• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reevaluate the Went tread up

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, people seem mixed....I actually like the way that Mason Rudolph plays
Good news for a team needing a QB is this draft looks to be stacked. If a team is sitting mid round they have a good chance at getting a legit 1st round NFL prospect.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call, I really like both.......Def True about what they said about Kap, but the guy that relies on his legs more than accurate passing from the pocket, is usually the more sure bet to have a low floor....I dont see Wentz or Dak as that type of QB....Gun to my head, Id bet Wentz would fall off more than Dak....Something about Dak and his ability to play mostly mistake free football has me believing he is gonna be really great
I know. I really don't know who to pick. One of the big problems with Kaep is how dumb he is. He would make bad decisions on and off the field. Even his press conferences were bad. Neither Wentz or Prescott seems to have that problem. Gun to my head... I would go with Wentz as well. For no other reason than Dak has impressed me for a longer period of time. He almost made a great comeback in the playoffs last year. That speaks volumes about a young QB.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pray for injuries. Just call em like I see em. if you prefer to go with the theory that he played well in the first 5 games and then shit the bed for no reason the remaining 11 then go for it.

And here is the problem I have with your recent comments about Wentz. They appear to be without any substance and you are just guessing.

1. He played fantastic up until Lane Johnson had to serve his suspension. After Johnson was out of the lineup the decline of Wentz happened. When he returned....his play picked back up.

2. The Eagles had arguably the worst receiving core in the NFL. Fast forward this year to a healthy O-Line, a balanced attack and better receivers and Wentz is playing as well as anyone. He is lights out on 3rd down which is amazing giving he is only in his second year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread title hurts my brain every time I see it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say this any slower for you dumb fuck, I'm calling you out for questioning those who questioned the trade and pick, while you yourself said you wouldn't have done it.

Hypocrisy at its best.

There really is a C in Cowboys.
The hypocrisy is if I said the same thing about Zeek you'd do the same shit as I did and you fucking know it! "Zeek was an average RB" and you wouldn't have said anything. Man you are the worst.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is the problem I have with your recent comments about Wentz. They appear to be without any substance and you are just guessing.

1. He played fantastic up until Lane Johnson had to serve his suspension. After Johnson was out of the lineup the decline of Wentz happened. When he returned....his play picked back up.

2. The Eagles had arguably the worst receiving core in the NFL. Fast forward this year to a healthy O-Line, a balanced attack and better receivers and Wentz is playing as well as anyone. He is lights out on 3rd down which is amazing giving he is only in his second year.

so, is it a good O Line and better receivers that result in Wentz playing well?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd think that's part of the reason. The OLINE broke down last year when Lane Johnson (who happens to probably be the best RT in the NFL) was suspended and all the injuries
We couldn't run the ball and he had the worst receivers in the league who also led the league in dropped passes. Part of it is Wentzs development and part of it is better receivers. Man, Agholor is much better. Still not worth a 1st but is catching the ball better, has 2 bombs this year and 4 TDs. Pleasant surprise cause the entire city was calling for his head

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hypocrisy is if I said the same thing about Zeek you'd do the same shit as I did and you fucking know it! "Zeek was an average RB" and you wouldn't have said anything. Man you are the worst.
First off there were those questioning tge Zeke pick. I did too.
What I never even considered doing is coming in after the fact and call out those who had the same thoughts I had.
Now if you want to call Zeke average go ahead, but I'm guessing a whole lot more than just Cowboy fans will call you out on it.

I'd be willing to bet even a few Eagles fans would tell you to STFU.

Guards are the least important position, remember how that worked out for you.

Keep it up Nancy, I'll make you famous.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

does it hurt being so stupid?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off there were those questioning tge Zeke pick. I did too.
What I never even considered doing is coming in after the fact and call out those who had the same thoughts I had.
Now if you want to call Zeke average go ahead, but I'm guessing a whole lot more than just Cowboy fans will call you out on it.

I'd be willing to bet even a few Eagles fans would tell you to STFU.

Guards are the least important position, remember how that worked out for you.

Keep it up Nancy, I'll make you famous.

Wait, if I call out Zeek people would call me out on it? They definitely would. Just like when someone said Wentz was a middle of the pack D2 QB he was called out for it. So you're saying if I say something stupid people will call me out but if someone else says something stupid I'm an idiot for calling them out.

There are 100 D2 QBs. Saying that there were about 50 D2 QBs better than Wentz should be ignored.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, if I call out Zeek people would call me out on it? They definitely would. Just like when someone said Wentz was a middle of the pack D2 QB he was called out for it. So you're saying if I say something stupid people will call me out but if someone else says something stupid I'm an idiot for calling them out.

There are 100 D2 QBs. Saying that there were about 50 D2 QBs better than Wentz should be ignored.

Dude, one more time.
Did you question the trade and pick?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope I never said that. I was merely responding to a misinformed post that was full of innacuracies. I have been on record since last year saying Wentz is a good QB. I said he was going to be one of the best. However some people point out his performances after the first 4-5 games without taking a look at everything. Most of these people did not watch any of the games but seem to all of a sudden know so much.

A QB needs to have a supporting cast around him to be successful. I don't always put bad performances on the QB. If the QB has always been bad you can say it was him but when you get a QB that is routinely good and then all of a sudden plays bad it could be a variety of reasons. No protection, Drops or he could have just had a bad game. Wentz is playing better this year than he did last year. That is a good sign for his future.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, one more time.

At first 100% yes. Then I started reading up on him, seeing Mayock (who I like the best) having him as his #1 player in the draft and listening to the argument that a team is nothing without a QB... it was then I got behind the pick.

But me saying, "That's risky taking him and giving up a lot" can't be compared to "Wentz wasn't even a good D2 QB".

It's like if you said, Maybe we should have gone Ramsey and I say "Zeek was only average in college" and then me trying to say those two comments are identical. Thats what you're trying to do.

Dak is going to be a complete bust after his 3rd season and be cut. I guarantee it. LET ME GUESS. IF DAK KEEPS BALLING OUT YOU WONT BRING THIS COMMENT UP AT THE END OF NEXT YEAR, RIGHT? You'd just let me slide next year... right. Uh huh, sure.
(And I personally believe Dak is gonna be Fantastic his entire career)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first 100% yes. Then I started reading up on him, seeing Mayock (who I like the best) having him as his #1 player in the draft and listening to the argument that a team is nothing without a QB... it was then I got behind the pick.

But me saying, "That's risky taking him and giving up a lot" can't be compared to "Wentz wasn't even a good D2 QB".

It's like if you said, Maybe we should have gone Ramsey and I say "Zeek was only average in college" and then me trying to say those two comments are identical. Thats what you're trying to do.

Dak is going to be a complete bust after his 3rd season and be cut. I guarantee it. LET ME GUESS. IF DAK KEEPS BALLING OUT YOU WANT BRING THIS COMMENT UP AT THE END OF NEXT YEAR, RIGHT? You'd just let me slide next year... right. Uh huh, sure.
(And I personally believe Dak is gonna be Fantastic his entire career)
Then why are you crying about others who questioned it?
Hypocrisy at its best.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, one more time.

I also questioned Beasley. I didn't get the hype over a guy who averaged less then 2 catches a game and 400 yards a year. Beasley was absolutely fantastic last year and I posted how COMPLETELY wrong I was... Something you could never do in your life. You'll fight to the end no matter how wrong you are and attack the tiniest issue trying to evade the fact that sometimes you're just wrong. I can say I've been wrong a hole bunch on here. You cant.