• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8, The Los Angeles Rams @ The Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, Sunday, 10/29/23, 10:00AM, PDT

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you that on Tomlinson ,maybe we need to see more but i've seen enough on Kendrick...jury is out that he is a terrible coverage player. He has the right number though #1 because he's always seems to be the 1st to get called for a penalty, 1st to give up a TD, 1st to get torched, hell i can keep going.

I had hoped that Kendrick had forced their hand with his arrest, but he's still playing dammit.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone not named McShitferBrains realizes that Kendricks is dogshit and needs to be cut immediately if not sooner.

Also, the Rams will move both Notebum and Brian Allen come June 1 as cap moves.

Why not move all three right now and save some monies?? Many of the sports pundits are suggesting that Notebum and Allen are the only real assets the Rams have to engage in any trades today.

Of course, McShitferBrains is in another of his Bobby Evans blind moods, so none of this will happen when it should!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Commodes are selling their EDGEs today and possibly more but dipshit Rivera isn't talking. Sweat and Young are available. They also have a shit O-line and those in the know have stated Rivera will consider any offers.

So, Snead ShitferBrains. Get on the horn and offer the Commodes Allen or Notebum for EDGE Young.

Then send dumbass Kendricks and a seventh across the hall for Callahan.

Then call Suh and see if he will come back for a One year vet minimum.

McShitferBrains, since you are the offensive genius only you believe in, get ahold of Carson Wentz or Colt McCoy and train either one into your system to go the rest of the way with Rypien as backup.

If Travis Rogers on Lock on Rams, who has already stated that this year is done is correct, and most believe it to be so, add some of these players, sit Stafford, and do your damn due diligence for your 2024 draft for a change!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Commodes are selling their EDGEs today and possibly more but dipshit Rivera isn't talking. Sweat and Young are available. They also have a shit O-line and those in the know have stated Rivera will consider any offers.

So, Snead ShitferBrains. Get on the horn and offer the Commodes Allen or Notebum or both for EDGE Young.

McShitferBrains, since you are the offensive genius only you believe in, get ahold of Carson Wentz or Colt McCoy and train either one into your system to go the rest of the way with Rypien as backup.

If Travis Rogers on Locked on Rams, who has already stated that this year is done is right, and most believe it to be so, then add some players, sit Stafford, and do your damn due diligence for your 2024 draft for a change!

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, Snead ShitferBrains. Get on the horn and offer the Commodes Allen or Notebum or both for EDGE Young.

If Travis Rogers on Lock on Rams, who has already stated that this year is done is right, and most believe it to be so, add some players, sit Stafford, and do your damn due diligence fo your 2024 draft for a change !

Sweat got the Bears' 2nd in return. Rams aren't going to be in on Young IMO.

My guess is that McVay targets Perkins next since he couldn't get Wolford. I'd prefer Siemian or Wentz/McCoy, but familiarity with the system is a useful thing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chase Young goes to the Whiners. Rams sit idly by as the wealthy get richer. Here is a list they could improve our piss-poor LBing Corp, but nothing will be done. Bunch of blind dumbasses.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favs that would resolve our LT issues is the Broncos Garrett Bolles, but the Rams have done shit!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chase Young goes to the Whiners. Rams sit idly by as the wealthy get richer. Here is a list they could improve our piss-poor LBing Corp, but nothing will be done. Bunch of blind dumbasses.

Did you want to spend a 3rd on 14 career sacks? On an expiring contract, expecting to get paid this winter?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you want to spend a 3rd on 14 career sacks? On an expiring contract, expecting to get paid this winter?
No, but the Rams could have at least asked if the Commodes would take Allen and/or Notebum and do a pick swap fir Young, say another 6th Rounder!

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but the Rams could have at least asked if the Commodes would take Allen and/or Notebum and do a pick swap fir Young, say another 6th Rounder!

I doubt that gets it done. Maybe they did ask? Not like that would be public necessarily.

I was hoping for CB help mostly. Sigh.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the trade rumors included the Rams interest in CB Jaylen Johnson who has requested a trade from the Bears but nothing was done and he is stuck there.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely forgot about him lol.
Everybody forgot about him as he only played like two series in one of the Preseason games and then he was out the door. Didn't even make the Season-opening PS and this is the guy they brought in to backup Rypien.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody forgot about him as he only played like two series in one of the Preseason games and then he was out the door. Didn't even make the Season-opening PS and this is the guy they brought in to backup Rypien.

Doesn't give much if any upside, but at least he knows the offense somewhat.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s pretty telling about what kind of coach McVay is when a former QB would rather sit on another teams PS rather than on an NFL roster with the possibility to play.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s pretty telling about what kind of coach McVay is when a former QB would rather sit on another teams PS rather than on an NFL roster with the possibility to play.

I don't know if I believe that story. The Bucs elevated him to the active roster which made him unavailable.

If it is true, he probably knew it was only a short term role, why move for a few weeks of holding a clipboard?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what Ramswire and Locked on Rams reported. Wilford wasn't going to move back to LA just to get cut again in 8 weeks.

The other part is beginning to leak out a bit that, with all the positive rah-rah shit, McShitferBrains has a pretty cutting side to him that people like Wolford and Kier Thomas have experienced. It has been reported that McShitferBrains can turn on a given player because he demands everyone to do things his way. If a player seems to go away from that he gets turned on, or so it seems.

Most coaches do this as well but McShitferBrains seems to have system that he gets attached to some players and they can do know wrong but then others he can shit all over the guy and he never likes the guy thereafter. What determines whether he likes you or he uses you for a toilet is a mystery to everyone. Things are starting to leak out and I don't know if any of it is true or not.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what Ramswire and Locked on Rams reported. Wilford wasn't going to move back to LA just to get cut again in 8 weeks.

The other part is beginning to leak out a bit that, with all the positive rah-rah shit, McShitferBrains has a pretty cutting side to him that people like Wolford and Kier Thomas have experienced. It has been reported that McShitferBrains can turn on a given player because he demands everyone to do things his way. If a player seems to go away from that he gets turned on, or so it seems.

Most coaches do this as well but McShitferBrains seems to have system that he gets attached to some players and they can do know wrong but then others he can shit all over the guy and he never likes the guy thereafter. What determines whether he likes you or he uses you for a toilet is a mystery to everyone. Things are starting to leak out and I don't know if any of it is true or not.
As to any story that leaks, there is a mixture of truth and fabrication, especially since the leak is usually coming from someone who has been cut/traded.

But there is no denying that McVay has “his guys” and will keep/play them regardless of whether it is best for the team or not.

And, also true that once a player ends up in McVay’s doghouse for whatever reason, they get cut or traded away for peanuts.