• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams RB Tre Mason might be clinically insane

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet he's not even nearly as mentally ill as Pats fans. :der:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Awbarn bitch couldn't handle the Georgia stud taking his job.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn police. Mason would be fine if they'd quit teaching al-qaeda how to fly those damn planes.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like self-medication? I'm sure there's a good deal of that. Some also feel that some drugs may help trigger illness in those on the bubble too.

Sure, and put that way I could buy that too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Who are you arguing with? Did you miss the part where I said that I was merely explaining what I understand their theory to be and that I am not a doctor?

You we're quoting any doctors there. You were speaking for doctors in general.

But I do wish I had your confidence in being able to perfectly diagnose someone I've never even talked to, let alone met.

Tre Mason arrested for multiple traffic and drug violations

"Mason was arrested by the Hollywood, Fla., police department for resisting arrest, reckless driving, failure to register a motor vehicle and possession of marijuana just before 4:30 p.m. ET."

Lucid enough to drive 75MPH while high in a 35-MPH zone. I said what was astronomically more likely, not what is the case beyond a shadow of a doubt. You're making excuses for junkie a**holes who completely f*** their brains with substance abuse. There has been zero talk of Mason having mental issues until now, and he's had a hotter spotlight on him (along with hundreds of other pro' athletes) than freeking JFK did.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad, he showed flashes of potential too. It can be scary when even your family cannot get in contact with you.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Mason was arrested by the Hollywood, Fla., police department for resisting arrest, reckless driving, failure to register a motor vehicle and possession of marijuana just before 4:30 p.m. ET."

Lucid enough to drive 75MPH while high in a 35-MPH zone. I said what was astronomically more likely, not what is the case beyond a shadow of a doubt. You're making excuses for junkie a**holes who completely f*** their brains with substance abuse. There has been zero talk of Mason having mental issues until now, and he's had a hotter spotlight on him (along with hundreds of other pro' athletes) than freeking JFK did.
Having marijuana on him was the least stupid thing he did that night by the looks of it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an absolute load of crap. You're completely disregarding the detrimental effects of drug abuse on the brain.

What you're suggesting is like saying, "A lot of people who are genetically disposed to having lung cancer end up smoking because their lungs feel funny, and the smoke is calming." :what:

People don't use drugs to combat feelings; they use drugs to get high and for social purposes. Especially millionaire football players. The dude's rich and into debauchery; it's not more complicated than that.

You are wrong (as usual) it's called self-medication. Yes drugs do brain damage along with a lot else but someone is born bi-polar

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You are wrong (as usual) it's called self-medication. Yes drugs do brain damage along with a lot else but someone is born bi-polar

And you're being naive (as usual) believing that psychiatry is actually a science.

The scientific method involves isolating variables and other people reproducing results. Psychiatry does none of that; there's no objective way to diagnose someone as bi-polar or ADHD or whatever else people in their industry are financially inclined to diagnose. Some dude just says, "Hmmmm.... I think.... Bi-polar. Here are some drugs for you."

Stimulant ADHD Medications: Methylphenidate and Amphetamines
They do the same thing with ADHD. 11 percent of people ages 4-17 have been diagnosed as ADHD. 11 f***ing percent of the entire population! And that's just with people who have seen a psychiatrist! And people like you just buy it because someone with a PHD by his name says so. :doh:

About half of people diagnosed as bi-polar abuse drugs. And you ret*rdedly ignore the much more common and objectively visible cause of drug abuse and assume, "Oh he was born that way." Pay no attention to the needle hanging out of his arm. :rolleyes2:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking hell, I didn't know it was illegal to possess the Herb Superb before 4:30 PM ET..... I'll have to remember that and only brek mine out at 4:31 PM ET

And for the record, herb lovers are not junkies....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're being naive (as usual) believing that psychiatry is actually a science.

About half of people diagnosed as bi-polar abuse drugs. And you ret*rdedly ignore the much more common and objectively visible cause of drug abuse and assume, "Oh he was born that way." Pay no attention to the needle hanging out of his arm. :rolleyes2:

Psychiatry is archaic - no disagreement there.
My 1st wife was bipolar. I am far from naïve. I speak from 1st hand experience. You are speaking in absolutes. I have long since forgiven her for what was a sickness. I do not label all druggies as a sickness - many just make bad choices.
I do not label all Manics as druggies - some don't use and most of the ones that do are self-medicating.
While I do agree with your characterization of psychiatry, I do not agree that you know shit!!!!!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the nurse will let him watch the World Series.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NinerSickness was meant to be born about a century ago.