• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The evolution of LeBron's jumper and how his stroke has improved each season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't think Lebron's game is going to get much better. I think it has reached close to his max performance, but that's because he hasn't had to carry the team like Kobe had to do. Kobe at his best vs Lebron at his best to date - if you could put them together at the same time - clearly Kobe was better because he had to be

Kobe carried his team to a 35 win season, the 7th and 8th seed all alone....IMPRESSIVE.

LBJ all alone consistently carried the Cavs alone deep into the playoffs.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe carried his team to a 35 win season, the 7th and 8th seed all alone....IMPRESSIVE.

East vs West

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In an extremely weak conference not even half as strong as the Western Conference. Impressive, but not as impressive. In the east, the Lakers would have been in first place.

To be fair though - Lebron has not been forced to carry a team like that in Miami and he shouldn't be asked to - that is where the Lakers did not manage their organization properly.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Eastern Conference - with the same team, Kobe would have been in the finals every season. It's just that simple. Lebron is a very good player, but he is not as good as Michael Jordan was in his peak condition or Kobe in his peak condition. Lebron mght be almost as good as other players in their peak like Bill Russell, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar, Shaq Oneal, but not better. That is still some honored company to be named with though - that is not an insult.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a knick on Lebron because what he did was impressive, but lets not act like Kobe had the same opportunity.

That's fine and dandy but don't act like Kobe did so well when he had no help and compare him to LBJ who was constantly racking up nearly 55-60 wins with his cavs and make him seem like LBJ wasn't successful alone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Eastern Conference - with the same team, Kobe would have been in the finals every season. It's just that simple. Lebron is a very good player, but he is not as good as Michael Jordan was in his peak condition or Kobe in his peak condition. Lebron mght be almost as good as other players in their peak like Bill Russell, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar, Shaq Oneal, but not better. That is still some honored company to be named with though - that is not an insult.

Kobe would make the finals in 05, 06, and 07 in the east? Are you dumb? So Kobe team would be better than teams like Miami and Detroit who were the dominant teams in 05 and 06?

The only year where they would've been competitive is probably the 06 season. In 05 they wouldn't make it out round 1 and in 07 they wouldn't get out of the 2nd round.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine and dandy but don't act like Kobe did so well when he had no help and compare him to LBJ who was constantly racking up nearly 55-60 wins with his cavs and make him seem like LBJ wasn't successful alone.

That was TLF

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron had more help than Kobe did dude in a considerably weaker conference - Lebron and his associates gave up in the final quarter. Kobe has never quit or given up, so that's just an excuse for failure

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey - perhaps I have been a little harsh the Miami fans but that was only because of their arrogance. As I have said before - I do not believe Lebron is the best to have ever played the game which is basically what the Miami fans are saying in different ways. Michael at his best was better then Lebron has ever been at his best and so was Kobe, Magic and Kareem. That's not a knock on Lebron and yes he carried Cleveland, but Kobe carried the Lakers in a much stronger conference with weaker players then what the players or eastern conference was. The players were better and the conference was weaker. My point is that Lebron is not the best in this generation. In fact if Kobe makes a strong enough recovery and gets the right pieces I absolutely think the Lakers could make a run for it. Other teams have rebuild for just one or two seasons and took home a championship. Miami did that with Shaq and there's no reason why the Lakers can't do the same.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3