• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seahawks have given up

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would expect 3 or 4 more good seasons from Russ. Problem is, you're going to have to overpay for those services compared to other QB's, and that cost takes away from other roster talent.
Yes, that's nature of the QB position. Overpay is one way to say it I guess. Market value is another. Aaron Rodgers is reportedly going to get an extension (after all the antics of the past 14 months that were way worse than anything RW ever did here by a mile) that will get him $50M/yr on paper.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's nature of the QB position. Overpay is one way to say it I guess. Market value is another. Aaron Rodgers is reportedly going to get an extension (after all the antics of the past 14 months that were way worse than anything RW ever did here by a mile) that will get him $50M/yr on paper.
I hear that $153 million of that $200 is guaranteed too! That is NUTS. I don't think the Seahawks would have the same success if they were to pay Russ that type of contract. They have too many holes that need to be filled, and with a run-first offense anyways, why not try to go with a game manager at QB at a fraction of the cost? I could see us winning just as many games next season going that route.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Seattle traded their first round pick as part of the Jamal Adams trade, so adding the Bronco's pick brings them back to 1.
Thank you ...that was the part I was missing.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't see it coming, you wanted it to come. There is a difference.

Just last week i said
"Dont be surprised if he gets traded"
But you're right I had no idea it would happening just as shocked as the rest of you

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just last week i said
But you're right I had no idea it would happening just as shocked as the rest of you

A blind squirrel scratches his nuts twice a day.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just last week i said

Who said I was surprised he was traded?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know you were coping pretty hard when I was laying out the facts in this thread: Wilson has skills

I'm not even sure what you're talking about anymore.

worthless GIF

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy makes some good points about Wilson and why he may not automatically make the broncos contenders

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just last week i said

So you copied what every talking head was saying and had been saying going on two years. You just jumped on their wagon LMAO. Yay good for you. People wonder why our nation is going to shit in a hand basket it's because people can't think for themselves and believe everything the media tells them and then say that it's their opinion also lol.

fooking lemmings. I'm paying over 6 dollars a damn gallon for gas now you FOOKING LEMMINGS and my money is not worth SHIT it's like i lost 20% of my Pay ( I didn't but might as well have! ) because of you fooking lemmings! lol

I feel a little better.

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you copied what every talking head was saying and had been saying going on two years. You just jumped on their wagon LMAO. Yay good for you. People wonder why our nation is going to shit in a hand basket it's because people can't think for themselves and believe everything the media tells them and then say that it's their opinion also lol.
cmon man, I am one of the few here that goes against the grain and I have been talking about trading wilson for a few years now.

fooking lemmings. I'm paying over 6 dollars a damn gallon for gas now you FOOKING LEMMINGS and my money is not worth SHIT it's like i lost 20% of my Pay ( I didn't but might as well have! ) because of you fooking lemmings! lol

I feel a little better.
I didnt vote for hunter bidens dad if it makes you feel any better.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's been a few days and I have to say I still think this was a disastrous move.

I do think that if we are going to keep Pete and JS then moving on from Russ makes sense.

But keeping Pete was the wrong move. There just isn't any reason to believe that they are going to catch lightning in a bottle and draft a bunch of Hall of Famers. And there is no reason to believe that Pete's system is going somehow work again without having 3 All Pro level talents on defense.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon man, I am one of the few here that goes against the grain and I have been talking about trading wilson for a few years now.

The media has been saying that Russ is going to be traded for a year. Saying "Don't be surprised if they trade them" isn't exactly a bold take.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Watch the run, watch the pass, watch the fake.....OH... SEE I TOLD YOU!!" - MrS

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........which is exactly why you get backlash. You've been promoting "They suck, blow it all up" even when the team was getting 10-12 wins. Then you act as if you were Nostradamus when they actually do trade RW.........after you have been harping on it over and over for 5-6 years or so.

If you can't see why people react negatively because of this, well, that is on you. You bring it on yourself.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone watch the video i dropped in here last night? He makes some great points about the teams success post SB loss including about the unimpressive three playoff wins.

The media has been saying that Russ is going to be traded for a year. Saying "Don't be surprised if they trade them" isn't exactly a bold take.

And yet everyone here is shocked that it happened.