• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reevaluate the Went tread up

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all ready know were gonna be bad. But again... just imagine what you, Earl, Manster would say if I posted like you are. You'd all have a freaking melt down on what a troll I am. You're a clown.
I am sorry I abused you all these years. You had it coming but the results are just pitiful.
You should take SOME TIME AWAY. You clearly are a basket case from a freaking message board.
Seek help

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry I abused you all these years. You had it coming but the results are just pitiful.
You should take SOME TIME AWAY. You clearly are a basket case from a freaking message board.
Seek help

You abused me huhh? Like in your pick'em league? If I said the complete garbage you said you'd be on my ass, writing poems, calling me a drama seeker. You're a clown dude.
Dallas went 4-12 last year... did you hear me calling them a dumpster fire? Nope, cause I don't look to start trouble. Now go write some poems... clown.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Vikings did well on the trade. Yes they gave up a first round pick but they got Bradford for two years at 24 mil. 12m a year is a deal for a decent QB these days. Plus the Vikings are now back at a potential playoff team. Bradford is better than Hill.

Sure the Eagles got a 1st rounder but that 1st rounder will probably be a pick in the 20's. The Eagles should not be relevant in the next two seasons. If Wentz fails then that sets the Eagles back at least another 2 years. He doesn't have any offensive superstars to work with fielding one of the worst WR core in the NFL. What will really make me laugh is if the Browns have picks #1 and #2 overall in the 2017 draft.

Yes as a Skins fan I know how it feels to give up a lot of picks for a QB(RG3). But at least RG3 won rookie of the year and they still got a franchise QB in the 4th round of that draft in Cousins. I don't see Wentz winning ROY this year. Of course anything can happened with injuries but it looks like the Skins and Giants for at least for the next two seasons.

I understand the Vikings have issues at QB, but what has Bradford done to warrant giving up multiple picks? I just can't see giving up a first rounder for a below average QB. 5 yrs in and we're still waiting for Bradford to break out and play well.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My schtick. Lol.

I realize he was highly rated. But let's not act like there was a large pool of talented qb's coming out this year. I get you're feeling pretty good today because the Vikings bailed you out to an extent, so props to the Eagles front office today.
It sounds to me like you are not well versed on college football or the Cards. One of the greatest QB's in Cardinals history, Neil Lomax, played at Portland State, D1-AA. Ben Raotlis ergerplayed at Miami University, also D1-AA. Apparently you k ow little about college football and The NFL. So STFU you idiot.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds to me like you are not well versed on college football or the Cards. One of the greatest QB's in Cardinals history, Neil Lomax, played at Portland State, D1-AA. Ben Raotlis ergerplayed at Miami University, also D1-AA. Apparently you k ow little about college football and The NFL. So STFU you idiot.
It sounds like you are not versed on several things including reading comprehension. I didn't realize Neil Lomax played for the Cardinals in the past 20 years. Did he come out of retirement? Who is Ben Raotlis? You might want to read your post before you actually click the "Post Reply" button, otherwise you end up looking like a fucktard.

So now lets list them - Joe Flacco and Ben Rothlesberger. Neither of which were top 10 pics. AND... their front office didn't trade away 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th round pics over 2 years to move up 6 spots to acquire them. The misfortune of the Vikings doesn't make up for the idiotic moves the Eagles front office made.

Keep posting big guy, someday you'll say something intelligent.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like you are not versed on several things including reading comprehension. I didn't realize Neil Lomax played for the Cardinals in the past 20 years. Did he come out of retirement? Who is Ben Raotlis? You might want to read your post before you actually click the "Post Reply" button, otherwise you end up looking like a fucktard.

So now lets list them - Joe Flacco and Ben Rothlesberger. Neither of which were top 10 pics. AND... their front office didn't trade away 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th round pics over 2 years to move up 6 spots to acquire them. The misfortune of the Vikings doesn't make up for the idiotic moves the Eagles front office made.

Keep posting big guy, someday you'll say something intelligent.

So if Wentz is a star is it still idiotic? It is if he's a bust... but if he's a star????

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It was too big of a gamble imo. What MIGHT happen in the future doesn't change ones previous opinion.

Obviously the Eagles think Wentz is the next Big Ben otherwise they wouldn't have made the trade. That's all that really matters.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You abused me huhh? Like in your pick'em league? If I said the complete garbage you said you'd be on my ass, writing poems, calling me a drama seeker. You're a clown dude.
Dallas went 4-12 last year... did you hear me calling them a dumpster fire? Nope, cause I don't look to start trouble. Now go write some poems... clown.
Pick Um? LOL
Like I said....it has come to me that you have some serious issues with the abuse you've taken over the years you've camped on the cowboy page. You strive for recognition, boy how you've tried, and yet, 90% consider you a troll. Not me, D R A M A B O Y....still holds true today as it did 5 years ago. Pick Um? LOL

cue the circus music and pitch a tent.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving up the picks for Wentz was a dumb idea. The Eagles were extremely lucky that the Vikings were desperate for a QB a week before the season was set to start. The Browns have the right idea, they can just never execute the plan because they always pick shitty players, maybe the new front office will pick better players. The Browns should be set up for 2018 if they pick the right players.

Honestly, I would have rather had the #8 pick in 2016, keep all the picks, play Chase for a season now that Bradford has been dealt, suck up a shitty season and have a top 5 pick, another pick in the 20's and an early 2nd round pick.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving up the picks for Wentz was a dumb idea. The Eagles were extremely lucky that the Vikings were desperate for a QB a week before the season was set to start. The Browns have the right idea, they can just never execute the plan because they always pick shitty players, maybe the new front office will pick better players. The Browns should be set up for 2018 if they pick the right players.

Honestly, I would have rather had the #8 pick in 2016, keep all the picks, play Chase for a season now that Bradford has been dealt, suck up a shitty season and have a top 5 pick, another pick in the 20's and an early 2nd round pick.
The Eagles might be in the Watson sweepstakes but with Wentz on board there's no need to buy those tickets.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles might be in the Watson sweepstakes but with Wentz on board there's no need to buy those tickets.

I'd much rather have the possibility of getting Watson, and suck this year, than have drafted Wentz. I have little faith in him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick Um? LOL
Like I said....it has come to me that you have some serious issues with the abuse you've taken over the years you've camped on the cowboy page. You strive for recognition, boy how you've tried, and yet, 90% consider you a troll. Not me, D R A M A B O Y....still holds true today as it did 5 years ago. Pick Um? LOL

cue the circus music and pitch a tent.

Clown. The only people who dont respect me are the Cowboy/Laker/Yankee fans who insist that Cole Beasley is a stud.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather have the possibility of getting Watson, and suck this year, than have drafted Wentz. I have little faith in him.
I think Wentz could be a very good QB, but that was a high price for a "think he can" player.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two different transactions done independently of each other, months apart. Plus the value difference of the draft picks & position in each round are greater than you are acknowledging.

I still would rather be the Browns in this transaction history.

Bet the Browns disagree