria, Matt, Fish, and Fish Wife used to hang out together.
Hmmmm...I am a Laker fan and follow the team and never heard that Fish and Matt were "good" friends or "best" friends. Sounds like maybe Fish didn't think they were "good" friends either.
I understand some people think like you do...and some lines shouldn't be crossed. My only point is when those lines are crossed it isn't ok for someone to go all Tasmanian devil and physically attack another. And, had it been someone like Metta World Piece or someone who wouldn't have taken that crap I highly doubt Matt would've ran up on him. LOL

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly you posted those tweets at CBS. Funny shit.

Fisher may have crossed the line by dating his friend's ex. Barnes, however, is a fucking misogynist lunatic. He's already been in trouble for alleged domestic abuse. Now he does this which possibly includes spitting in his ex's face? :L
This is what I'm trying to say. Matt is an idiot who is incapable of controlling his anger.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean Barnes is a piece of shit as well. No denying that

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm...I am a Laker fan and follow the team and never heard that Fish and Matt were "good" friends or "best" friends. Sounds like maybe Fish didn't think they were "good" friends either.

I follow the Lakers as closely as anyone and I've never heard about Fish and Barnes being friends. I know that Fish and Kobe were close friends because they came into the league together and worked out before and after practice together for pretty much the whole time they were both on the Lakers. Never heard about Fish and Barnes though.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow the Lakers as closely as anyone and I've never heard about Fish and Barnes being friends. I know that Fish and Kobe were close friends because they came into the league together and worked out before and after practice together for pretty much the whole time they were both on the Lakers. Never heard about Fish and Barnes though.
Yea I know Fish and Kobe are good friends, won all 5 titles they each have together. I don't think Matt really has many "friends" if any in the league. I think Fish and Kobe just tolerated him when he was a Laker.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What Fish did is foul.

But, it's impossible for me to feel sympathy for a woman-beating piece of dog shit like Barnes.

After the shit this idiot said to Hardens mom in the playoffs, I hope fans give him the business like they did Melo with that honey nut cheerios Barb from Garnett.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I know Fish and Kobe are good friends, won all 5 titles they each have together. I don't think Matt really has many "friends" if any in the league. I think Fish and Kobe just tolerated him when he was a Laker.

We all did

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is like saying you feel bad for Chris Brown when Drake started banging Rhianna.

Very few people did because Brown is a piece of shit woman beater..just like Barnes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like saying you feel bad for Chris Brown when Drake started banging Rhianna.

Very few people did because Brown is a piece of shit woman beater..just like Barnes.

Difference is Drake and Chris Brown weren't friends. That is my only issue here