• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The evolution of LeBron's jumper and how his stroke has improved each season

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never had to give one of these to a fellow Lakers fan before:

th

That's alright - you're full of shit too:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent comment. :10:

It's funny as hell really because when I make fun of them with sarcastic remarks that no one in their right mind believe, they get all bent out of shape and simply piss in their pants

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's alright - you're full of shit too:laugh3:

I'm no Lebron fan, but to say he isn't the current best player in the world is either delusional, trolling or delusional trolling.

You don't have to like the guy in order to acknowledge the obvious. There was a time when Kobe was the best player in the world. What would you have said to those who tried to claim otherwise?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish my body felt as young as what you say I act. :lol:
Perhaps sarcasm is lost in print, but most of these Heat fans are either stupid or just don't understand that they are being made fun of

I think italics are used to convey sarcasm over the internet? Just helping every one out :D

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering when Lebron starts to decline as a player. He didn't win any championships until he was close to the age Kobe was when he(Kobe) won his fourth and fifth championships, so I don't think Lebron has more than two or three years at the top. Once the Heat loses some of those old goats like Ray Allen and Dwayne Wade - I think he will stop winning championships

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never had to give one of these to a fellow Lakers fan before:

th

Lol, since cbs days, I used to facepalm reading some of TLF's stuff. Sometimes, you just be like, "What the hell is he talking about?"

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker fans flock to these threads.

:pop2:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering when Lebron starts to decline as a player. He didn't win any championships until he was close to the age Kobe was when he(Kobe) won his fourth and fifth championships, so I don't think Lebron has more than two or three years at the top. Once the Heat loses some of those old goats like Ray Allen and Dwayne Wade - I think he will stop winning championships

He will probably start declining next season when around the time he turns 30. A slightly less than prime LBJ is still at worst the 2nd best player in the world. He already has a post game, and his fadeaway has been insane this year so maybe he will shift his playing style more than decline noticeably. Only time will tell.

Laker fans flock to these threads.

:pop2:

I made a thread dedicated to Kobe, no interest. I should have titled it Kobe sucks or made it a Kobe troll thread, they would have loved another thread to talk about LBJ leaving CLE and flopping his way to 2 asterisk rings.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron starts to decline at 30 years of age, then that would be next year. I am inclined to believe that he has two or three more years at the top of his game. I am not even convinced that he can't evolve some more slightly before he does start the decline. Unlike Kobe, Lebron didn't those injuries early in his career and that may help him down the road

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I thought it was a thread about Lebron James? :wtf2:

I haven't seen anything about Bill Russell, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, or Blake Griffin(I sure hope I haven't missed some of the best players in the world):laugh3:

Are we all just going to ignore that he included Blake Griffin?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Lebron fan, but to say he isn't the current best player in the world is either delusional, trolling or delusional trolling.

You don't have to like the guy in order to acknowledge the obvious. There was a time when Kobe was the best player in the world. What would you have said to those who tried to claim otherwise?

There are other people in here besides me that believes you are really a Miami Heat fan and a Lebron fan. Which is okay, but you should be brave enough to change your logo and admit the truth. Nothing wrong with being a Trojan fan and a Heat fan if that's your preference. You do not need to respond to this by the way, because either way we still believe you're a Heat fan. But you have been a pretty good moderator and I have defended you on that score even though we don't agree on one small item

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before - I don't believe Lebron is the best player in the world - It wasn't that long ago that he quit and gave up in Cleveland. No such thing as the best player in the world until he has proven it. Every player and every team can be beat sooner or later. Lebron has bee lucky - nothing more - nothing less. Sorry if you don't like that, but I am not a Lebron slurper any more than I was Kobe slurper.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we all just going to ignore that he included Blake Griffin?

You all missed the point - I was making fun of the poster for calling Lebron the best player in the world when that has not been proven. It's called sarcasm - learn it chuckles

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other people in here besides me that believes you are really a Miami Heat fan and a Lebron fan. Which is okay, but you should be brave enough to change your logo and admit the truth. Nothing wrong with being a Trojan fan and a Heat fan if that's your preference. You do not need to respond to this by the way, because either way we still believe you're a Heat fan. But you have been a pretty good moderator and I have defended you on that score even though we don't agree on one small item

Since you and Hurricanedij are the only one's who have ever accused me of being a Heat/Lebron fan, I think myself and everyone on here will just consider the source.

I do not have to like a player to admit how good they are. I wasn't a Larry Bird fan or an MJ fan, yet I can acknowledge that they are 2 of the greatest players ever to play the game.

I have been a Lakers fan for 43+ years. I am as die-hard a Lakers fan as you will find. What I am not, is a delusional homer who refuses to acknowledge who the best player in the world is, just because he doesn't happen to be a Laker.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who's the best player?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before - I don't believe Lebron is the best player in the world - It wasn't that long ago that he quit and gave up in Cleveland. No such thing as the best player in the world until he has proven it. Every player and every team can be beat sooner or later. Lebron has bee lucky - nothing more - nothing less. Sorry if you don't like that, but I am not a Lebron slurper any more than I was Kobe slurper.

:L

:confused:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you and Hurricanedij are the only one's who have ever accused me of being a Heat/Lebron fan, I think myself and everyone on here will just consider the source.

I do not have to like a player to admit how good they are. I wasn't a Larry Bird fan or an MJ fan, yet I can acknowledge that they are 2 of the greatest players ever to play the game.

I have been a Lakers fan for 43+ years. I am as die-hard a Lakers fan as you will find. What I am not, is a delusional homer who refuses to acknowledge who the best player in the world is, just because he doesn't happen to be a Laker.

Well truthfully - I would never consider much of what Hurricane says to be legitimate. By my own observation, you sound like a Heat fan or have sounded like one. If you say you are a Lakers fan, then so be it, but perhaps you really like and admire the Heat and simply don't realize it. :lol: