• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Buffalo Bills @ Seattle Seahawks

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, that's a penalty, Taylor! Can't have your helmet off on the field!

Of course, refs don't see it...

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phew. My computer is a little behind I see.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK my heart just exploded.... that was scary...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of your freaked out when we blitzed on 3rd and 21 ? I LOVED the 2nd down blitz but I was shell shocked seeing them blitz on 3rd and 21, why risk that there ?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a weird, stressful game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense once again was on the field for over 40 minutes. Reason? they are allowing a TON of conversions on 3rd down. Teams are just taking that cushion between the DL and LBers and saying thank you for the 4 to 5 yards. Defense has been having issues in these last 4 getting off the field. They can't seem to stop anyone on 3rd down lately all be it most have been 3rd and shorts.

Offense looked better but still couldn't create a first down when they desperately needed one to seal the game.

Still got a lot of work to do if they want to go deep into the playoffs if they make it in. ( nothing is a sure thing )

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy world. Defense has bad most of the night, can't run the ball, heck hardly even try to run the ball. However got the win, so that's big.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it must be driving Carroll buggy, as does the rest of us, about the discipline this defense so desperately needs. Boneheaded personal fouls and what other things, especially Wagner on that last Buffalo drive...he needs to make it clear that sooner or later, it's going to come back to bite you, if he doesn't bench you first.

Remember Giacomo? He was too careless on the field in his time with us, so much so that Carroll had to take him out of the game for a while...like the REST of the game, just to get his point across.

He needs to do that again. Or at least threaten to do it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense once again was on the field for over 40 minutes. Reason? they are allowing a TON of conversions on 3rd down. Teams are just taking that cushion between the DL and LBers and saying thank you for the 4 to 5 yards. Defense has been having issues in these last 4 getting off the field. They can't seem to stop anyone on 3rd down lately all be it most have been 3rd and shorts.

Offense looked better but still couldn't create a first down when they desperately needed one to seal the game.

Still got a lot of work to do if they want to go deep into the playoffs if they make it in. ( nothing is a sure thing )

Yeah, this is a bit concerning... How many more games are we going to get out played and still win? Usually the odds aren't in your favor when that happens... That needs to change... Our defense can't continue to get out played and still win games... It will catch up to us eventually when we play better teams when it matters... Our defense has some holes and it's not just because we're missing Kam/Bennett...

Overall, great win... We're lucky to have won that game imo...

Last edited:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy world. Defense has bad most of the night, can't run the ball, heck hardly even try to run the ball. However got the win, so that's big.

That win was big, were not fully healthy so it's huge that we snuck that out... We HAVE to play better next week though if we expect to sneak another one out.... Pats are gonna be tough...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is a bit concerning... How many more games are we going to get out played and still win? Usually the odds aren't in your favor when that happens... That needs to change... Our defense can't continue to get out played and still win games... It will catch up to us eventually when we play better teams when it matters... Our defense has some holes and it's not just because we're missing Kam/Bennett...

Overall, great win... We're luck to have won that game imo...

What do you think the issue is ? Sure seems like our zones are getting eaten alive.. I don't think a pass rush would matter when a guy's just simply not covered.. We made life pretty easy at times for the Bills on D ...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think the issue is ? Sure seems like our zones are getting eaten alive.. I don't think a pass rush would matter when a guy's just simply not covered.. We made life pretty easy at times for the Bills on D ...

Yeah, seems like our vanilla defense is beginning to get exposed... I felt this way before Kam/Bennett were injured... Our guys are aging, injuries are happening and offenses are exposing us a bit... Teams racking up as much yardage as they are against this defense is concerning... I think our defense is overrated imo...

We're really missing Bruce Irvin... Lang/Shead aren't that good... We're missing a solid CB on the other side...

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough of this Bernie Kosar/Cardiac Kids crap. I'm ready for some mellow, easy wins. Probably won't happen next week because the NFL schedulers heart the Patriots (we get five days off for an Eastern Time Zone road game, and they get 13 days off plus HFA), but starting in week 11, can we please have some easy wins?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough of this Bernie Kosar/Cardiac Kids crap. I'm ready for some mellow, easy wins. Probably won't happen next week because the NFL schedulers heart the Patriots (we get five days off for an Eastern Time Zone road game, and they get 13 days off plus HFA), but starting in week 11, can we please have some easy wins?

I'd be very surprised if we beat the Patriots... They'll put up over +400 yards on this defense... Tough to imagine us winning that game... We're not at the Patriots level imo...