• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably but now that Dallas has Martin happy they have a puncher's chance.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the top tier is Eagles Cowboys and Niners. I would put the Niners below the Eagles and Cowboys though. All 3 teams seem to have complete rosters with very few holes. They even have depth that should allow them to overcome a level of injuries (to an extent). The separation from the Eagles/Cowboys though from the Niners is the QB position.
I think the Eagles are a stone-cold lock to tie Cleveland in preseason game.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd say they are one of the early favorites and should be one of the top teams in the NFC assuming injuries aren't a major factor.

NFC overall is the weakest it's been in a while and the only power teams I see right now are the Eagles, Cowboys, and 9ers.

There are teams 2nd tier teams like the Lions and Seahawks that could make some noise in the playoffs and knock one of the big boys off but I don't think they can go the distance unless things setup perfectly for them.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles were already a good team, winning the NFC title .. and to follow that up with some of the draft picks they got, assuming those draft picks pan out, they should be considered one of the favorites to get back to the dance … Of course it’s a grind out season so you always have to consider injuries which can effect any team … But yeah, Eagles should be one of the favorites for sure …

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorites to win the NFC championship right now

1.) Aints who dey
2.) 49ers
3.) Iggles
4.) Packers
5.) Kittens
6.) Cowdung
7.) Seachickens?

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles were already a good team, winning the NFC title .. and to follow that up with some of the draft picks they got, assuming those draft picks pan out, they should be considered one of the favorites to get back to the dance … Of course it’s a grind out season so you always have to consider injuries which can effect any team … But yeah, Eagles should be one of the favorites for sure …
The draft is nice but doesn't make you an instant upgrade as much as acquiring high level free agents. If anything they lost talent in this area. Their safeties are weak, probably one of the worst S duos in the league. They acquired two RB's who haven't been able to stay on the field at all due to injuries. Their defense gets shredded by good to great offenses and they're a one dimensional team outside of Hurts running ability. Make Hurts pass in the pocket and you shut down that offense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft is nice but doesn't make you an instant upgrade as much as acquiring high level free agents. If anything they lost talent in this area. Their safeties are weak, probably one of the worst S duos in the league. They acquired two RB's who haven't been able to stay on the field at all due to injuries. Their defense gets shredded by good to great offenses and they're a one dimensional team outside of Hurts running ability. Make Hurts pass in the pocket and you shut down that offense.
Welcome to the Hoop! :pop2:

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to get your troll game up. Eagles would be a lock if they still had Wentz, Hurts is no Andy Dalton either

According to James Jones Hurtz is no Bustin Fields.

Big Dick Nick>>>Wentz

No such thing as a lock

Who dey still the favs. Top 10 D, upgraded QB, sweet weapons and the worst division in football.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will Pats clear cut AFC champs. I'm just hoping they aren't in the AFCE basement, cause I really do not like the Jets

I buy the pats but sell the QB unfortunately he doesn't pass the eye test. I like them to win 8-9 games though. Jets are the division favs now. Recipe to win SB's is bring in a top shelf vet QB in FA and pair him with a top three defense. That's what the Jets did. You're really going to hate them now.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I buy the pats but sell the QB unfortunately he doesn't pass the eye test. I like them to win 8-9 games though. Jets are the division favs now. Recipe to win SB's is bring in a top shelf vet QB in FA and pair him with a top three defense. That's what the Jets did. You're really going to hate them now.
I'm don't think they will get past Buffalo and if Tua stays healthy, not so sure about them either. Pats struggled against the Jets last year with bums Wilson and White as QB and yes their D is solid.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm don't think they will get past Buffalo and if Tua stays healthy, not so sure about them either. Pats struggled against the Jets last year with bums Wilson and White as QB and yes their D is solid.
Jets were 6-3 and beat Buffalo before the major injuries to their Oline and RB group. I would be absolutely shocked if they can't beat Buf while upgrading the QB and RB spots dramatically. I didn't look at the schedules so that will make a difference as well though. I do like the Pats toughness they showed vs the Packers.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets were 6-3 and beat Buffalo before the major injuries to their Oline and RB group. I would be absolutely shocked if they can't beat Buf while upgrading the QB and RB spots dramatically. I didn't look at the schedules so that will make a difference as well though. I do like the Pats toughness they showed vs the Packers.
True but that was pre-season, they got walloped the week before vs Texans. Rodgers is a primadonna and folds like a cheap suit once he gets rattled or doesn't get things his way, time will tell.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Jets are your team?