• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Bruce Allen be fired

Should Daniel Snyder fire Bruce Allen

• Yes and do it very publically.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes and take a lesson from Cousins and do it privately.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KC doesn't believe BA attempted to "assassinate" his character it won't matter. A team, and any successful business is built from within that can block out the noise of what others think.

Mitzi... what you are missing is that Kirk is smart enough to know that getting into a public pissing match with Bruce does him no good. And it likely does him more harm than good. He said enough to keep the IDEA that he would consider resigning with Washington on the table. Now why is this best for him??

1. Its one more team bidding for his services.
2. It shows that he is not going to air the teams dirty laundry on TV and start pointing fingers when shit doesnt go his way.

Ask yourself, why is it 90% of fans of other teams think Bruce Allen has really screwed this up.
Then be honest and ask yourself, of the Redskins fans who think the team has not screwed up, how many have been against Kirk starting from jump, and continue to look for reasons WHY we shouldnt resign him. IM not throwing you or any one under the bus, IM just saying those that are so dead set that Kirk is the devil need to take the weekend and ask themselves.... not what is it I dont like about Cousins, but when did I decide I didnt like him. I bet most will say, well I was never really a fan.....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitz, it wasn't that he didn't share the whole story. It was that he blatantly lied for the sole purpose of attempting to assasinate the character of his starting QB in the eyes of the fans. How does this make our team better? It was just plain stupid on so many fronts. He should be fired.
yeah but thats ok in the world of being biased . come on anyone with a clear head and open mind wouldnt have bought that no proposals were offered back on numerous occasions. now either mitz , dean VT riddick cooley are biased or they are gullible and uninformed

its ok if you dont want KC around . just quit with the BS and just say it and quit the cloak and dagger crap

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to run and do a google search but why do you say that? Last time I checked the caps are always in the postseason. And the wizards just won the division, and were a game away from a conference finals

The Caps may be the biggest choking dogs in all of team sports. Can't blame that on the owner I suppose.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Caps may be the biggest choking dogs in all of team sports. Can't blame that on the owner I suppose.

i literally just made a separate thread on this. I admit, i haven't paid attention to division titles, playoff wins, etc.
in the NHL, but Ted is off to a good start in the NBA...so i'm curious, is he an average, below average...is he one of those guys that just needs a title and his status shoots through the roof?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who voted no? Have the sack to admit it.

I haven't decided yet. Reason being Allen does have some skills as a capologist and appears to be able to keep his mouth shut. hat if he gets fired and Snyder hires a clown like Pepper Rodgers or Steve Spurrier. Guysn who have no real discernible skill.

So of I vote no on firing Allen. Its not because he makes my nether regions all tingly. I'm just scared the alternative could be worse. Cuz lets face it. The staff we have now is what we're gonna have to make do with for some time I''d say.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't decided yet. Reason being Allen does have some skills as a capologist and appears to be able to keep his mouth shut. hat if he gets fired and Snyder hires a clown like Pepper Rodgers or Steve Spurrier. Guysn who have no real discernible skill.

So of I vote no on firing Allen. Its not because he makes my nether regions all tingly. I'm just scared the alternative could be worse. Cuz lets face it. The staff we have now is what we're gonna have to make do with for some time I''d say.

Breed... you could have summed this up in three words..

Welp.... We're Fucked. :gaah:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See. This is a good answer. You kept it on track and chose what you saw as the lesser of two evils.

I disagree with you wholeheartedly but respect your stance and even your reasoning. Then again, I like to gamble.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why do you believe Allen should not be fired?

because as we now know , BA has/had final say on all personnel matters and he Ok'd the drafting of nate sudfeld and you cant sudfeld on without sudfeld can you ?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HAVE 53 GOOD REASONS AND 1 GREAT REASON AND I ONLY HAVE 1 NEGATIVE ABOUT BRUCE

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH Im curious, what are these 53 good and one great reason??
oh shark , his great reason is he had final say (not SM ) on drafting sudfeld . how do you sudfeld on with no sudfeld ? i am assuming the 53 is the laughable contract guarantee

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who voted no? Have the sack to admit it.

I'm thinking it was Riddick and Polian. Seems like there is only one right answer to this poll. "sack to admit it"...now, that's some funny shit right there gk.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking it was Riddick and Polian. Seems like there is only one right answer to this poll. "sack to admit it"...now, that's some funny shit right there gk.

Actually, there were two right answers in three options.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will tell you i am going to start winding down on the FO/KC talks and get geeked about TC , preseason , and seeing what i think can be a surprise 10 win team and perhaps a playoff win thrown in for good measure

now fair warning , as long as KC is our starting qb i will support him , if colt goes in i will support him , if suds goes in i will support him . if long is benched i will support his replacement , if TM is benched i will support his replacement

i am done with 4 yr old debates now . its critiquing this years team time now not redrafting the 1957 draft , ok

soon i will come out with my under the radar predictions

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will tell you i am going to start winding down on the FO/KC talks and get geeked about TC , preseason , and seeing what i think can be a surprise 10 win team and perhaps a playoff win thrown in for good measure

now fair warning , as long as KC is our starting qb i will support him , if colt goes in i will support him , if suds goes in i will support him . if long is benched i will support his replacement , if TM is benched i will support his replacement

i am done with 4 yr old debates now . its critiquing this years team time now not redrafting the 1957 draft , ok

soon i will come out with my under the radar predictions

looking forward to a template to follow. The Giants and Cowboys already seem to have a little conflict going on about who will win the division, and I'm loving the media posting potential distractions for Dallas!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking forward to a template to follow. The Giants and Cowboys already seem to have a little conflict going on about who will win the division, and I'm loving the media posting potential distractions for Dallas!!!

i will put it out tomorrow