• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Our Identity On Offense Should Be

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me and that is why I’m not really impressed with EB, because to me I strongly believe our identity on offense should be a balanced offense..no we should not be passing it 95% of the time EB abandons the run too fast.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to think there was a reason EB has been passed over so many times. I think he has done some good things while I also think he was not the answer.

I haven't looked up any percentages but his passing is out of balance.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the run/pass percentage by team. We are first in pass percentage but not by a crazy amount, less than 1 percent.

We are always, and I do mean always way behind so we have to throw.

We have an OL that is historically bad, the worst in history by a large margin. This OL cannot run block either. Trying to force the run would put us in even worse down and distance plays, further getting SH killed. It is impossible to base anything off of this season with this OL.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me and that is why I’m not really impressed with EB, because to me I strongly believe our identity on offense should be a balanced offense..no we should not be passing it 95% of the time EB abandons the run too fast.
he needs to go back to kc cause whatever he,s trying in dc,ain,t working.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the run/pass percentage by team. We are first in pass percentage but not by a crazy amount, less than 1 percent.

We are always, and I do mean always way behind so we have to throw.

We have an OL that is historically bad, the worst in history by a large margin. This OL cannot run block either. Trying to force the run would put us in even worse down and distance plays, further getting SH killed. It is impossible to base anything off of this season with this OL.
Ok! We had a lead against NE, Seattle and Atlanta and I still saw a lot of passing and we barely ran the ball even against the Eagles twice we had leads and we were still passing

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be a complete house cleaning after this season