• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reevaluate the Went tread up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is looking more poised this year than he did at the end of last year. I'd still take Dak over Carson, but Wentz is looking good.

Let's see how they compare at the end of the year.

Dak is the perfect fit for Dallas but Carson has the tools to being the best QB in the league. Dak doesn't. Dak is going to be fantastic as well but he will never be the best QB in the league
Wentz could be

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god you aren't our GM cause so far he has earned being the #1 pick over all.
You're dense. I'm talking about you calling others out while you yourself questioned the trade and pick.
If Minny didn't bail you all out you'd be short of picks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dense. I'm talking about you calling others out while you yourself questioned the trade and pick.

You're dense, I was responding to you saying once Wentz was labeled as a first rounder I didn't want him. I just said... thank god you aren't our GM. What's the big deal?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And our 1st round pick from Minny has been conspicuously quiet. He looked great in preseason but you know how that goes. Taco was similar. Great preseason but quiet since. Not many DEs come in and dominate. Time will tell on Taco and Barnett.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dense, I was responding to you saying once Wentz was labeled as a first rounder I didn't want him. I just said... thank god you aren't our GM. What's the big deal?
The big deal is at least I knew of him before he dhot up the boards, you on the other hand didn't and now you're sitting here crying about all those who called out the Eagles.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And our 1st round pick from Minny has been conspicuously quiet. He looked great in preseason but you know how that goes. Taco was similar. Great preseason but quiet since. Not many DEs come in and dominate. Time will tell on Taco and Barnett.
I haven't tried to call any of our recent picks great. I like to see more than a handful of games, especially from QBs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big deal is at least I knew of him before he dhot up the boards, you on the other hand didn't and now you're sitting here crying about all those who called out the Eagles.

I don't watch much college football let alone D2 football but honestly... don't you think calling him an average D2 QB while Mayock ranked him as his #1 prospect troll worthy? Just answer that.

Now imagine this... what if I said Zeek was an average RB at OSU right after you drafted him. You wouldn't bring that up. That is as about spot on as you can get. If I said the same thing about Zeek you'd have be on my ass like a pair of fruit of the looms.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't tried to call any of our recent picks great. I like to see more than a handful of games, especially from QBs.

Well I do. And Dak is great. One of rhe all time great value picks EVER! He's got game. Both him and Wentz have some horrible games coming cause they are both projects but I can tell both of them will be fantastic even with their struggles that will come.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch much college football let alone D2 football but honestly... don't you think calling him an average D2 QB while Mayock ranked him as his #1 prospect troll worthy? Just answer that.

Now imagine this... what if I said Zeek was an average RB at OSU right after you drafted him. You wouldn't bring that up. That is as about spot on as you can get. If I said the same thing about Zeek you'd have be on my ass like a pair of fruit of the looms.
Zeke, was a known commodity coming out of OSU ao to say was average would be DENSE.
By the way Zeke would not have been my choice. I wsnted DeForest Buckner and would have ran with McFadden and Morris.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke, was a known commodity coming out of OSU ao to say was average would be DENSE.
By the way Zeke would not have been my choice. I wsnted DeForest Buckner and would have ran with McFadden and Morris.

But the #1 ranked QB and the #1 overall prospect by many experts being called an average D2 QB wasnt dense at all, right.

I thought at the time Dallas should have taken Ramsey and that dude is good!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got a bad case of the Derps

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs are over slotted and drafted yearly.

What does that have to do with the quote "He was an average D2 QB." Two things I know for a fact is
1. If Dallas drafted Wentz and I said Dallas is stupid for drafting an average D2 QB you would have had a melt down.
2. I know that you're not man enough to admit that scenario #1 is the damned truth.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with the quote "He was an average D2 QB." Two things I know for a fact is
1. If Dallas drafted Wentz and I said Dallas is stupid for drafting an average D2 QB you would have had a melt down.
2. I know that you're not man enough to admit that scenario #1 is the damned truth.

conjecture

pure derpa derp

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas t
Traded up spending multiple picks I'd have questioned the move.
Plus I wouldn't be here calling out those who chided the trade and pick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas t
Traded up spending multiple picks I'd have questioned the move.
Plus I wouldn't be here calling out those who chided the trade and pick.

If I said that about Zeek you 1 million percent would be on my ass forever. You can never ever admit your wrong. I swear to god if you said there was no "C" in the word Cowboys and I said, " yeah there is. It's the first letter" you'd say, "You're such a troll. There's no C is the word Cowboys".
You freaking know you'd be on my ass non stop.
Just like Jarntt and my boy Ford bring up my OLine quote from years ago all the time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of this chest thumping after 5 games into the season

let's revisit this in January

Where's the chest thumping? You mean me saying the Eagles are flawed and not a contender. That type of chest thumping?