• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reevaluate the Went tread up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a racist because I know what ebonics means? That makes a lot of sense.

From now on, you will be referred to as

soultrain1.jpg

No, cause of the ignorant crap you've said in the politics board. Nothing to do with not understanding Ebonics cause the majority of people are confused on that topic.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I owned up to the Beasley one last year and admitted I was 100% wrong. Thats the difference between me and the rest of the posters around here. I bring up old posts when Im wrong and when I'm right.

I just wanted to see what those 5 posters who said, "Wentz is an average D2 QB" and "They Eagles were stupid for trading up and giving up all those picks". The book most definitely hasnt been written but he is better than "good" as of right now. He has SUPERSTAR written all over him and I wouldnt be surprised in 3 or 4 years if he was the best QB in the entire NFL. You know you're hating when you say, "He is good but not as good as you think". He was absolutely phenomenal Sunday against a very good D. 12-13 225 yards and 3 TD's on 3rd down alone. He is 55% on 3rd down conversions this year and Rodgers and Brady are 2nd and 3rd at 48%. As of right now he is 2nd in the MVP race.
Sorry, anytime anyone pulls up posts like this it comes off as weak to me. I don't understand why you say I'm hating on him. I said he was very good last year and I still think so. The reason I said he isn't as good as you think is based on your exact comment above about him being the best QB in the league which you have said multiple times. So it's hating because I don't think he will be the best QB in the entire league? That doesn't make any sense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I said. I was cool with going after Zeek or Tunesil but I was conflicted too cause we needed a star but the bust rate is high. After I started reading more on Wentz (cause I never saw him play) and seeing later that guys I respect like Mayock had him rated #1 I was sold. Right at the draft I just didn't know anything about him and wasn't sure if it was the right thing. Early on I wasn't sold but the more I read about him after the draft the more I was cool with it. Your trying to lock me in to one statement but people change their minds when they get more info and think about it. I'm flattered that you spend your life memorizing my posts.
I just think its funny your banging on the desk here, when you weren't completely behind him when drafted.
Personally I like seeing at least two full years before I start calling QBs good. Take Dak for example, I like what he's showing, but I still have my questions about him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubinsky right on track to be the worst first round QB of this draft

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best thing about being able to say I told you so is being in a position to say so without saying it

nawmean??

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubinsky right on track to be the worst first round QB of this draft

Think so? I think the kid has great potential. Certainly better than the last 2 dozen QBs the Bears have had.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think so? I think the kid has great potential. Certainly better than the last 2 dozen QBs the Bears have had.
Not one to defend Dirt, but I think he was being sarcastic by using the small sample size to determine great or not.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaaaaayyyyyy too early to judge him either way. look at Goff. The kid was a rookie and people were calling him a bust last year. You gotta let these things play out for a couple of years before you can say.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it is. It's AAVE. hahahaha, you don't know what Ebonics is and yet you claim i don't. hahahaha, good one, Soul Train.

Let me teach you the difference. What you said was slang. Ebonics is when you don't put words in their correct tense. So I do know what it is.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, anytime anyone pulls up posts like this it comes off as weak to me. I don't understand why you say I'm hating on him. I said he was very good last year and I still think so. The reason I said he isn't as good as you think is based on your exact comment above about him being the best QB in the league which you have said multiple times. So it's hating because I don't think he will be the best QB in the entire league? That doesn't make any sense.

I said he could be but has some growth needed before that. What I think is lame is people saying he was an average division 2 QB

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think its funny your banging on the desk here, when you weren't completely behind him when drafted.
Personally I like seeing at least two full years before I start calling QBs good. Take Dak for example, I like what he's showing, but I still have my questions about him.

And what I think is funny is you calling me out for bringing up old posts... wait, I wonder why Jarntt didn't get on your case. He is always so much nicer when Dallas wins.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaaaaayyyyyy too early to judge him either way. look at Goff. The kid was a rookie and people were calling him a bust last year. You gotta let these things play out for a couple of years before you can say.

Not according to Soul Train...Wentz is already MVP elite