• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reevaluate the Went tread up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Don't be that guy.

The only one thinking about that post was obviously you which is actually kind Of sad.

Come on man. You do nothing but rip the Eagles. We were always cool but that was always your schtick.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still feel this way?

Yeah. I wasn't knocking Wentz with my post. He is having a good year so far, I hope he keeps it up.

My point was you spent draft capital on a position with no guarantee about the quality of the pick. Had Wentz been awful like a lot QBs you would still need a QB, other positions, and few picks to address them.

Even if Wentz pans out, you still need to address other position and few picks to do it with.

I can make the same argument about Goff or any other trade where a player is worth multiple early round pics.

Sometimes it works out like with Julio Jones, sometimes it is RG3.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. You do nothing but rip the Eagles. We were always cool but that was always your schtick.
I rip a lot of teams. Mostly due to personal experiences. Either way, digging up a post that is over a year old to try and prove an opinionated point after week 5 is silly.

Talking shit is all good. I'll even admit the Eagles are outperforming what I thought they would do (including Wentz).

I wouldn't put any emphasis on what they did to the Cards however. Their entire offensive line is injured. Carson Palmer has taken the most sacks, hits and hurry's in the league. Not to mention DJ being out and Golden, a 10+ sack defensive end tore his ACL. The Cards suck real bad. I am actually in favor of blowing the team up from Arians on down. Tank the season and get one of the good QB's coming out. Don't grind out 3 - 5 more victories only to have a middle first round pick. That shit drives me nuts.

Congrats on the Eagles thus far, but it is only week 5. You cold be looking really stupid in another 5 weeks if you're not careful.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rip a lot of teams. Mostly due to personal experiences. Either way, digging up a post that is over a year old to try and prove an opinionated point after week 5 is silly.

Talking shit is all good. I'll even admit the Eagles are outperforming what I thought they would do (including Wentz).

I wouldn't put any emphasis on what they did to the Cards however. Their entire offensive line is injured. Carson Palmer has taken the most sacks, hits and hurry's in the league. Not to mention DJ being out and Golden, a 10+ sack defensive end tore his ACL. The Cards suck real bad. I am actually in favor of blowing the team up from Arians on down. Tank the season and get one of the good QB's coming out. Don't grind out 3 - 5 more victories only to have a middle first round pick. That shit drives me nuts.

Congrats on the Eagles thus far, but it is only week 5. You cold be looking really stupid in another 5 weeks if you're not careful.

I think most people are shocked about the Eagles. The truth is Wentz has some growing to do especially on his deep ball accuracy (It was on point yesterday). The Cards just seemed lackluster and uninspired yesterday. There still a whole lot of talent on that team. Losing a top D player to injury and FA hurt... not to mention losing probably the best O player in the league in David Johnson. Would you be cool with AZ focusing on an OLine heavy draft and 25+ million per year at Kirk Cousins? But if you want to blow it all up we'd give you a 5th rounder for Pat Peterson :thumb: cause our secondary is keeping us from being more then a good team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You cold be looking really stupid in another 5 weeks if you're not careful.

Im used to that after last years 3-1 start!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yea I know you’d like to see cousin Kirk gone but it ain’t happening and for your eagles right now I might say they’re the 2nd best team, but as others have stated still a lot more games to be played:suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumb fuck I said I’d probably say they are the 2nd best team. What the hell are you talking about?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best team behind the chiefs

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t think they end the season that way though

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw that was nowhere near a fumble to end the game. Kirk clearly had the ball out of his hands

It was close I admit but it looked to me that it fell out of his and wasnt thrown out his hand. Dont blame Cousins for that one at all. Id shit my britches if Fletcher Cox was coming after me too!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumb fuck I said I’d probably say they are the 2nd best team. What the hell are you talking about?

I thought you meant in the NFC East. I dont think the Eagles are a top 5 team though.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like trading severe case of diarrhea for herpes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know PE, not only bumping a post over a year later to try to call scoreboard, but quoting 5 or so different posters to do it is kind of lame. Wentz is good, but the book is still to be written on him. Most have always said he is good. IMO he's just not as good as you think he is. Best part of the thread was reading you still bringing up the Beasley not being an NFL caliber WR comments. So let's say you were 1-1 in this thread:noidea:.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't know the season was over after 5 games. Guess the Eagles finally won a superbowl.

hahaha

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know PE, not only bumping a post over a year later to try to call scoreboard, but quoting 5 or so different posters to do it is kind of lame. Wentz is good, but the book is still to be written on him. Most have always said he is good. IMO he's just not as good as you think he is. Best part of the thread was reading you still bringing up the Beasley not being an NFL caliber WR comments. So let's say you were 1-1 in this thread:noidea:.

I owned up to the Beasley one last year and admitted I was 100% wrong. Thats the difference between me and the rest of the posters around here. I bring up old posts when Im wrong and when I'm right.

I just wanted to see what those 5 posters who said, "Wentz is an average D2 QB" and "They Eagles were stupid for trading up and giving up all those picks". The book most definitely hasnt been written but he is better than "good" as of right now. He has SUPERSTAR written all over him and I wouldnt be surprised in 3 or 4 years if he was the best QB in the entire NFL. You know you're hating when you say, "He is good but not as good as you think". He was absolutely phenomenal Sunday against a very good D. 12-13 225 yards and 3 TD's on 3rd down alone. He is 55% on 3rd down conversions this year and Rodgers and Brady are 2nd and 3rd at 48%. As of right now he is 2nd in the MVP race.