• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Jets are your team?

No, F the Jets but they followed the recipe for winning the SB (top three defense and combine it with a top shelf vet QB) That worked for TB and the Rams. It doesn't mean it will work for them but they dramatically increased their chances.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, F the Jets but they followed the recipe for winning the SB (top three defense and combine it with a top shelf vet QB) That worked for TB and the Rams. It doesn't mean it will work for them but they dramatically increased their chances.
So who are / is your team(s)?

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the title and immediately thought this was another Koy thread.
I don’t think RTK would have included “right?” if it was his thread title; his titles are to be inferred as undisputed truth. That being said when I first saw it I thought it was him too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think RTK would have included “right?” if it was his thread title; his titles are to be inferred as undisputed truth. That being said when I first saw it I thought it was him too.
Why is it that trolls all think they are so original?

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that trolls all think they are so original?
I think it depends on the troll, I’d guess the vast majority of them are really apathetic about it all and just sit back and enjoy the ruffled feathers. Idk, the psychology of trolls is an interesting concept to a degree as there are different types of them and they have varying goals/limits but for the most part I usually chalk it up to “Man, they must be really bored.”

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on the troll, I’d guess the vast majority of them are really apathetic about it all and just sit back and enjoy the ruffled feathers. Idk, the psychology of trolls is an interesting concept to a degree as there are different types of them and they have varying goals/limits but for the most part I usually chalk it up to “Man, they must be really bored.”
Or their mommy won't let them have sexy magazines......

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, most here tell me to pump the breaks a bit, I don't follow the NFL closely, just hear endless talk about Trey fucking Lance every day.

So not a lock, no one can be in the NFL, but clear NFC favorites?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a new rat race every year and predicting what is going to happen this year on the bases of what happened last year really doesn't always play out that way. Every year there are breakout players, breakout teams as well as disappointing players and teams.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I buy the pats but sell the QB unfortunately he doesn't pass the eye test. I like them to win 8-9 games though. Jets are the division favs now. Recipe to win SB's is bring in a top shelf vet QB in FA and pair him with a top three defense. That's what the Jets did. You're really going to hate them now.
The eye test?!!! Well what does pff say lol

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a new rat race every year and predicting what is going to happen this year on the bases of what happened last year really doesn't always play out that way. Every year there are breakout players, breakout teams as well as disappointing players and teams.
You'd think people who actually follow this sport would know this.

Dallas Buffalo was a long time ago. More often than not, depth determines a season.

Dallas looks like a contender till they lose two guys from the same position group to which they might finish in last place.
Well...this and ofcourse, they also have McCarthy and Dak.
Looking forward to 2024.

Go Pokes

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think people who actually follow this sport would know this.

Dallas Buffalo was a long time ago. More often than not, depth determines a season.

Dallas looks like a contender till they lose two guys from the same position group to which they might finish in last place.
Well...this and ofcourse, they also have McCarthy and Dak.
Looking forward to 2024.

Go Pokes

yeah and anyone would be lying if they said 3 years ago when the Eagles were 4-11-1 that they change everything in 2 offseasons and win 14 games and go to the super bowl. Or even the Rams falling from grace after winning the super bowl.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and anyone would be lying if they said 3 years ago when the Eagles were 4-11-1 that they change everything in 2 offseasons and win 14 games and go to the super bowl. Or even the Rams falling from grace after winning the super bowl.
Well...exception being eagle fans. They are the smartest in the land.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, the team that loses the Superbowl almost always regresses......

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eye test?!!! Well what does pff say lol
67 which is a backup level player and precisely where I have him based off the eye test. LOL indeed.

Still waiting for a better play by play metric system better than PFF other than the eye test btw.