• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Bruce Allen be fired

Should Daniel Snyder fire Bruce Allen

• Yes and do it very publically.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes and take a lesson from Cousins and do it privately.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was torn between the top two options. I went with the latter because I want to still be able to hire good people.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a counter I would be pissed that is wasn't mentioned by Bruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins should definitely learn from Cousins. He's a class act.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was said there is back and forth...counters.

Welcome to the party.

was jones saying that or was that Schaffer. Did Schaffer just Allen?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the date Schaffer said it.

Schaffer stated the back and forth even before Allen publically became FUBAR.

but wasn't Synder in control after the draft? remember that report? Something is up

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but wasn't Synder in control after the draft? remember that report? Something is up

Snyder was supposedly getting involved. Bruce Allen is in charge. Snyder needs to fire Allen. Get on board. Stop blaming others. Remove your head from Allen's ass.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a counter I would be pissed that is wasn't mentioned by Bruce
well there was a counter that any sane person would know was obvious however here is this

Mike Jones from the Washington Post:

"First, take everything that comes out of Allen’s mouth with a grain of salt. Just because there was no formal counteroffer doesn’t mean there weren’t back-and-forth discussions between McCartney and the Redskins. There were. Lots of them. Virtually six months of negotiations. Remember how in June the spin out of Redskins camp was that talks had taken a positive turn. Things can’t be described as positive if one side isn’t doing any talking. Even top negotiator Eric Schaffer said in late June that there were lots of back-and-forth talks and proposals between him and McCartney. The agent made it clear where he saw Cousins’s worth, but also relayed that his client wanted more time to see the direction the Redskins are headed. And if the Redskins weren’t willing to sweeten their deal and do what they could to give Cousins greater long-term peace of mind — in this case, guarantee some of his salary in the years beyond next season — there was no point in making an official counteroffer."

So how does one engage in "lots of back and forth talks and proposals" in June without ever addressing the original proposal from May? Once again, Bruce Allen blatantly lied. He really does believe that we are all idiots that would believe this line without investigating further with facts and statements readily available? He was partially right, however. There are a few that do believe this lie because they are too lazy to actually investigate the facts or because it fits their narrative that somehow KC is just being greedy and that is what has hosed this franchise at this point.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see him fire Bruce, get misdiagnosed with a life threatening disease and sell the team to Ted Leonsis, move to another country and then find out he is well, and have a great life.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although better than Snyder I am not going say Leonsis is a great owner.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although better than Snyder I am not going say Leonsis is a great owner.

I'm not going to run and do a google search but why do you say that? Last time I checked the caps are always in the postseason. And the wizards just won the division, and were a game away from a conference finals

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there was a counter that any sane person would know was obvious however here is this

Mike Jones from the Washington Post:

"First, take everything that comes out of Allen’s mouth with a grain of salt. Just because there was no formal counteroffer doesn’t mean there weren’t back-and-forth discussions between McCartney and the Redskins. There were. Lots of them. Virtually six months of negotiations. Remember how in June the spin out of Redskins camp was that talks had taken a positive turn. Things can’t be described as positive if one side isn’t doing any talking. Even top negotiator Eric Schaffer said in late June that there were lots of back-and-forth talks and proposals between him and McCartney. The agent made it clear where he saw Cousins’s worth, but also relayed that his client wanted more time to see the direction the Redskins are headed. And if the Redskins weren’t willing to sweeten their deal and do what they could to give Cousins greater long-term peace of mind — in this case, guarantee some of his salary in the years beyond next season — there was no point in making an official counteroffer."

So how does one engage in "lots of back and forth talks and proposals" in June without ever addressing the original proposal from May? Once again, Bruce Allen blatantly lied. He really does believe that we are all idiots that would believe this line without investigating further with facts and statements readily available? He was partially right, however. There are a few that do believe this lie because they are too lazy to actually investigate the facts or because it fits their narrative that somehow KC is just being greedy and that is what has hosed this franchise at this point.

So where was Dan in all of this?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No
. That was not the report. It was reported that Snyder got involved, And KC confirmed that. It was never intimated that he was in control or even took the lead. Most likely, it was recommended he contact KC and show him some love......finally.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c he said he was going to get involved personally.
Ok, so here we go. Another deflection by Dean. What is it about Bruce Allen you are always trying to protect? Now it's going to be that dan was in charge"...".....what difference does it make?