• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reevaluate the Went tread up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are you crying about others who questioned it?
Hypocrisy at its best.

That made absolutely zero sense. WTF dude. That was mind numbing stupidity. The hypocrisy is that if I called out a Cowboy you'd bring it up a year later too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I stand corrected. It wasn't really funny afterall...:noidea:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree you can't put the first for Bradford into the mix. That was a totally different deal done after the trade up. At the time I kind of laughed at Philly, it's a risk as so many flame out. But given what we know now even without the 1st for Bradford it was a good trade for the Eagles. This game is all about the QB and they are now set up for 15 years.

Damnit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made absolutely zero sense. WTF dude. That was mind numbing stupidity. The hypocrisy is that if I called out a Cowboy you'd bring it up a year later too.

hahahaha,
Soul Train getting worked over like a cheap whore in this thread. give up soul train, you've been demolished.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple if you yourself didn't question it then complaining now wouldn't be hypocritical.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple if you yourself didn't question it then complaining now wouldn't be hypocritical.

And you calling me out for something you know you would have done too is hypocritical too

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you calling me out for something you know you would have done too is hypocritical too
Problem with this is, people did question the drafting of Zeke and I never went into a tizzy over it, therefore your matter of fact belief is blatantly WRONG.

Last edited:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I stand corrected. It wasn't really funny afterall...:noidea:

I foresaw some possible confusion on that one, but I also didn't give a fuck.

Haha. Damn I'm stupid sometimes! I was thinking of the show He Haw.

That's actually what came up when I googled it. Used it anyway. It's also what came up when I googled donkey sound.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with this is, people did question the drafting of Zeke and I never went into a tizzy over it, therefore your matter of fact belief is blatantly WRONG.

Thats not what I said. I said if I said something stupid like, "Zeek was only average and theres 50 college RB's better then him" you would have bumped it up on been on my ass for YEARS! You know it. I know it. But, for some reason youre one of those dudes who can NEVER say, "My bad, I was wrong on that one"

Saying, "Maybe we should have drafted Ramsey" is not even in the same ball park as, "The Eagles are stupid for giving up all those picks for an average D2 QB"

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not what I said. I said if I said something stupid like, "Zeek was only average and theres 50 college RB's better then him" you would have bumped it up on been on my ass for YEARS! You know it. I know it. But, for some reason youre one of those dudes who can NEVER say, "My bad, I was wrong on that one"

Saying, "Maybe we should have drafted Ramsey" is not even in the same ball park as, "The Eagles are stupid for giving up all those picks for an average D2 QB"

I've already replied to this idiotic comparison. Not only will Cowboy fans call you stupid so will the vast majority of all NFL fans.

By the way show me one post where I said Wentz was average. You can't because I've never said it.
Again this is about YOU calling out others who questioned the trade/pick while you YOURSELF questioned the trade/pick.

With that I'm done with you. You cant be as stupid as you appear here, but I'm starting to feel I'm arguing with a MORON.

Actually that may be an insult to morons.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already replied to this idiotic comparison. Not only will Cowboy fans call you stupid so will the vast majority of all NFL fans.

By the way show me one post where I said Wentz was average. You can't because I've never said it.
Again this is about YOU calling out others who questioned the trade/pick while you YOURSELF questioned the trade/pick.

With that I'm done with you. You cant be as stupid as you appear here, but I'm starting to feel I'm arguing with a MORON.

I know they would. I'd deserve it. Just like the people calling Wentz an average d2 QB deserved it. Thanks for making my point. Very gracious of you!

I never said that you called Wentz average.

You lost dude. You lost again and you're done with me cause I have you boxed in a corner and you cant man up and say, "My bad. I was wrong on this one!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know they would. I'd deserve it. Just like the people calling Wentz an average d2 QB deserved it. Thanks for making my point. Very gracious of you!

I never said that you called Wentz average.

You lost dude. You lost again and you're done with me cause I have you boxed in a corner and you cant man up and say, "My bad. I was wrong on this one!

you are a fucking moron. Does @dbldwn711 know about your problems?