• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember when Laker fans said they could sign Lebron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noones threads should be removed including Jim Doors threads. Thats lame. He was just giving me shit. Unreal. I am a Melo fan but Melo in L.A. probally wouldnt be a good idea paired up with Kobe. Love in 2 years would be a better option and land something on a draft pick this year. This will not be a quick fix for the Lakers so the Lakers fans need to be patient. If possible trade Gasol because this season is a lost cause. Gasol is playing his best ball now and is at his highest rading value because another injury is coming soon.

I like this. I would rather have Love in 2 years, 1 year with Kobe and then find a reasonable priced center. Hopefully we can find a great PG in the draft this year. I love Kendall Marshall, I may be the only one that does,(being a Tarheel probably cinched it :whistle:) He could be that "veteran" presence off the bench backing up our All Star PG!! :hope:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this. I would rather have Love in 2 years, 1 year with Kobe and then find a reasonable priced center. Hopefully we can find a great PG in the draft this year. I love Kendall Marshall, I may be the only one that does,(being a Tarheel probably cinched it :whistle:) He could be that "veteran" presence off the bench backing up our All Star PG!! :hope:

Agreed. There are only a couple of them. Exum and Smart. Guys like that don't come around often, and you are much less likely to "miss" when drafting a player like them.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to hate Tom Brady? Please, that is the easiest thing.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all the long term doom and gloom hopes of you people on here. It's hilarious how people think the Lakers are no longer an attractive destination or that Kobe's contract kills any opportunity to sign a big free agent.

And LogicMan....you do understand that Love does not have to sign a contract extension if Minnesota tires to trade him? You can't force him to. Certainly Minnesota will want to get something for him, rather than lose him to free agency. That could be hard to do though if Love informs teams that he won't sign an extension so that he can become a free agent and decide where he wants to play next. Sound familiar?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all the long term doom and gloom hopes of you people on here. It's hilarious how people think the Lakers are no longer an attractive destination or that Kobe's contract kills any opportunity to sign a big free agent.

it's what they do Rule cause of the envy and success of our franchise, plain and simple. When D12 didn't want to sign here, coupled with Kobe getting the extension, it only made it easier for the critics to pile it on.

Don't put it past ownership to go all-out and woo FA's(trump card is Pau possibly getting traded by the Feb. deadline to return some asset/s) with our stockpile of cash even if it means taking a hit on tax ramifications. You don't think Buss brass knows all too well Kobe's better days are in the rear-view mirror? They just won't let the franchise become irrelevant for years to come, never. Even if it's a couple of years of being an also-ran, they will pull out all stops to get back on top, count on it.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let these haters have their moment in the sun. Soon enough they will be having heart attacks when the Lakers rise up again & they can get back to their pathetic existence since they never did anything in their lives. They have nothing better to do, then to hate on the most glorious NBA franchise of all time the Lakers. :lol:

Bunch of looser's. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol yes, that is the exact reason. "Tuck Rule" game started it all.

OK so you hate him because the refs fucked up a call and made a rule about it and because he beat you. Your anger is misplaced albeit a very acceptable reason as far as reasons for hate go. Brady was doing what any athlete in that situation would do.

Finding rational reasons to hate Brady are difficult. He says the right things, does the right things, plays the right way and fucks the chicks we all want to be fucking. Fan is not short for rational though...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so you hate him because the refs fucked up a call and made a rule about it and because he beat you. Your anger is misplaced albeit a very acceptable reason as far as reasons for hate go. Brady was doing what any athlete in that situation would do.

Finding rational reasons to hate Brady are difficult. He says the right things, does the right things, plays the right way and fucks the chicks we all want to be fucking. Fan is not short for rational though...

Did I say that was the only reason I hate Brady? There are plenty of reasons like spygate and how the nfl babysits Brady.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that was the only reason I hate Brady? There are plenty of reasons like spygate and how the nfl babysits Brady.

Once again, Brady had nothing to do with either of those things. The NFL baby sits it's cash cows, Brady is one of those. You should be mad that the Raiders GM can't acquire a cash cow to lead your team.

I doubt Brady was filming those practices or requested it. He probably did not even know about it. Hate BB for cheating sure, hate the organization for putting together such a great Dynasty in the years of the salary cap, seems jelly but ok.

Nobody makes you root for the Raiders...but if some one is forcing you to do something against your will please call the police.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen guys you all have short term memory loss. I was first to applaud the Howard deal to LA. They were going to transform from and aging Kobe team to a up and rising Dwight team. They had picks, if they amnestied Kobe they would have had a boat load of cash.

But the organization could not let go the chords. They tried to patch it, they threw assets away, they re****ed of Phil, and they brought in a coach lost in his own footsteps (See NY). The ownership infighted in the public press and then, on top of all those mistakes, they begged then bashed Howard.

Your local papers reported all this.

I never said they wont rebuild. I am merely discussing now how they must move. It will start at the top, not by signing a FA (unless its LBJ). They must get a organization that behaves w/o spreading their dirty laundry in public. If those changes arent going to happen, then thats why I think they need to go all in on LBJ.

The belief that Love is a Laker is fascinating.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The belief that Love is a Laker is fascinating.

Sure is. It will be fascinating to see your reaction when he signs with the Lakers.

You still haven't explained to me how Love will be forced to sign an extension after Minnesota trades him for assets. If he wants to become a free agent and explore his options he can regardless of what Minnesota does with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.