• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To cap gurus

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your agenda is for all to see and reading the different opinions, I'd say they all see it.
You yourself said the other day, that you were becoming the board troll

carry on....entertainment remains free

And read your buddy Earls last post lol. Does anyone come to Romo's defense on here.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could also argue that going for a homerun instead of picking up a short first down on 4th and 2 isn't a wise decision. But it's still on Dez to catch it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a few more weeks. He should be gone by then.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And read your buddy Earls last post lol. Does anyone come to Romo's defense on here.
Romo has been defended enough and for a lot of years yet he never even reached Danny White status.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has been defended enough and for a lot of years yet he never even reached Danny White status.

Why do I have the feeling you never even saw Danny White play. Danny White was freaking awesome

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have the feeling you never even saw Danny White play. Danny White was freaking awesome
Tony Romo never won a road playoff game. Never went to an NFC Championship. Even worse, Romo never lost a playoff game like Dak did. What I mean is, every time Romo lost a playoff game, his team didn't score a lot of points. Dak led his team to 31 in his first playoff game. Romo never put up more than 21 in a playoff loss. I loved Tony Romo just as much as you, but let's be realistic about what he is/was. His career is nearly over. Dak's is just beginning and although Dak isn't guaranteed to be anything special, his future does appear to be bright.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never intended to post in this thread cause I'm no cap guru but..."but u sure walked into that trap I set"
got me

nice job....we are what we are and ain't what we ain't

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never intended to post in this thread cause I'm no cap guru but..."but u sure walked into that trap I set"
got me

nice job....we are what we are and ain't what we ain't

I've asked the question before, but you refused to answer. The only thing I can compare this situation too is the loss of Landry. Maybe the loss of Emmitt, but that didn't have such a shocking effect. How did you feel when Landry was fired ? Turned out to be the best thing for the organization, but it is still a rough topic to discuss

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st thing manster, I would like to Thank you for making sense.
For RTO & anyone else, blaming Dak for losing this game, is the same as all the Cowboy haters blaming Romo for losing games were Romo carried the team.
As far as a certain poster that points out we lost a playoff game, when we were favored. That happens in Playoffs, which isn't always a QBs fault, did the QB play well? Hell the Pats lost to the Giants one year when they were suppose to be undefeated. They were 10 times better than the Giants that year........... just not that day!

& to all that reads this post.

When a QB shits the bed during a playoff game, feel free to blame the QB, but know this. I have never been embarrassed by Romo's play in a Playoff game (no matter what team he had) nor was I embarrassed by Daks play in his game. Manster I truly believe you understand this.

RTO & any others. You cant defend Romo & his games without defending Dak in his game. Doesn't matter which you would think would do better. Neither lost the games for the Cowboys. THE TEAM DID!

What are we gonna say next? Matt Ryan lost the game for the Falcons in the superbowl?

Its a team sport!!!!

I am all for defending Romo & what he has had to work with through the years, but you (whoever you are) don't get to be hypocritical in his defense.

Kudos to Manster for seeing it right. (Neither QB should be blamed for their Playoff records)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For RTO & anyone else, blaming Dak for losing this game, is the same as all the Cowboy haters blaming Romo for losing games were Romo carried the team.
As far as a certain poster that points out we lost a playoff game, when we were favored. That happens in Playoffs, which isn't always a QBs fault, did the QB play well? Hell the Pats lost to the Giants one year when they were suppose to be undefeated. They were 10 times better than the Giants that year........... just not that day!

When a QB shits the bed during a playoff game, feel free to blame the QB, but know this. I have never been embarrassed by Romo's play in a Playoff game (no matter what team he had) nor was I embarrassed by Daks play in his game. Manster I truly believe you understand this.

RTO & any others. You cant defend Romo & his games without defending Dak in his game. Doesn't matter which you would think would do better. Neither lost the games for the Cowboys. THE TEAM DID!

What are we gonna say next? Matt Ryan lost the game for the Falcons in the superbowl?

Its a team sport!!!!

I am all for defending Romo & what he has had to work with through the years, but you (whoever you are) don't get to be hypocritical in his defense.

Kudos to Manster for seeing it right. (Neither QB should be blamed for their Playoff records)

That was my whole point. I said exactly before Earl even said it that Romo is blamed for the Giant loss, the Packer loss , etc. But know this year it's not Daks fault. I mean let's be fair. Dak played a good game vs GB. I never said he cost us anything. All I'm saying is there are certain plays that people pull out whether it's missing a wide open WR vs the Giants in 07 or not throwing to Beasley in GB. If that's the game we want to play, then go back and watch the last game. You can pull out a number of plays and make the same argument.

It's all good. I get it.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its a team sport!!!!

I would argue that Romo could have been blamed for some playoff loses. Remember the game killing ints??? I sure do. Romo is not blameless in losses. Dak played very well for his first playoff game. I blame the defense and some of the offensive play calling for the loss. Romo had great opportunities in playoff games to do better then he did. Let's keep it real. I am glade Romo was our QB, but we should have had more playoff wins with him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would argue that Romo could have been blamed for some playoff loses. Remember the game killing ints??? I sure do. Romo is not blameless in losses. Dak played very well for his first playoff game. I blame the defense and some of the offensive play calling for the loss. Romo had great opportunities in playoff games to do better then he did. Let's keep it real. I am glade Romo was our QB, but we should have had more playoff wins with him.

No game killing picks in the playoffs. Bobbled snaps yes. An interception on the last play of the Giants game - yes, but that was desperation.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying that it was any one person's fault, but the Vikings game was a freaking disaster.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying that it was any one person's fault, but the Vikings game was a freaking disaster.

Whoever had the idea to install Marc Columbo just coming off injury back into the starting lineup, in place of Doug Free, deserves a pretty large share of the blame IMO.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was an ass whipping
the win and you're in loss to Washington was the killer. That pass at that moment can not be made

Which one. He threw 3. The last pass in the flat?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be clear the one I mean.
The INT that sent our team home.
I think it was a 1st down play

Not sure he threw a shitty one on the first drive of the game inside own 20.