• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Bruce Allen be fired

Should Daniel Snyder fire Bruce Allen

• Yes and do it very publically.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes and take a lesson from Cousins and do it privately.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so here we go. Another deflection by Dean. What is it about Bruce Allen you are always trying to protect? Now it's going to be that dan was in charge"...".....what difference does it make?

take it easy. I was under the impression that he was running the negoations

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably had dinner. He still has people to take care of this. If not, more reason to fire your butt buddy.

not my buddy. I was just impressed with his offseason this year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where was Dan in all of this?

Who cares? He pays people to do this job.

No

. That was not the report. It was reported that Snyder got involved, And KC confirmed that. It was never intimated that he was in control or even took the lead. Most likely, it was recommended he contact KC and show him some love......finally.

b/c he said he was going to get involved personally.

Probably sitting at his desk getting updates from Allen. As he should.

Ok, so here we go. Another deflection by Dean. What is it about Bruce Allen you are always trying to protect? Now it's going to be that dan was in charge"...".....what difference does it make?

He probably had dinner. He still has people to take care of this. If not, more reason to fire your butt buddy.

take it easy. I was under the impression that he was running the negoations

i dont give a crap about who in the FO led or didnt lead , got involved or didnt get involved . it has nothing to do with this little teeny fact

offers and counter offers were made period and that shoots down your stupid assertion you mitz VT riddick and others made . end of story you were wrong

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont give a crap about who in the FO led or didnt lead , got involved or didnt get involved . it has nothing to do with this little teeny fact

offers and counter offers were made period and that shoots down your stupid assertion you mitz VT riddick and others made . end of story you were wrong

anger management. wow

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to run and do a google search but why do you say that? Last time I checked the caps are always in the postseason. And the wizards just won the division, and were a game away from a conference finals

I said he was better, just not great. I don't think the Caps have had one good coach except for maybe Hunter during Ovechkin's entire career. I think Ernie has been the GM of the Wiz for too long. Scott Brooks who was probably hired in an effort to bring KD home is the reason the Wiz won last year. Hope they keep him.

I don't hate Ted, I would prefer him to Snyder.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he was better, just not great. I don't think the Caps have had one good coach except for maybe Hunter during Ovechkin's entire career. I think Ernie has been the GM of the Wiz for too long. Scott Brooks who was probably hired in an effort to bring KD home is the reason the Wiz won last year. Hope they keep him.

I don't hate Ted, I would prefer him to Snyder.

that's fair, this could almost become another thread. I might make it. Thanks, so many avenues to go with your responses.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not my buddy. I was just impressed with his offseason this year

I guess. Let's summarize:

- Picked up a few decent FAs (most for 1 year) - pretty good but only time will tell

- Had what appears to be very good draft (mainly using SM's service)

- Fired the GM & labeled him as a drunk in the process & lied about him being away a long time to tend to his grandmother's funeral & related events - classy

- Oversaw half ass contract negotiations w/ Cousins' agent & when they failed he basically cast Cousins as a greedy person who never attempted to communicate w/ the Skins or negotiate

- Bought an $8M house in Newport Beach - must be nice

I guess that some folks would be impressed w/all of this. I am most impressed w/ the last item & just proves that in the end his loyalty is to Snyder & not the team & certainly not the fans.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? at the time I didn't know about the Schaffer post.

NO you didnt. But the moment Bruce said that had no counter offers, you jumped on that shit like a dog on a bone as proof positive that Kirk is just a greedy little putz who doesnt want to be here, he just wants Dans money.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO you didnt. But the moment Bruce said that had no counter offers, you jumped on that shit like a dog on a bone as proof positive that Kirk is just a greedy little putz who doesnt want to be here, he just wants Dans money.

Right. Now that I learned there was a counter then I don't agree with Bruce at all. You cant judge me for something that I didn't know at the time. cmon

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Now that I learned there was a counter then I don't agree with Bruce at all. You cant judge me for something that I didn't know at the time. cmon

Dean... really. The moment Bruce said that shit Im pretty sure any one who WASNT looking for a reason to condemn Cousins likely choked on what ever coffee, soda, beer or food they happened to have handy at the time. You also gave the whole Kirk countered with $95M guaranteed the old white girls on NBA players treatment... meaning you ate that shit up for all it was worth. Basically you have a bias against Cousins. But its ok you are not alone in this. Now the mass denial about that bias... thats rather disturbing.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean... really. The moment Bruce said that shit Im pretty sure any one who WASNT looking for a reason to condemn Cousins likely choked on what ever coffee, soda, beer or food they happened to have handy at the time. You also gave the whole Kirk countered with $95M guaranteed the old white girls on NBA players treatment... meaning you ate that shit up for all it was worth. Basically you have a bias against Cousins. But its ok you are not alone in this. Now the mass denial about that bias... thats rather disturbing.

