• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The evolution of LeBron's jumper and how his stroke has improved each season

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well truthfully - I would never consider much of what Hurricane says to be legitimate. By my own observation, you sound like a Heat fan or have sounded like one. If you say you are a Lakers fan, then so be it, but perhaps you really like and admire the Heat and simply don't realize it. :lol:

:wtf2:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well truthfully - I would never consider much of what Hurricane says to be legitimate. By my own observation, you sound like a Heat fan or have sounded like one. If you say you are a Lakers fan, then so be it, but perhaps you really like and admire the Heat and simply don't realize it. :lol:

The Heat are back to back NBA champions and are the current team to beat in the NBA. They are looking for a 4th straight finals appearance and 3rd straight title.

That is damn impressive whether I like them or not.

Do I want them to get to the finals and get their 3rd straight title? Hell no!! I'd love to see them fall apart, lose every remaining game and miss the playoffs. The resulting Heat fan/Lebroniac meltdown would be truly epic.

However, that doesn't prevent me from acknowledging how impressive what they have accomplished and are trying to accomplish is. Apparently, I am cursed with this trait known as objectivity.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
impressive, but not as impressive as the evolution of LeBron's flopping, or his hairline

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread dedicated to Kobe, no interest. I should have titled it Kobe sucks or made it a Kobe troll thread, they would have loved another thread to talk about LBJ leaving CLE and flopping his way to 2 asterisk rings

Ha, sure. Lakers fans have no interest in Kobe? The thread was a career highlight video. We know how awesome he was. Inevitably the haters will turn that thread into a Kobe bashing one. That gets dull quick.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are back to back NBA champions and are the current team to beat in the NBA. They are looking for a 4th straight finals appearance and 3rd straight title.

That is damn impressive whether I like them or not.

Do I want them to get to the finals and get their 3rd straight title? Hell no!! I'd love to see them fall apart, lose every remaining game and miss the playoffs. The resulting Heat fan/Lebroniac meltdown would be truly epic.

However, that doesn't prevent me from acknowledging how impressive what they have accomplished and are trying to accomplish is. Apparently, I am cursed with this trait known as objectivity.

They haven't done it yet - the Lakers might have had three in a row if Bynum hadn't been injured in the finals against Boston. The Lakers right now are even with what Miami has done to date. It may be impressive as a team, but Lebron didn't do all of the work by himself and in fact I think he did less to carry the team than what Kobe had to do to carry the Lakers. I never said what they did wasn't impressive. I merely suggested that Lebron is not the best player in the world and never has been.

That really pisses of the Heat fans when I say that - but that's not insult - He is still a good player. I do think if you was to remove Lebron and replace him with some of the other good players in the league, the Heat would still go to the finals. Hard for you all to believe, but Lebron is expendable

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, sure. Lakers fans have no interest in Kobe? The thread was a career highlight video. We know how awesome he was. Inevitably the haters will turn that thread into a Kobe bashing one. That gets dull quick.

What the cHeat fans are trying to do is set the stage so they can claim that Lebron with two championship titles is better then Kobe with 5 championship titles career wise even though Lebron has not finished his career quite yet.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't done it yet - the Lakers might have had three in a row if Bynum hadn't been injured in the finals against Boston. The Lakers right now are even with what Miami has done to date. It may be impressive as a team, but Lebron didn't do all of the work by himself and in fact I think he did less to carry the team than what Kobe had to do to carry the Lakers. I never said what they did wasn't impressive. I merely suggested that Lebron is not the best player in the world and never has been.

That really pisses of the Heat fans when I say that - but that's not insult - He is still a good player. I do think if you was to remove Lebron and replace him with some of the other good players in the league, the Heat would still go to the finals. Hard for you all to believe, but Lebron is expendable

I've never said that what the Heat has accomplished tops anything the Lakers have done. They have a back to back. That's very impressive on it's own. I don't want them to get the 3-peat for 2 reasons:

1.) I don't like them.
2.) I don't want to hear the bullshit that some of them will no doubt spew about how they are now on equal footing with the Lakers.

However, if they do accomplish it. I will take my hat off to them and acknowledge their accomplishment. As for Lebron, not being the best player, you claim no one is the best because all players have weaknesses. That's flawed logic. Since all players have weaknesses, then the player with the fewest weaknesses is the best player. Lebron is the player with the fewest weaknesses. That makes him the best player.

It's no different than when Kobe was in his prime. He was the best player because he had the fewest weaknesses.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way in hell that Miami Heat will ever be on equal footing as the Lakers. Once Lebron is finished with his career they will be finished as well and Pat Riley is getting older

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon fan...

The Lebron slurpers just don't get it - While they want to talk about their god 24 hours a day - the rest of us don't. I am pretty sure most of us in here are sick and tired of threads about Little Lebron and the aging Kobe. I'd like some flavor in the diet for a change.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lebron slurpers just don't get it - While they want to talk about their god 24 hours a day - the rest of us don't. I am pretty sure most of us in here are sick and tired of threads about Little Lebron and the aging Kobe. I'd like some flavor in the diet for a change.

Really? Cause it looks like YOU love to talk about LeBron 24 hours a day. I don't say that lightly. There are plenty of posters that clearly hate LeBron that I wouldn't say that about. Just calling it how I see it.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I bet you ''Heat fans'' love his mproved ''stroke'' :rollseyes:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Cause it looks like YOU love to talk about LeBron 24 hours a day. I don't say that lightly. There are plenty of posters that clearly hate LeBron that I wouldn't say that about. Just calling it how I see it.

When 3 out of ever four posts are about everyone's over-rated Lebronita it's pretty hard to find anything else to respond to. Don't you find it tiresome?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't think Lebron's game is going to get much better. I think it has reached close to his max performance, but that's because he hasn't had to carry the team like Kobe had to do. Kobe at his best vs Lebron at his best to date - if you could put them together at the same time - clearly Kobe was better because he had to be