• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable...Bruce STILL can't get his name right...'Kurt':L

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he would take it. I said why didn't he counter?

Dean... again if you have for months stated... my price starts here, and some one keeps coming back with unrealistic offers, why even bother to continue to state the obvious??

1. That statement by Bruce was a prepared statement, likely has been run through the PR department weeks ago in preparation for this moment.

2. Bruce threw out numbers to make this seem like it was all on Kirk, which I fully expected.

3. Im willing to bet Kirk will take the high road and NOT throw the team under the bus even though they just threw him under it.

4. If any one thought Kirk was likely to sign long term with this team next year, well Bruce's little PR stunt just killed any warm fuzzies that had developed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean... again if you have for months stated... my price starts here, and some one keeps coming back with unrealistic offers, why even bother to continue to state the obvious??

1. That statement by Bruce was a prepared statement, likely has been run through the PR department weeks ago in preparation for this moment.

2. Bruce threw out numbers to make this seem like it was all on Kirk, which I fully expected.

3. Im willing to bet Kirk will take the high road and NOT throw the team under the bus even though they just threw him under it.

4. If any one thought Kirk was likely to sign long term with this team next year, well Bruce's little PR stunt just killed any warm fuzzies that had developed.
shark was right all along props brother

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Allen says WAS offered Kirk Cousins $53M gtd. Barely above bare minimum: 2017 salary: $23.9M 2018 trans. tag: $28.7M Total: $52.6M

6 replies 19 retweets 13 likes

great deal here dean , BA stepped up big time

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Bruce Allen statement that goes against the guy who will be hist starting QB in 2017 unprecedented? Can't recall anything like it.

0 replies 2 retweets 2 likes
another BA political move , throw starting qb under the bus in public . like we needed more drama

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good summary. Offer was never going to be good enough and Skins would have known that

inept front office

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree its like I been saying no party wanted the LTD.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't even care how you feel about Cousins as a player. You should all be insulted that Bruce Allen thinks you're too dumb to get this.

dean ??????? this is how you get called a sucker . i stood my ground for all to see knowing it was a long shot

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree its like I been saying no party wanted the LTD.
the FO low balled the crap out of him , expected him to sign for "security , then threw him under the bus with that statement , but neither side wanted a deal dean ? i think one side didnt and its BA who killed 2 other deals prior to this

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see the reporters are calling the offer what it was--complete crap. So, he can get paid 53M over this year and next year and still be a FA (subject to the tag) afterward, or he could take the 53M and have the Skins control his rights for 6 years as opposed to 2. Smh

The FO made that offer knowing full well that it would be rejected.

If that is the best offer they're gonna make to KC now, he's as good as gone after this year b/c his demands will go up no matter how the 2017 season plays out.

why cant you explain why KC's agent didn't counter offer?
Why no counter offer from KC's camp? Spitballing...

KC could want to leave the Skins or BA (or both).
KC might want to hit FA next year--it is super rare for an above average Qb to be a free agent.
Washington's "best offer" could be seen as so insulting it doesn't warrant a counter.
KC's camp could've already given the Skins their minimum acceptable numbers and they haven't changed
KC's camp may already know what other team's would be willing to pay for KC

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the FO low balled the crap out of him , expected him to sign for "security , then threw him under the bus with that statement , but neither side wanted a deal dean ? i think one side didnt and its BA who killed 2 other deals prior to this

bullshit. If KC wanted a deal then he should of countered. If Allen said no then he can go public with it and really make Allen look like an ass.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see the reporters are calling the offer what it was--complete crap. So, he can get paid 53M over this year and next year and still be a FA (subject to the tag) afterward, or he could take the 53M and have the Skins control his rights for 6 years as opposed to 2. Smh

The FO made that offer knowing full well that it would be rejected.

Why no counter offer from KC's camp? Spitballing...

KC could want to leave the Skins or BA (or both).
KC might want to hit FA next year--it is super rare for an above average Qb to be a free agent.
Washington's "best offer" could be seen as so insulting it doesn't warrant a counter.
KC's camp could've already given the Skins their minimum acceptable numbers and they haven't changed
KC's camp may already know what other team's would be willing to pay for KC

I agree. I called a deal wouldn't get done.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't even care how you feel about Cousins as a player. You should all be insulted that Bruce Allen thinks you're too dumb to get this.

dean ??????? this is how you get called a sucker . i stood my ground for all to see knowing it was a long shot

im not a sucker you are. I said no way a deal gets done. you said the opposite and don't understand leverage.