its not bias. At the time my viewpoint was who the hell is he for not countering. But he did so its water under the bridge now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? at the time I didn't know about the Schaffer post.
you should have it was in june

this is a pattern with you so dont go down denial lane because at the bottom of this i am going to lay it all out

65/95 mil ring a bell dean ? anything ?

its not bias. At the time my viewpoint was who the hell is he for not countering. But he did so its water under the bridge now.

at every turn in this whole saga you have fought tooth and nail about this from sticky threads to search engines needing to be involved

first you wanted to see more ( now that is reasonable until when he met the criteria you add new ones )

2nd next he didnt win enough , he was a 500 player and it was his fault and the defense was blameless. but as we have seen with drew brees the last 5 seasons (39 -40 with 3 7-9 seasons ) a defense was needed

next you wanted to trade him , insisting it was possible with the take starting at 2 1st rounders and dwindling down from their . when that was proven impossible then you moved to

KC was a greedy ass bitch who is thinking of himself . you openly wanted to see contract figures mocking us that you would finally be proven right . you started with the luck deal crap and were calling him greedy then for declining that mythical offer , but that didnt stop you from your character assassination of him

next the fake burgundy blog report that the skins supposedly made a 65 mil gtd offer and he countered with 95 mil gtd . you railed against him again despite numerous posters telling you to be wary of the report

then the real offer came out . and it was a foolish low ball offer and then you "joked " (lol hehe ) that it was fair , then said you believed it wasnt so when the fair deal mantra fell apart we went to this

the failed counter offer fiasco . you railed about KC not wanting to be here because he didnt make a counter offer . you dug up the riddick video and the cooley peice and said these 2 experts buried our common sense view that there was talks , offer and counter offers or proposals didnt happen because KC couldnt take the high road and just let that dog lie down and move forward . you fought ALL over the redskins SportsHoopla web page with a vengeance

now you want to convince me/us that you arent biased ? after all that ?

now dean you arent alone VT Mitz coach (he is just a sudfeld head ) all did the same thing over and over again yet deny they arent biased ?

now i and others can search engine every one of these things if you want but you have to know its true

now i am sorry but no one,( VT , mitz and the rest too) can convince me that they are unbiased when they fight against him like they are at Bastogne during the battle of the bulge

think about it

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is Bruce responsible for telling the whole truth about business dealings of the Washington Redskins? You, or the people within the Redskins organization?

If Bruce has lied to them, Dan should fire him immediately. But, if he didn’t share the whole story with us fans or the media…we fans need to get over our hurt feelings, and move on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is Bruce responsible for telling the whole truth about business dealings of the Washington Redskins? You, or the people within the Redskins organization?

If Bruce has lied to them, Dan should fire him immediately. But, if he didn’t share the whole story with us fans or the media…we fans need to get over our hurt feelings, and move on.

well you know when people act like there in bastogne during the battle of the bulge fighting every single inch of this issue , dont listen to common sense when its put in their collective faces because they are simply biased , then you dont get this kind of thing now do they ?

how about some admission that you were in error ? then we can deal with the liar , who i dealt with in another thread

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mitz, it wasn't that he didn't share the whole story. It was that he blatantly lied for the sole purpose of attempting to assasinate the character of his starting QB in the eyes of the fans. How does this make our team better? It was just plain stupid on so many fronts. He should be fired.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitz, it wasn't that he didn't share the whole story. It was that he blatantly lied for the sole purpose of attempting to assasinate the character of his starting QB in the eyes of the fans. How does this make our team better? It was just plain stupid on so many fronts. He should be fired.

If KC doesn't believe BA attempted to "assassinate" his character it won't matter. A team, and any successful business is built from within that can block out the noise of what others think.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KC doesn't believe BA attempted to "assassinate" his character it won't matter. A team, and any successful business is built from within that can block out the noise of what others think.
Wow. You seriously believe that? You don't think that what Allen did wasn't seen both within the team as well as around the league? Also, just because KC took the high road doesn't mean it won't have an affect on KCs desire to be a redskin long term.

And how has this team been built to block out the noise? That sounds great, it's a snappy saying, but really? In 20 years, that's all this franchise has known is noise. How's that worked for the team?