• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those cheating seahawks

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As fas as tangible evidence they had even less on Brady and you saw how that turned out. If Das Fuhrer is having a bad day you never know? Best thing for Seattle and Pittsburgh is for NE to win the SB. Especially if Goodell gets embarrassed when handing over the hardware.

Tom Brady screwed up when he destroyed his phone. Or he didn't, depending on what was on there.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady screwed up when he destroyed his phone. Or he didn't, depending on what was on there.
You mean after Wells said he didn't need it, they had everything they needed? Was the team issued phone/s the equipment knuckleheads had not enough? Just sayin. If Das Fuhrer says it shall be, it will be.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#fakenews

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they only get a slap on the wrist?

missed practice due to a "non injury related" reason

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they only get a slap on the wrist?

missed practice due to a "non injury related" reason
A verbal reprimand. And if they do it again, this incident will be taken into account.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A verbal reprimand. And if they do it again, this incident will be taken into account.

so basically nothing.......

If this were the Pats all hell would have been brought upon then

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because Sherman never missed a game, even played in the Pro Bowl ... What's the baseline on reported injuries ? I mean if a player scrapes his knee and puts on a band-aid does it have to be reported ?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is MidnightAngel when you really need that bitch?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because Sherman never missed a game, even played in the Pro Bowl ... What's the baseline on reported injuries ? I mean if a player scrapes his knee and puts on a band-aid does it have to be reported ?

well back in my hs a extremely small cut on your elbow warrants an "emergency room" visit and the freaking out of your parents...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just need your head coach to refrain from saying something stupid and incriminating as an excuse to the media.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing in the Pro Bowl isn't saying much anymore.

I think it was more the fact that we see players all the time skip the Pro Bowl for even the smallest of injuries so for Sherman to go and compete in the Pro Bowl just shows that while he might have been hurt it wasn't as much as some maybe make it out to be.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so basically nothing.......

If this were the Pats all hell would have been brought upon then

I think the big difference would be that with the Pats there has been a very dark cloud around the franchise with suspicious things happening. I know Pats fans will jump back at me with "well nothing was proven" or the videos didn't really help the team or whatever else is out there. You can't deny though that the Pats above any other team in the NFL has had this ring of cheating surrounding them. And it isn't just fans over hyping things. When teams talk about the extra security they hire just for the week of playing the Pats or that they don't feel comfortable having meetings in the locker room in fear that it has been bugged. When players talk about how the head sets go out at the worst times possible every time they play the Pats compared to any other team it is why even the smallest of infractions is blown up.

Now hey it has helped the team win more championships of recent than any other team so can't argue with the success. They push the limits to get an edge and I think most fans would take that if it meant their team had won 5 championships over the past what 15 years.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say pull a page out of the Pats playbook. Any player that has a minor/slightest ailment, just list it to keep Goddell and his clones of their backs.

Mayday Malone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When teams talk about the extra security they hire just for the week of playing the Pats or that they don't feel comfortable having meetings in the locker room in fear that it has been bugged.
None of which has been confirmed. Do you have proof that they bugged the locker rooms? Where do the Patriots hold their meetings when they are visiting, say, the Colts, whom they know helped get the Deflate-gate train rolling? Or say, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or New Jersey?

When players talk about how the head sets go out at the worst times possible every time they play the Pats compared to any other team it is why even the smallest of infractions is blown up.
It happens all over the league. Who controls the headsets? The only time that any team would have a case against the Pats in this example is if there was proof that the Pats refused to stop using headsets once they were made aware that the other teams stopped working. That would be the only rules violation that they could commit.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the big difference would be that with the Pats there has been a very dark cloud around the franchise with suspicious things happening. I know Pats fans will jump back at me with "well nothing was proven" or the videos didn't really help the team or whatever else is out there. You can't deny though that the Pats above any other team in the NFL has had this ring of cheating surrounding them. And it isn't just fans over hyping things. When teams talk about the extra security they hire just for the week of playing the Pats or that they don't feel comfortable having meetings in the locker room in fear that it has been bugged. When players talk about how the head sets go out at the worst times possible every time they play the Pats compared to any other team it is why even the smallest of infractions is blown up.

Now hey it has helped the team win more championships of recent than any other team so can't argue with the success. They push the limits to get an edge and I think most fans would take that if it meant their team had won 5 championships over the past what 15 years.

Oh, I'm just saying that the league states, "we are fair and even across the board" but this is the 2nd infraction by the Seahawks (which I really don't see the big deal to begin with honestly) and the league does nothing. That's all

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm just saying that the league states, "we are fair and even across the board" but this is the 2nd infraction by the Seahawks (which I really don't see the big deal to begin with honestly) and the league does nothing. That's all
They already lost a 5th round pick. Can't say it hasn't cost them nothing. This newest one was to decide if the original punishment was enough.