• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to Change QB

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god we made the switch. offense was actually fun to watch. Same can't be said about the D. Damn they are bad.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep did look more comfortable in the pocket than I'm used to seeing in him. It might be a one game thing or maybe he has finally matured, guess we'll see.

But let's get real. These Kaep fanboys just wanted a reason, ANY reason, to run their mouths off. Gabbert set the bar awfully low and it shouldn't be too hard for Kaepernick to out-perform him. Yet this Kaepernick-lead offense hardly looked competent and it hardly looked like anything to be bragging about. 16 fucking points, and these idiots are bragging about Kaepernick. The only touchdown we scored came off of a busted coverage. And while I'm impressed that Kaepernick was at least able to see him that wide open and was able to get him the ball (barely), that was a terrible display of offense and nothing for these delusional Kaep fanboys to be bragging about.

And as for the defense...absolutely pathetic. That 3rd and 20 run play where we were in prevent defense and STILL gave up the first down was comically bad.:poke:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These haters won't stop but its nice to see the real fans know whats going on. We got some haters on here about Kap and they can't admit they were wrong. Will we make playoffs with Kap no. Will we win 5-6 games now with Kap no. This D is really bad and can't see us winning much. They now make excuses that Gabbert set the bar Low. LOL well before that bar they were bragging about Gabbert and how bad Kap was. the excuses will come and they will make me laugh. 1 year off and Kap comes in and plays an ok game. I will take it. On the road against a good D. Not bad at all. 55 yard bomb in 30-40 mph winds. Gabberts pass would of went backwards. LOL Oh and gabbert would had a safety, Kap made a great play.

Its just nice to see the offense move the ball. Good stuff and happy to watch the offense. We will say bye to Kap at the end of the year but at least we can watch him play and add excitement to the offense.

at least with Kap this offense has a shot. D a different story.

Overall he will be gone after this year and we will draft a QB. At least this year this team can have some what of a offense now. With Gabbert we had no offense.

Lets Go 49ers

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we screw up on DC? I know he doesn't have much talent and bowmen going down this D went to crap and we have the worse MLBs ever but I feel he isn't calling a good game. 3rd and 20 play was so bad.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Kap fanboy; because he's a 49er. Not sure why people hate on him so much. Hate takes too much energy. Negative energy. I guess people need something to whine about.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few people 'hate' Kaepernick. A lot of people believe he's simply not good at what he does on the field....and that is fact. It makes little difference if it's Gabbert or Kaepernick and anyone trying to paint a picture that it's this grand canyon chasm between the two simply aren't talking reality.

Now that his contract can't be held against SF, and he's more than likely to void next year and become a FA, I couldn't care less that he plays. At this point, it's hard to pin down another victory on the schedule.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few people 'hate' Kaepernick. A lot of people believe he's simply not good at what he does on the field....and that is fact. It makes little difference if it's Gabbert or Kaepernick and anyone trying to paint a picture that it's this grand canyon chasm between the two simply aren't talking reality.

Now that his contract can't be held against SF, and he's more than likely to void next year and become a FA, I couldn't care less that he plays. At this point, it's hard to pin down another victory on the schedule.
Either way both will be gone. Its just nice to see the Offense actually go up and down the field for once. My issue with gabbert was all those 3 and outs that led the league in. It was like watching paint dry. It was bad. At least with Kap and this offense you saw us go down field, make some crazy runs, escape a safety. On top of all of that he had no Ints. Gabbert avg 2 per game almost.

Now does all this matter No because this team sucks and we might only win 1-2 more games.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Watching Dak play yesterday got me so mad. We could of had him in the 3rd rd. This kid looks really good. Never saw a Rookie so calm. Talking about building a team the right way.

Dallas has their young Oline, young Franchise QB, Franchise RB and decent WR core. They just have to work on D and they will be good for awhile.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Watching Dak play yesterday got me so mad. We could of had him in the 3rd rd. This kid looks really good. Never saw a Rookie so calm. Talking about building a team the right way.

Dallas has their young Oline, young Franchise QB, Franchise RB and decent WR core. They just have to work on D and they will be good for awhile.

Winning on the road at Green Bay was impressive. He had a few throws that Kap or Gabbert couldn't not come close to completing. He has a calmness in him that I have not seen from a rookie QB. They have the best OL, a very good RB and wide receivers who seem to have a good rapport with Prescott. It certainly is an enviable position for Niner fans. Until Baalke is fired, Niners will continue to flounder and be the joke of the NFL along with the Browns.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning on the road at Green Bay was impressive. He had a few throws that Kap or Gabbert couldn't not come close to completing. He has a calmness in him that I have not seen from a rookie QB. They have the best OL, a very good RB and wide receivers who seem to have a good rapport with Prescott. It certainly is an enviable position for Niner fans. Until Baalke is fired, Niners will continue to flounder and be the joke of the NFL along with the Browns.
Good post. I agree with it. It was very impressive what he did. The best part even after a really bad Int he came back and scored a TD. Good bounce back. That is the 1 thing that always pissed me off about Kap. He would throw 1 pick and he would a bad game after that.

Dallas is building a nice team. i hate dallas but have to give them credit. Our Front office is a joke. York and Baalke killed this team.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

agree

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

We could've had in the 4th, cause at the time, i thought we should've taken Dak or Ken Dixon. "At the time".....

At this point no sense 'kicking ourselves', lets just hope Robinson keeps getting better.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could've had in the 4th, cause at the time, i thought we should've taken Dak or Ken Dixon. "At the time".....

At this point no sense 'kicking ourselves', lets just hope Robinson keeps getting better.
Very true. Robinson looks like he will be legit. Losing him yesterday didnt help. He was playing a very good game again.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers Quarterback Tracker: Helping the team find a QB for 2017

only good for conversation, don't take anyone too seriously yet.

No kidding....I'd say no to most everyone on that list. I watched both Watson and Kizer on Saturday...honestly....there wasn't much of anything that I saw from Watson that made me bang the table for that guy. No way I want any part of that dude. Kizer wasn't much better.....these guys seem cut more from the athletic hype rather than pure QB skills.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is what separates good GMs from bad ones. We drafted a bunch of DBs this year which couldn't all make the roster. Should have taken a QB earlier.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding....I'd say no to most everyone on that list. I watched both Watson and Kizer on Saturday...honestly....there wasn't much of anything that I saw from Watson that made me bang the table for that guy. No way I want any part of that dude. Kizer wasn't much better.....these guys seem cut more from the athletic hype rather than pure QB skills.

These guys appear to be the top QBs in the draft that are going to go in the 1st round if you believe the draft stories.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind our team sucks. Even if we drafted Dak, he would not do nearly as well for us as he is for Dallas. Not saying he isn't good, just saying where you start has a lot to do with how good your career will be. I'd think we would ruin any rookie we put back there.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This front office passed on Paxton Lynch, Connor Cook, and Dak Prescott. The only question I ask is...why?!

Are they so incompetent that they thought we were actually in good shape with the idiots we have right now? Why not at least take a chance on someone like Dak and see what happens. No doubt he would be the best QB on our roster right now.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This front office passed on Paxton Lynch, Connor Cook, and Dak Prescott. The only question I ask is...why?!

Are they so incompetent that they thought we were actually in good shape with the idiots we have right now? Why not at least take a chance on someone like Dak and see what happens. No doubt he would be the best QB on our roster right now.
Yes, even if Gabbert worked out, they could have developed the QB. Better than drafting a ton of DBs