• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is following the rules in the rule book them being phony? Very easy call. Easiest of the big calls this weekend.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is following the rules in the rule book them being phony? Very easy call. Easiest of the big calls this weekend.
Lmao! Man, you are really trippin. So you are siding with WWE corruption? For a dude that claims he writes for different web sites, radio station, and a pod cast, your cred is dumping man.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! Man, you are really trippin. So you are siding with WWE corruption? For a dude that claims he writes for different web sites, radio station, and a pod cast, your cred is dumping man.

Please explain to me how they got the rule wrong. Carr had not broke the plane yet. He fumbled and it went out of the back of the end zone which means it is a touch back. That is the exact rule. So how is the NFL Rigged for following their own rules?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain to me how they got the rule wrong. Carr had not broke the plane yet. He fumbled and it went out of the back of the end zone which means it is a touch back. That is the exact rule. So how is the NFL Rigged for following their own rules?
You know damn well what I’m talking about dude. Now if you want to be like the rest and side with corruption, go ahead. It’s a fixed game man never forget that! WWE

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know damn well what I’m talking about dude. Now if you want to be like the rest and side with corruption, go ahead. It’s a fixed game man never forget that! WWE

Honestly man I want to hear what you think should have been called on that play because I genuinely think the refs got that one right. So show me in the rules or a video that can change my mind. I’ve watched it a bunch of times and seems like an easy call though.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly man I want to hear what you think should have been called on that play because I genuinely think the refs got that one right. So show me in the rules or a video that can change my mind. I’ve watched it a bunch of times and seems like an easy call though.
The index card and the ref laughing as he gave them a first down was the correct call? Hell, a blind could see it was short. The PI on the Cook TD! The phantom call on the Patterson TD. 12 man on the field, etc, Etc. It was a fixed game dude. Everybody can see that. WWE

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The index card and the ref laughing as he gave them a first down was the correct call? Hell, a blind could see it was short. The PI on the Cook TD! The phantom call on the Patterson TD. 12 man on the field, etc, Etc. It was a fixed game dude. Everybody can see that. WWE

I was talking about the fumble at the end where it went out of the end zone when Carr tried to score. That was the right call by the NFL.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we are talking about some very different plays of the game which is why maybe we are not on the same page.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the fumble at the end where it went out of the end zone when Carr tried to score. That was the right call by the NFL.
It should of never got to that bogus call and play. 14 points and our ball at their 39 with 5 minutes in the game. Everybody could see it was a fixed game. I told you plenty of times how they fix games. It’s old and tired already!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Elway in Boise to watch Allen play. Hmmm

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Elway in Boise to watch Allen play. Hmmm

He is also planning on going to see Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Lamar Jackson, and a few others during these bowl games. I wouldn't read too much into it. He is just doing the due diligence needed to find the next great QB to play for the Broncos.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told you they game fix!! WWE!! Even the half time crew is agreeing with me!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you know why people are changing the channel and spin machines like ESPN and NFLN have to cut staff. Game fixing. It’s just like WWE but more dangerous for the players.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the old Raiders, the days of the Snake and those carefree butt-kicking, ugly mother flickers on the team many of whom belonged in jail. A team that was frequently capable of pulling a lost cause out of their ass. LOL. I’d like to see a competitive game tonight. Eagles 42-17. :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the old Raiders, the days of the Snake and those carefree butt-kicking, ugly mother flickers on the team many of whom belonged in jail. A team that was frequently capable of pulling a lost cause out of their ass. LOL. I’d like to see a competitive game tonight. Eagles 42-17. :suds:
It was a good close defensive game. The RAIDERS defense is playing really good football since we fired KNJ and and gave a real DC Pagano the job. I mean its night and day difference! Im excited about that. Now the RAIDERS will get a REAL OC this offseason and we will be right back in the mix.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good close defensive game. The RAIDERS defense is playing really good football since we fired KNJ and and gave a real DC Pagano the job. I mean its night and day difference! Im excited about that. Now the RAIDERS will get a REAL OC this offseason and we will be right back in the mix.

Closer than anyone imagined. The Eagles just want to start the playoffs with no further injuries, I believe. They may even lose to Dallas this Sunday. I was thinking John Gruden would be a great choice for OC or even head coach for Oakland but word is he’s done with coaching.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closer than anyone imagined. The Eagles just want to start the playoffs with no further injuries, I believe. They may even lose to Dallas this Sunday. I was thinking John Gruden would be a great choice for OC or even head coach for Oakland but word is he’s done with coaching.
Word on the street has Chucky wanting to go to the Bucs. Should be an interesting offseason. Good luck in the playoffs man.