• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't really get too excited about early commits.
then why did you post it ??????

I posted a link to the commit because it's the off season and that's what we do in the off season. I posted that I don't get too excited about them and why. I then proceeded to comment on the sanctions Kiffin and Sark operated under and what USC needs. Seems pretty simple to understand, even for a Ute.

If I had said that I don't get too excited about early commits and then posted a bunch of early commits that I was excited about, or had I posted how excited I was about the early commit that I linked, you might have a point. But, since that's not what happened. You don't.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one of you fuckers pissed in UtahUtes Cheerios this morning? :dhd:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I wish college and pro ball would be at different times of the year so we didn't have such a long ass drought of content. Like move college ball to spring and let the season end in early summer. A lot more bowl opportunities would come about as a result. So what if it competed against baseball?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah's going to fly down and collect rent from USc this year and walk out with a win.

Utah is actually the one team from the South that most concerns me most. I expect Colorado to take a step back this season and everyone else looks to be playing catch up to some degree.

Utah looks like they will have a stout defense that can keep them in the game against anyone. If they can make a couple of plays on offense, they could very well win that game. The fact that the Utah game is the week before Notre Dame helps the Utes cause as well.

Plus, odds are that they'll get a win in LA sooner or later, so they are definitely a team USC can't afford to overlook.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a link to the commit because it's the off season and that's what we do in the off season. I posted that I don't get too excited about them and why. I then proceeded to comment on the sanctions Kiffin and Sark operated under and what USC needs. Seems pretty simple to understand, even for a Ute.

If I had said that I don't get too excited about early commits and then posted a bunch of early commits that I was excited about, or had I posted how excited I was about the early commit that I linked, you might have a point. But, since that's not what happened. You don't.
Gotcha!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted some hateful things I guess.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings but don't take me to serious.
I'm bored, it's the off season. I understand.
The skin gets a lot thicker
During the season. But really this thread isint PAC12
At all it the USC WASHINGTON thread.
I'll come back to stir the pot a bit, but this place needs more
Contribution from other fan bases. IMO spring ball
Is right around the corner.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted some hateful things I guess.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings but don't take me to serious.
I'm bored, it's the off season. I understand.
The skin gets a lot thicker
During the season. But really this thread isint PAC12
At all it the USC WASHINGTON thread.
I'll come back to stir the pot a bit, but this place needs more
Contribution from other fan bases. IMO spring ball
Is right around the corner.
Some of the Oregon posters went AWOL after this last season and ya it would be nice if other PAC-12 fan bases were better represented. It would make this thread more diversified.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I wish college and pro ball would be at different times of the year so we didn't have such a long ass drought of content. Like move college ball to spring and let the season end in early summer. A lot more bowl opportunities would come about as a result. So what if it competed against baseball?

Don't be dissing baseball, baseball is god's sport and simpleton's can't understand it so he/she created football.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the Oregon posters went AWOL after this last season and ya it would be nice if other PAC-12 fan bases were better represented. It would make this thread more diversified.
who went awol exactly?

also you havent been here in the off season this is pretty typical lesser flow of traffic.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who went awol exactly?

also you havent been here in the off season this is pretty typical lesser flow of traffic.
There seems to be a lot less posting from Oregon posters than there was during the season but like you say it's probably typical offseason speed. Not much to post about really since signing day other than a few coaching changes and transfers.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be dissing baseball, baseball is god's sport and simpleton's can't understand it so he/she created football.
I suppose if my college team was as much of a perennial dumpster fire as yours has been maybe I'd feel the same way? :noidea:

Naw. Football rules.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah has a unique situation with so many Polynesians living in the state. 9 of the top 15 HS football players for the 2017 class are Ploy. The problem is the top five are going to USC Washington , Stanford and BYU. Utah will from now on have seriously good LBs and D line because even the lower rated Poly players coming out of HS get bigger and stronger and are beasts their jr and Sr seasons. If Utah can start keeping some of the top Poly players from their state they could be serious trouble for PAC teams.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose if my college team was as much of a perennial dumpster fire as yours has been maybe I'd feel the same way? :noidea:

Naw. Football rules.

My dumpster fire still only has 1/2 less title than your prestigious Mutts.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be a lot less posting from Oregon posters than there was during the season but like you say it's probably typical offseason speed. Not much to post about really since signing day other than a few coaching changes and transfers.
I think the Ducks may have just lost another top tier recruit from the state of Oregon. I'll remember the player and post the link when I'm home. Leonor was a big pick up for Oregon last cycle. But they're losing a lot of in state talent too

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah has a unique situation with so many Polynesians living in the state. 9 of the top 15 HS football players for the 2017 class are Ploy. The problem is the top five are going to USC Washington , Stanford and BYU. Utah will from now on have seriously good LBs and D line because even the lower rated Poly players coming out of HS get bigger and stronger and are beasts their jr and Sr seasons. If Utah can start keeping some of the top Poly players from their state they could be serious trouble for PAC teams.
I agree Utah is losing some top tier poly talent to other schools. I'm hoping Sewell follows to SC. It's the Bishop Gormon pipeline I'm inking the most tho. Top tier recruits that play at a very difficult level. SC and Ohio State are hitting that pipeline hard

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean start and from now on? Utah has recruited and developed the in-state Poly's for decades. They've had the best D-line every year in the PAC already, it's the offense that has severely lacked. USC should know since their best D-lineman this year was a backup at Utah.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean start and from now on? Utah has recruited and developed the in-state Poly's for decades. They've had the best D-line every year in the PAC already, it's the offense that has severely lacked. USC should know since their best D-lineman this year was a backup at Utah.
I can agree with that and the Utes always make me nervous. Tu'ikolovatu was a Utah transfer. That paid major dividends for SC.There were also quite a few in state recruits that committed to out of state universities this cycle too tho. Tufele was a major piece for SC. Do you see that pipeline opening up. Or do you feel it was just the way things fell this year?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dumpster fire still only has 1/2 less title than your prestigious Mutts.
What a shock that is your answer. It's pretty much all your fans hold onto isn't it? UW just came out of the worst stretch of football in all of it's history and still have gone to 10 bowl games since 2000. WSU has gone to a total of 11 in my entire lifetime. Hell, UW has won 15 over that same span, more or less nearly tripling up your total appearances. Since '75 their total number of losing seasons is 7. WSU over that same span? 24. TWENTY FOUR losing seasons over that span. That's called futility. That would make anyone turn to another sport for comfort. That's not just bad, that's fucking unbearably bad. I honestly don't blame coug fans for being so jaded and so pissed off at other schools that have had success. The jealously is entirely understandable.