• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Buffalo Bills @ Seattle Seahawks

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be very surprised if we beat the Patriots... They'll put up over +400 yards on this defense... Tough to imagine us winning that game... We're not at the Patriots level imo...

Maybe...............

Maybe Not

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be very surprised if we beat the Patriots... They'll put up over +400 yards on this defense... Tough to imagine us winning that game... We're not at the Patriots level imo...
Belichick will be watching the game film from this game. He is far and away the smartest coach in the league. But LeGarrett Blount and Tom Brady are not the same thing as Tyrod Taylor and Shady McCoy. They can't play the same style with the same success. Instead they will rely on hitting slot receivers and running back screens, while hoping to catch our secondary sleeping so that Gronk can make a couple of 20+ yard completions. I have no doubt that they can execute those plays against the Seahawks, but if Wilson has a solid game inside the pocket, the Seahawks might make it competitive game.

And our running game sucks horrifically. it would be nice to believe that Rawls will rescue us at some point in the season, but with each passing week I have more and more doubt.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick will be watching the game film from this game. He is far and away the smartest coach in the league. But LeGarrett Blount and Tom Brady are not the same thing as Tyrod Taylor and Shady McCoy. They can't play the same style with the same success. Instead they will rely on hitting slot receivers and running back screens, while hoping to catch our secondary sleeping so that Gronk can make a couple of 20+ yard completions. I have no doubt that they can execute those plays against the Seahawks, but if Wilson has a solid game inside the pocket, the Seahawks might make it competitive game.

And our running game sucks horrifically. it would be nice to believe that Rawls will rescue us at some point in the season, but with each passing week I have more and more doubt.

I'm more concerned w/ how we will score against the Patriots... I think we'll need to put up at least 27 to win that game... I don't feel too confident that we will put up 27 personally...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots D isn't elite... NO question our O is gonna need to play really well .. We can't leave our D on the field all game and expect to beat the Pats... If we had Kam and Bennett for this one I'd feel A LOT better... But hey it is what it is, we just gotta battle ...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this given the production our offense has put over over the past couple of weeks, but they scored too fast tonight. The fact that they scored more than just field goals is a plus, obviously, but it doesn't solve the TOP problem. Yes, the defense is partially responsible for that disparity with their inability to get off the field on third downs as often as they used to, but this offense still can't consistently put together long drives, even the ones they score touchdowns on.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of your freaked out when we blitzed on 3rd and 21 ? I LOVED the 2nd down blitz but I was shell shocked seeing them blitz on 3rd and 21, why risk that there ?

If we'd sat in soft zone, and they'd hit a seam route for the 1st down, we'd all have been losing our bloody minds too. I give them full marks for that defensive call. Taylor made an absurd play, and the receiver laid out perfectly for the ball.

I have zero problems with them being aggressive on that play.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And c'mon folks, 'make the playoffs.' Despite all the INJURIES, and the O-line woes, we're the #2 team in the freaking NFC!!!!!

Can we please, for ONCE, try to see the glass as half full?

Wilson was fucking unbelievable last night, off the hook. Graham too. Outfuckingstanding.

All that gets lost in the nonsense with the refs.

Our QB (barring MORE injuries) is on his way to being fully back.

Glasshalffull.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we'd sat in soft zone, and they'd hit a seam route for the 1st down, we'd all have been losing our bloody minds too. I give them full marks for that defensive call. Taylor made an absurd play, and the receiver laid out perfectly for the ball.

I have zero problems with them being aggressive on that play.

I would a felt way better having more guy's in coverage on a 3rd and a mile.... You blitz in a situation like that your gonna have 1 on 1 coverage and I don't trust a guy like Lane in that situation... He was getting abused.. Rush 3 and drop 8 in coverage, WAY better odds in that situation...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would a felt way better having more guy's in coverage on a 3rd and a mile.... You blitz in a situation like that your gonna have 1 on 1 coverage and I don't trust a guy like Lane in that situation... He was getting abused.. Rush 3 and drop 8 in coverage, WAY better odds in that situation...

Meh, we've seen our soft zones get abused for two years now. We've wailed and gnashed our teeth in here about it too.

Again, that was a helluva play by Taylor and the Bill's receiver. He Russelled us.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And dunno what's Lane's issue is suddenly, he's been great for most of the year.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me lane has not played as well at all this year, he stopped with the bonehead plays at least though