• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but that was pre-season, they got walloped the week before vs Texans. Rodgers is a primadonna and folds like a cheap suit once he gets rattled or doesn't get things his way, time will tell.
No doubt Rodgers is garbage once the refs start calling bs against him. On the contrary when you say draft him late, don't give him certain awards or draft a QB in the first round instead of WR's then he will obliterate the legaue. In game if the refs start going the other way then he cries like a baby and sucks the rest of the game. Maybe since he's with the Jets he will get more home cooking now?

Perhaps that's why I have the Pats as a 9-8 team overall because they're sparatic but they won't back down to anyone. I think they can beat great teams in the league but then lose to scrubs.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know you personally so it's all I have to work with.
You may calm down and become a great poster - it's up to you. Good luck!
Well probably none of us know each other personally(in the real world) on here (to my knowledge). You seem to be backing out of your original statement so you are using logic and reason over emotion. I'm not quite sure where anyone on here can see me as trolling other. Yes I put the Saints as my favorites but I like their defense, new QB to rejuvenate his career and offensive weapons along with a cake walk of a division. I also see the Eagles taking a major step back this year after losing the SB.

Now if I were to say the Bears are a lock to win the SB and call everyone a bunch of names who disagrees with me then yes I can see that as some form of trolling no doubt. I have seen many Bear trolls and FB boards so it wouldn't surprise me to see a statement like that.

Thanks but I'm not really excited enough to calm down from anything. Just telling it how I see it without calling people names or stepping over the line. I don't need to call people trolls if they disagree with me as that's not conducive for having a good conversation or debate.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know you personally so it's all I have to work with.
You may calm down and become a great poster - it's up to you. Good luck!
You are around the 7th or so person to think this about him. He pulls this "baseless" bs each time. Or as Ben Kingsly put is:

1st time someone calls you a horse you punch them in the nose, second time someone calls you a horse you call em a jerk, third time someone calls you a horse well, maybe it is time to go shopping for a saddle.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if I were to say the Bears are a lock to win the SB and call everyone a bunch of names who disagrees with me then yes I can see that as some form of trolling no doubt. I have seen many Bear trolls and FB boards so it wouldn't surprise me to see a statement like that.

Thanks but I'm not really excited enough to calm down from anything. Just telling it how I see it without calling people names or stepping over the line. I don't need to call people trolls if they disagree with me as that's not conducive for having a good conversation or debate.
Glad to see you're not contradicting yourself.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you're not contradicting yourself.
It's not a contradiction my guy. I said I don't need to call people trolls. I never said I never call people trolls. Even if they're trolls, I don't call them trolls as a form of an argument or to shut them down. I will still point out the flaw in their logic or belief system.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a contradiction my guy. I said I don't need to call people trolls. I never said I never call people trolls. Even if they're trolls, I don't call them trolls as a form of an argument or to shut them down. I will still point out the flaw in their logic or belief system.
Thanks for your baseless assumptions and we've seen many baseless assumptions in here before.
Reading your past postings tells a lot about who you are.
Making assumptions based on what you post is probably very accurate.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading your past postings tells a lot about who you are.
Making assumptions based on what you post is probably very accurate.
As it should for most people. I point out I made no contradiction and I was correct. I have the Saints as favorites right now due to their upgrades and being in a weak division but I can change my mind and will if I am presented with a solid argument or I conduct more research myself.

As stated, I never called anyone a name, and I provide reason and logic with my opinions and don't just make wild claims due to homerism or just to anger people. I adamantly believe in what I say but I have an open mind if someone presents a solid argument.

I just post either truth or what I believe in based off the current evidence at hand but open to change my stance given adequate argument to the contrary. I've even changed my mind on the Lions most recently as I was on their bandwagon in terms of having them winning the division but the more I looked into the team the less confident I became.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is worse than a troll? I would say, people that blindly call others trolls in whom they disagree with simply to just to shut down the discussion and gain some kind of a moral advantage. Instead of engaging in debate with logic, reason and facts, it's basically an ad hominem attack which proves nothing. I see this as a common tactic in here and it's rather concerning.

AGAIN, this doesn't mean you shouldn't ever point out trolls. But, rather not call someone a troll just because you disagree with their point of view and lack the evidence and or ability to refute their claims. I'm rather disappointed in what these boards have to offer. Hopefully, in the future we will see more posters not using these worthless tactics and engage in healthy discourse on a given topic.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! No, just a jackass who has a man crush on Rodgers

Please describe what he said to be considered a "man crush". Why is he a jackass?

I've already stated on these boards that Rodgers was one of the worst QB's in the NFL last year and a complete detriment to the Packers and is garbage when the refs start calling too many calls against him. I don't believe this GG guy would've ever stated something along those lines if he had such a man crush on Rodgers.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good fit then, this guy has an irrational dislike of Rodgers

I neither dislike or like Rodgers, I simply tell it how I see it. He was great at one point but allowed his ego and bad habits to stunt his game dramatically. He may indeed be the best QB of all time in terms of ability and individual results produced but his ego/pride corrupted him. It's kind of like how Aniken Skywalker became Darth Vader and never came close to his true potential.