• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To cap gurus

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to say we lost because of Dak is as bad as those who pile too much blame on Tony. TEAM GAME, TEAM LOST. Give GB some f'n credit.

His blinders will never allow him to see it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His blinders will never allow him to see it
Unless Tony plays CB, I don't see what more he could have done. I like Romo too, but that was Dak's first playoff game, as a rookie no less, and I thought he played well. What was Romo's playoff record? Are those all his fault? Can't play it both ways...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to say we lost because of Dak is as bad as those who pile too much blame on Tony. TEAM GAME, TEAM LOST. Give GB some f'n credit.

Lol. Others wear blinders too. I never said it was Daks fault. Jarntt continues to pound it home that the better QB played. I maintain the hot hand played. We saw the same thing in 91, when Beurline started over Aikman in the playoffs. Once you lose for the year, it should be protocol to check out every little detail on why you lost and if something could have been different. All I know is we were the best team in the NFC all year with Dak at Qb. That's great. We lost though. How do we get better? You have to turn every stone.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Others wear blinders too. I never said it was Daks fault. Jarntt continues to pound it home that the better QB played. I maintain the hot hand played. We saw the same thing in 91, when Beurline started over Aikman in the playoffs. Once you lose for the year, it should be protocol to check out every little detail on why you lost and if something could have been different. All I know is we were the best team in the NFC all year with Dak at Qb. That's great. We lost though. How do we get better? You have to turn every stone.
It's no secret that I think at this stage of their careers that Romo is the better QB, but Dak DID NOT lose that game and there is absolutely no way you, I or anyone could say the outcome would've been different had Romo played. Here's the truth you are such a fan of Romo you fail to see he's not perfect. Green Bay won as a team Dallas lost as a team. End of story.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no secret that I think at this stage of their careers that Romo is the better QB, but Dak DID NOT lose that game and there is absolutely no way you, I or anyone could say the outcome would've been different had Romo played. Here's the truth you are such a fan of Romo you fail to see he's not perfect. Green Bay won as a team Dallas lost as a team. End of story.

There are plays in that game just like every game one can second guess, much like the Dez catch/ non catch game. If I have read it once, I have read it 40 times that Beasley was open. A couple of red zone possessions in that game we settled for FGs. One of them, he tried to go to Wit on back to back plays. I don't want to even talk about the spike. Maybe Romo does the same thing. None of this is my point. Jarntt continues to say Dak is better. I refuse to believe that.

Dak- maybe he was missed in the draft. Our coaches coached him for a week. I don't think going into the draft it was a plan to snag him with the 135th pick. As great as our scouting and GM is - he probably was their 5th or 6th choice for a QB. Look around the league, most starters were drafted in first or 2nd round. Now we can say all we want to that he is the next Brady or Russell Wilson. I see Alex Smith, maybe Steve McNair. That isn't an insult. Those guys are or were good Qbs. Nothing wrong with that. When you go back through the season, how many WOw plays did he really make. A few maybe. When I look at his body of work, 23 TD, 4 INt is when I say wow. Best seasonI have ever seen for a rookie. 2nd best for a first yr starter, behind Foles. The question is can he get better or how many other Qbs could have done the same. I know our 17 million dollar WR turned into a third/ fourth option. Maybe that's the way to go

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plays in that game just like every game one can second guess, much like the Dez catch/ non catch game. If I have read it once, I have read it 40 times that Beasley was open. A couple of red zone possessions in that game we settled for FGs. One of them, he tried to go to Wit on back to back plays. I don't want to even talk about the spike. Maybe Romo does the same thing. None of this is my point. Jarntt continues to say Dak is better. I refuse to believe that.

Dak- maybe he was missed in the draft. Our coaches coached him for a week. I don't think going into the draft it was a plan to snag him with the 135th pick. As great as our scouting and GM is - he probably was their 5th or 6th choice for a QB. Look around the league, most starters were drafted in first or 2nd round. Now we can say all we want to that he is the next Brady or Russell Wilson. I see Alex Smith, maybe Steve McNair. That isn't an insult. Those guys are or were good Qbs. Nothing wrong with that. When you go back through the season, how many WOw plays did he really make. A few maybe. When I look at his body of work, 23 TD, 4 INt is when I say wow. Best seasonI have ever seen for a rookie. 2nd best for a first yr starter, behind Foles. The question is can he get better or how many other Qbs could have done the same. I know our 17 million dollar WR turned into a third/ fourth option. Maybe that's the way to go
Real simple. You even suggesting Romo makes a difference is the same as those who continually blamed Romo for loses. You are now doing the same.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real simple. You even suggesting Romo makes a difference is the same as those who continually blamed Romo for loses. You are now doing the same.

If that's what I'm doing so be it. I listened to the great Jimmy Johnson say after he saw Romo make 3 - 4 throws- the offense would be more explosive with Romo. Maybe we don't want to be explosive?? We are better suited to ground and pound.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what I'm doing so be it. I listened to the great Jimmy Johnson say after he saw Romo make 3 - 4 throws- the offense would be more explosive with Romo. Maybe we don't want to be explosive?? We are better suited to ground and pound.
Again I think Tony is better at this time, but Dak didn't lose that game. In fact like Tony he had the game winnable until the D gave up a play late allowing GB to win. Kind of the same story with Romo over the years.
It's like a remake of a movie, the actors are replaced, but the ending doesn't change.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I think Tony is better at this time, but Dak didn't lose that game. In fact like Tony he had the game winnable until the D gave up a play late allowing GB to win. Kind of the same story with Romo over the years.
It's like a remake of a movie, the actors are replaced, but the ending doesn't change.
Man you will never convince him lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you will never convince him lol

Nobody can convince me - some guy on here made a statement once that " they let their eyes tell them the story."

I don't need convincing of anything. We were the best team in the NFC and pissed it away. Hopefully we get another chance soon.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of God...stop the madness.

we were the best team in 07 and went one and out too.
Romo had the ball twice in the 4th qtr inside the opponents territory with a first down and couldn't get it done, yet NOW you wanna share the blame with our QB cause it FIT'S YOUR AGENDA.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of God...stop the madness.

we were the best team in 07 and went one and out too.
Romo had the ball twice in the 4th qtr inside the opponents territory with a first down and couldn't get it done, yet NOW you wanna share the blame with our QB cause it FIT'S YOUR AGENDA.

You must not be able to read. I didn't blame Dak for shit but u sure walked into that trap I set. Again 2007- somehow seems to be all Romo's fault whether he missed a WR open or went to Cabo. That was against the Super Bowl Champs that yr. The 2015 loss was because Murray fumbled or Romo should have thrown to Beasley. 2017 though - Team loss. It's Ok man. I get it

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as my AGENDA, what the fuck is that. Everyone has their own damn opinion. Yours is Playoff Advancement.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm suppose to just sit back and take your crap and not respond

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were also considered the hottest team in 09 after beating undefeated NO at the Superdome, finishing the season winning three straight games, and then a playoff game blowout over Philly. Blew Philly out two straight weeks. Then after all that Romo laid a giant egg in Minnesota.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as my AGENDA, what the fuck is that. Everyone has their own damn opinion. Yours is Playoff Advancement.
your agenda is for all to see and reading the different opinions, I'd say they all see it.
You yourself said the other day, that you were becoming the board troll

carry on....entertainment remains free