• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those cheating seahawks

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the big difference would be that with the Pats there has been a very dark cloud around the franchise with suspicious things happening. I know Pats fans will jump back at me with "well nothing was proven" or the videos didn't really help the team or whatever else is out there. You can't deny though that the Pats above any other team in the NFL has had this ring of cheating surrounding them. And it isn't just fans over hyping things. When teams talk about the extra security they hire just for the week of playing the Pats or that they don't feel comfortable having meetings in the locker room in fear that it has been bugged. When players talk about how the head sets go out at the worst times possible every time they play the Pats compared to any other team it is why even the smallest of infractions is blown up.

Now hey it has helped the team win more championships of recent than any other team so can't argue with the success. They push the limits to get an edge and I think most fans would take that if it meant their team had won 5 championships over the past what 15 years.
Cd you're better than that. First Seattle already had one violation they were busted on this year. So I guess Goodell only accounts for previous violations when it's against well you guessed it, NE. At least that was his reason for coming down so hard on them for deflategate. Are you starting to see how much bs Goofball is full of? He can't even remember what he's said/done.
NFL has a black eye. Goodell can't afford another one. That's the real reason this has gone away. Have you noticed lately all the recent violations are getting slapped on the wrist or nothing at all? See NYGs. Pitt will get off as well.
Enough with the conspiracy theories. BB doesn't work for the NSA. The NFL is in charge of the comms. As for MS tablets they're is a MS IT tech that stands by on the sideline during games. A friend of mine from Seattle was the tech on NEs sideline during the SB.
Stop feeding the hysteria.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd you're better than that. First Seattle already had one violation they were busted on this year. So I guess Goodell only accounts for previous violations when it's against well you guessed it, NE. At least that was his reason for coming down so hard on them for deflategate. Are you starting to see how much bs Goofball is full of? He can't even remember what he's said/done.
NFL has a black eye. Goodell can't afford another one. That's the real reason this has gone away. Have you noticed lately all the recent violations are getting slapped on the wrist or nothing at all? See NYGs. Pitt will get off as well.
Enough with the conspiracy theories. BB doesn't work for the NSA. The NFL is in charge of the comms. As for MS tablets they're is a MS IT tech that stands by on the sideline during games. A friend of mine from Seattle was the tech on NEs sideline during the SB.
Stop feeding the hysteria.

Did he communicate with any of the pats?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already lost a 5th round pick. Can't say it hasn't cost them nothing. This newest one was to decide if the original punishment was enough.
That's funny. That's not what it was for. This one was for Carroll being stupid. Had the NFL decided Seattle violated the injury report the 5th round pick would've become a 2nd round loss. Not sure why but hey with Goodell we'll never know why he does anything.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he communicate with any of the pats?
A few of them, nobody noteworthy. He basically stood by the end of the bench near where Brady sits. He did mention it was remarkable that the Pats never lost faith. In particular he said Brady was positive from start to finish and he was always in control. Keep in mind this guy is a home grownHawk fan. He's wearing a blue MS polo and has a beard thst resembles Patricia's.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of them, nobody noteworthy. He basically stood by the end of the bench near where Brady sits. He did mention it was remarkable that the Pats never lost faith. In particular he said Brady was positive from start to finish and he was always in control. Keep in mind this guy is a home grownHawk fan. He's wearing a blue MS polo and has a beard thst resembles Patricia's.

Nice.

Oh btw mr. Goddell. Since you listened to our demands. Your son will be returned to you.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already lost a 5th round pick. Can't say it hasn't cost them nothing. This newest one was to decide if the original punishment was enough.

They did? Thought it was just a "stern" warning

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that work? Goodell is a Jets guy...

/hooplaconspiracy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?hmmmmm first I heard of the Jets violating the injury report. What happened to the Steelers? Art Rooney enough said. Guess it got filed under the carpet in the same exact place as Mara's (nothing to see) violation. Goodell is a $40m set to make 80m joke.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just need your head coach to refrain from saying something stupid and incriminating as an excuse to the media.
Pete talks a lot to the media. He seems to be approachable. I agree with 95% of the stuff he says since he has been our HC.
Sometimes you just screw up a little bit.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of all the whining, there was no evidence of any kind that the Seahawks actually broke the rules.

Sherman never missed a practice and never missed a game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of all the whining, there was no evidence of any kind that the Seahawks actually broke the rules.

Sherman never missed a practice and never missed a game.
No evidence except Carroll telling the world? Or Sherman getting beat more than any other season?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No evidence except Carroll telling the world? Or Sherman getting beat more than any other season?

It's all based on Carroll's comments and nothing else. You claim that he was beat more is a subjective claim. He was absolutely not the problem in the 2nd half of the season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some things are better left unsaid... I"m sure Coach Carroll wanted that one back...

A simple "he hasn't looked quite right out there" would've been much cleaner. Water under the bridge at this point...no harm no foul (yet).