• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RAMS sign Suh

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have been making some moves, big moves. Hard not to like this one, but outside of Donald, I'm not fearing that front 7 pass rush. Suh is a beast, but he's not really a premier pass rusher these days. With Quinn in MIA. they need some help there imo. Secondly, I need to see who they replace Ogletree with. He's a very dynamic playmaker. I'm not seeing a great collection of LBs behind the bigs.

Until I see the full assembly, it's hard to say, but clearly the Rams are moving and shaking the 2018 roster.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he just suck in Miami?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have been making some moves, big moves. Hard not to like this one, but outside of Donald, I'm not fearing that front 7 pass rush. Suh is a beast, but he's not really a premier pass rusher these days. With Quinn in MIA. they need some help there imo. Secondly, I need to see who they replace Ogletree with. He's a very dynamic playmaker. I'm not seeing a great collection of LBs behind the bigs.

Until I see the full assembly, it's hard to say, but clearly the Rams are moving and shaking the 2018 roster.

Ogletree couldn't stop the run to save his life. He played outside linebacker at Georgia and is not a fit at inside linebacker really at all for the Rams.

I guess you don't think Mike Brockers is that good. Easley.. maybe Wade doesn't know what he's doing. :lol:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mark Barron is decent. I'm not fully sure he can hold up for a long time on the inside but he is a good football player. I do think the LBs are going to be the position to attack. I think if you're trying to pick out weaknesses on the Rams roster it would be LB and WR.

The Rams secondary is also going to be pretty legit. If they had issues in their secondary then Id agree that they might have some issues without Quinn but I don't think that will be the case.

I still kinda see this as an 11-14 win team in the regular season if they dont suffer any major injuries or have any major suspensions.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very strong possibility that Suh plays at the highest level of his career for two reasons.

Wade Phillips and hes right next to Aaron Donald. Who ya gonna double?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very strong possibility that Suh plays at the highest level of his career for two reasons.

Donald

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ogletree couldn't stop the run to save his life. He played outside linebacker at Georgia and is not a fit at inside linebacker really at all for the Rams.

I guess you don't think Mike Brockers is that good. Easley.. maybe Wade doesn't know what he's doing. :lol:

Brockers...actually I do but 34 NTs don't get much glory...if he repeats his '17 stat line he's had a good season.

Ogletree...not many great run stopping Macks...but I can see if he wasn't a scheme fit...still a dynamic player taken off the field.

Just saying...I need to see more to anoint the Rams...if you say they have the goods on DEF...I will take note.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you have to double Suh especially if he is playing on the Nose. I think if they send Brockers to the Nose then I'd imagine teams would just run at Brockers up the middle.

I'm honestly not sure we've seen this level of dline play in modern football.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell For Donald

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly you double Donald...I still don't see Suh racking up 8-10 sacks. If the Rams land a OLB to put on Suh's side...now you'll see his production.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brockers...actually I do but 34 NTs don't get much glory...if he repeats his '17 stat line he's had a good season.

Ogletree...not many great run stopping Macks...but I can see if he wasn't a scheme fit...still a dynamic player taken off the field.

Just saying...I need to see more to anoint the Rams...if you say they have the goods on DEF...I will take note.

Definitely got the goods man and a legendary coach on D. Ogle tree is just not an inside linebacker. He actually played outside linebacker a Georgia with your boy Jarvis Jones. Are the Steelers going to re-sign him?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to double Suh especially if he is playing on the Nose. I think if they send Brockers to the Nose then I'd imagine teams would just run at Brockers up the middle.

I don't think Suh is switching to NT.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you double Donald...I still don't see Suh racking up 8-10 sacks. If the Rams land a OLB to put on Suh's side...now you'll see his production.

I'll trust Wade Phillips all day

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely got the goods man and a legendary coach on D. Ogle tree is just not an inside linebacker. He actually played outside linebacker a Georgia with your boy Jarvis Jones. Are the Steelers going to re-sign him?

I will take note.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I'm pretty sure the plan is to put Suh at NT but I'm sure they will mix in all kinds of different looks.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah...actually the dawgs played a 34 and Alec was an ILB and Jones played OLB.

No...that ship has sailed...thankfully.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...actually the dawgs played a 34 and Alec was an ILB and Jones played OLB.

No...that ship has sailed...thankfully.

Yeah I think start out as a safety and then went to outside linebacker and then inside linebacker