• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The evolution of LeBron's jumper and how his stroke has improved each season

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebronshotchartevolution.gif

The mark of a truly transcendent player is the desire to continually improve one's abilities even when one is already the best in their field.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how soon are you Miami fans going to ask the pope to promote Lebron to sainthood?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how soon are you Miami fans going to ask the pope to promote Lebron to sainthood?

Your view is that no amount of criticism against LeBron is too much, but any praise at all is too much.

That's your view, that's fine, but please forgive the vast majority of us for finding that view to be absurd.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your view is that no amount of criticism against LeBron is too much, but any praise at all is too much.

That's your view, that's fine, but please forgive the vast majority of us for finding that view to be absurd.

My view is that there is too much about Lebron and appearantly it's as if that is the only thing there is to talk about - just at the meaning boring threads started about your jesus christ

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's now as confident in his abilities as he has ever been as well.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you're mad about today lady but this is a thread discussing how The Best Player In The World continues to improve.

But I thought it was a thread about Lebron James? :wtf2:

I haven't seen anything about Bill Russell, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, or Blake Griffin(I sure hope I haven't missed some of the best players in the world):laugh3:

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't seen anything about Bill Russell, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, or Blake Griffin(I sure hope I haven't missed some of the best players in the world):laugh3:

I understand you're young and probably not very intelligent but "The Best Player In The World" is singular.

If I were talking about more than one person I would have said "The Best Players In The World."

I hope this quick English lesson was not too much for you to handle.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TLF, he said best player in the world, not best players in history.

It is interesting you already have LBJ in that category.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe True Lakers Fan meant that those players he listed would be better to choose from when picking "the best player in the world"? I don't know.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is tlf gonna do that thing again where he tries to tell us how blake griffin, james harden, tim duncan, kobe, durant and westbrook are all better than LeBron while using contradictory arguments for each player???

This should be fun!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you're young and probably not very intelligent but "The Best Player In The World" is singular.

If I were talking about more than one person I would have said "The Best Players In The World."

I hope this quick English lesson was not too much for you to handle.

First of all thank you for calling me young - it's been a long time since any one thought I looked young. I realize that I am extremely good looking and all, but haven't been called young

Second of all: Lebron is a good player, but he is not the best player in the world. He hasn't proven it yet by a long shot. In addition I will add that there is no such thing as "The Best Player In The World"

Any person that lables one player(regardless of the player being labled) as "The Best In The World" Is really just flat out stupid - no such thing. Every player depends on his team mates to win games and titles and every player has weaknesses and strengths. The game does have a lot of skill in it, but there is a substantial amount of luck as well.

When you call Lebronita(means little girl Lebron is spanish) the best in the world - that is a vague title since there are atleast 20 players over the years that have played the game that are also considerably better then Lebronita.

So what it boils down to is you all are full of shit

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all thank you for calling me young - it's been a long time since any one thought I looked young. I realize that I am extremely good looking and all, but haven't been called young

Second of all: Lebron is a good player, but he is not the best player in the world. He hasn't proven it yet by a long shot. In addition I will add that there is no such thing as "The Best Player In The World"

Any person that lables one player(regardless of the player being labled) as "The Best In The World" Is really just flat out stupid - no such thing. Every player depends on his team mates to win games and titles and every player has weaknesses and strengths. The game does have a lot of skill in it, but there is a substantial amount of luck as well.

When you call Lebronita(means little girl Lebron is spanish) the best in the world - that is a vague title since there are atleast 20 players over the years that have played the game that are also considerably better then Lebronita.

So what it boils down to is you all are full of shit

Never had to give one of these to a fellow Lakers fan before:

th

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TLF nobody thinks you look young because I am not sure any of us have seen you, we all think you act very young though.

and LOL, of course a player can have the title of currently the best in the world or number 1 ranked, how can they not? but you are right LBJ has never earned that title :rollseyes:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TLF nobody thinks you look young because I am not sure any of us have seen you, we all think you act very young though.

and LOL, of course a player can have the title of currently the best in the world or number 1 ranked, how can they not? but you are right LBJ has never earned that title :rollseyes:

I just wish my body felt as young as what you say I act. :lol:
Perhaps sarcasm is lost in print, but most of these Heat fans are either stupid or just don't understand that they are being made fun of