• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if I'm record saying I'd rather have Beasley around then James...do we really need to ask if I'd rather have Boozer?

:lol: I think most fans have their version of Beasley. Mine seems to be Swaggy P. :L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I think most fans have their version of Beasley. Mine seems to be Swaggy P. :L

You just like his girls music.:L

I don't know anything about Swaggy, but he seems like he would be a real fun guy to be around.
Send him here.

We'll have Swaggy B Easy.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just like his girls music.:L

:lol: I'm so fancy.

He's kind of like Beasley. A harmless knucklehead. Wasn't a fan of the celebration thing that had Kobe mean mugging on Kimmel. But overall, I get a kick out of him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I'm so fancy.

He's kind of like Beasley. A harmless knucklehead. Wasn't a fan of the celebration thing that had Kobe mean mugging on Kimmel. But overall, I get a kick out of him.

Isn't he around 30 years old, and teams will pay him 5M, and Beasley can't get a veterans minimum??

You can look at any team in the leagues bench and they have a player not near as young, not near as talented, making the same or more, sitting there.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post was in reference to "end of Beasley".

Thing is, Heat has to pick up option on Beasley before FA starts.
I doubt that if they don't pick it up, that they would resign him after the fact.

I just don't get how they could possibly feel he isn't worth 1.2M.

I really have no issue with Boozer. He tries.
But if I'm record saying I'd rather have Beasley around then James...do we really need to ask if I'd rather have Boozer?
I personally wouldnt rather have anyone.

I had read the Boozer, Lew Williams rumors.
Sign me up for Sweet Lew.
He'd be perfect off the bench.

Yeah, I Love Lou.

He seems to be totally recovered from his injury of a year ago.

He would be great for the Heat.

I agree on Beasley.

If he really is on the straight and narrow, my Team could use him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....I'm not a fan of Draymond either. His game is awesome, attitude leaves something to be desired.

Saying Cleveland suck when they would have easily beat GSW if love and Kyrie were available pissed me off. He got a lot of growing up to do

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So..interesting news. According to yard barker, the Heat seem to be intent on offerring Dragic 5 years an 80 million and not the max contract. Very interesting indeed. Wonder if Pat could end up losing Wade and Dragic if these sorts of lower than expected offers are true.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Cleveland suck when they would have easily beat GSW if love and Kyrie were available pissed me off. He got a lot of growing up to do

Link?

There is no way to know.
James probably plays/does less.
The offense improves, but the defense suffers.
The Cavs didn't know JR and Shump were going to suck anymore than they knew they would shine in the previous rounds.
Adjustments could have been totally different.
Maybe the Warriors 'try harder' if they aren't reading/hearing about the Cavs having no chance?

Warriors were the best team in the league, start to finish.
I'm not assuming that anything changes or the series ends any differently.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..interesting news. According to yard barker, the Heat seem to be intent on offerring Dragic 5 years an 80 million and not the max contract. Very interesting indeed. Wonder if Pat could end up losing Wade and Dragic if these sorts of lower than expected offers are true.

I was just going to post that.
Who says it's a lower offer than expected?
Offer doesn't mean 'final offer' and maybe both sides have already discussed it?
And why is it leaking?
Heat is usually pretty secretive.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Offer doesn't mean 'final offer' and maybe both sides have already discussed it?
And why is it leaking?

Trying to appease Wade.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to appease Wade.

2 totally different situations though.
Dragic needs to be signed long term this summer.
Wade doesn't.
Wade has to understand that Riley doesn't want to waste his flexibility for next summer by doing something now that he can wait and do then.

So, IMO, it boils down to either Wade not trusting the Heat or not trusting himself.
He has no reason that I know of to not trust the Heat.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would lose all faith in Riley & the front office if they lose LeBron, Dragic, Wade, & possibly Deng all in a year span due to free agency

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why is it leaking?

2 things: First, smart of the Heat to offer less than a max initially. As long as it's not insultingly low (and $80 million over 5 years isn't insulting) they force other teams to step up and beat the offer. If no one does, they get him at a better price. There's a small risk that if another team offers him a max right away, he tells the Heat "You should have offered me that in the beginning" and walks. Chances are, he ends up staying in Miami at a max deal. I'm sure Riley also pointed out the opportunity to add help if he accepts less than the max. No reason to give him a max if they don't have to.

Also, I always wonder about it when teams that are normally secretive have things leak out. I never fully believed the Pau/CP3 deal was going to happen because it was leaked waaaaay early. That's never been how the Lakers conducted their business. I didn't expect it would be vetoed by the commissioner, but I did feel it would fall through.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would lose all faith in Riley & the front office if they lose LeBron, Dragic, Wade, & possibly Deng all in a year span due to free agency

I would to, but it's not going to happen.

Let's all refocus on the Beasley situation please.

And, Happy Fathers Day to all fathers.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw that as well. I saw that the max the Lakers could offer is 4 years $86 million. Personally, I think that's the right contract for him as he's not a max player, but he's still pretty damn good. Hopefully he bites as this gives more money for Wade. :hope:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why is it leaking?

Me too..I was just about to post this.

That's not good.

Why risk hurt feelings when other Teams are ready to pounce?