• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8, The Los Angeles Rams @ The Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, Sunday, 10/29/23, 10:00AM, PDT

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point Mcvay needs to be put on the hot seat.... Morris needs to be put on the hot seat, Les sneed needs to be put on the hot seat. Stafford needs to retire and hang it up. Kendrick was a terrible draft pick, Tre Tomlinson was a terrible pick, cobie durant was a terrible pick. So many fucking trash draft picks and no accountability. Its time to clean house and time for mcvay to go back to being a OC as he clearly don't know what the fuck he is doing any more. I hope they hang 70.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point Mcvay needs to be put on the hot seat.... Morris needs to be put on the hot seat, Les sneed needs to be put on the hot seat. Stafford needs to retire and hang it up. Kendrick was a terrible draft pick, Tre Tomlinson was a terrible pick, cobie durant was a terrible pick. So many fucking trash draft picks and no accountability. Its time to clean house and time for mcvay to go back to being a OC as he clearly don't know what the fuck he is doing any more. I hope they hang 70.
McVay can’t be an OC. He doesn’t know how to properly game plan, or call a game, or make adjustments.

I think he should just retire as well. His heart clearly isn’t in it anymore, and will continue to be less so now that he has a family.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay can’t be an OC. He doesn’t know how to properly game plan, or call a game, or make adjustments.

I think he should just retire as well. His heart clearly isn’t in it anymore, and will continue to be less so now that he has a family.
in that case, ol limp dick needs to fire his ass and sneed too. It's time for a new regime.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I'm not blaming the refs for this loss but the league needs to fix its review system. If there is an obvious bad call or missed call or bad ball placement on any play there must be a booth review. The game is way too fast for these on the field referees and far too often the Rams are getting screwed. One bad call can shift momentum the other way and the Rams are getting multiple bad calls and missed calls per game. I for one will not watch the game anymore unless they fix this problem. It's too stressful way more than it needs to be.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It is quite obvious the league has thoroughly figured this franchise out. The ShitferBrains triplets need to go. There is no more surprises or innovations in any of the three sections and we now have the three supposed stars this team was built on going forward who are aging an accumulating injuries. Time to start over because the three of them are not adapting to the changes of the league like the coaches who have successfully changed yet applied their winning formulas like Mike Tomlin, Andy Reid, Sean Peyton, Mike McCarthy, and Bill Belicheat.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The STs coach should be shown the door. He is completely useless. Another player that needs to go is Christian Roseboom. He got beat continually all day!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a young team i can get that....but there is a difference in being young and good and being young and bad. The following are young and bad and need to be shown the door.

Hendricks
cobie Durant
Roseboom
HOecht unless he goes back to DT
Noteboom
Alaric Jackson
Brian Allen
Coleman Shelton
Anchrum
Troy Reeder
Trammel
E. Brown IV
Hummel

Old and bad:
Stafford

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is done. He is hurt again. Rypien is in. Here is your chance dude!!

Hit his thumb twice in quick succession. Of course, when you have a QB nursing an injury, the 2 pt conversion play to call is a double-reverse throw to the QB. You can't make this shit up.

It's not like the Rams were going to win at that point, but they were at least on the path to making the score respectable.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a young team i can get that....but there is a difference in being young and good and being young and bad. The following are young and bad and need to be shown the door.

Hendricks
cobie Durant
Roseboom
HOecht unless he goes back to DT
Noteboom
Alaric Jackson
Brian Allen
Coleman Shelton
Anchrum
Troy Reeder
Trammel
E. Brown IV
Hummel

Old and bad:
Stafford

Stafford is far from bad. He was a top 10 QB in efficiency going into yesterday's game, making 1 bad read INT. He makes so many precise throws, I can't see what you're seeing at all.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Stafford is limited with his throwing hand but the guy is 7 TDs with 7 picks this season. My gut feeling is that the Rams should consider other options at QB for 2024... Stafford is washed.

The INT number is real (but still fewer than Mahomes, Allen, Hurts, etc) and like most QBs includes some tipped passes that are tough to pin on the QB. His only multiple interception games came against the Niners (almost expected) and the poor team showing altogether vs the Bengals.

The TD number is diminished by a lot of rushing TDs (6 for Kyren for example, tied for 4th in the league despite only 97 carries in 6 games). Rams are middle of the pack in scoring overall (tied for 14th). 8th in passing yards per game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Durant was a 4th rounder. Kendrick was a 6th round pick (#212 overall). Tomlinson was a 6th round pick (#182 overall) and has hardly been used (13 snaps), a bit early to crap on him. I'd rather see Tre out there than Kendrick at this point (or elevate someone from the PS). These guys should ideally be depth players at this point, not starters. There is a reason they were available late in the draft (Tre's size, Kendrick's speed and tackling), they were flawed prospects. That is what this season is unfortunately, a bunch of kids playing for their roster spots moving forward as the team resets their cap where they can.

I understand the frustration, but burning it all down is too aggressive.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Staff isn't healthy shut him down and let him recuperate for next season. And go with Rypien till Bennett is ready.

Depends on the extent of his thumb injury. It was taped up in the second half after first hitting the defender's hand on a pass, then a defender's helmet on a different play shortly after. Played through it for the opening drive of the 2nd half, then came out after that stupid 2pt conversion play. If it's just sore, play it by ear. Obviously if it's broken or something more serious than a bruise, he grabs some pine.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t be surprised if he left to go into broadcasting for a while so he can have more time with his wife and baby.
We do need someone that values the draft picks or can get into Sneads head that they are valuable.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t be surprised if he left to go into broadcasting for a while so he can have more time with his wife and baby.
We do need someone that values the draft picks or can get into Sneads head that they are valuable.
I think Snead tends to go with whatever his HC wants vs taking a stand.

I still prefer that fact he is willing to wheel and deal vs the BS stand Pat and draft your original position we saw so many decades prior.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is far from bad. He was a top 10 QB in efficiency going into yesterday's game, making 1 bad read INT. He makes so many precise throws, I can't see what you're seeing at all.
You talked about efficiency and how he has less picks than Mahomes ( 1 less ) . But lets look at the numbers shall we?

-Stafford 5/8 games with a rating under 90 including 4 in the 70s...
-8TDs - 7 picks in 8 games in which 2 or 3 went for pick 6's. ( absolute game changing picks)
-Cowboys game pick 6 was a terrible read to force that pass to Coop when the fucking DB is sitting on the route literally up his ass!!
-4/8 games with a completion percentage under 50..
- bottom 10 in ratings ...hell Bryce young is a tad better at 82.3
Come on bro....that shit is bad. Before you even mention Mahomes, he has 15 TDs on the yr to 8 picks: almost a 2 to 1 ratio.
Tell me what is the benefit in being top 10 in passing if you cannot get into the endzone after half time?

It is not all on him because play calling has been atrocious early on but has gotten about 5% better.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant was a 4th rounder. Kendrick was a 6th round pick (#212 overall). Tomlinson was a 6th round pick (#182 overall) and has hardly been used (13 snaps), a bit early to crap on him. I'd rather see Tre out there than Kendrick at this point (or elevate someone from the PS). These guys should ideally be depth players at this point, not starters. There is a reason they were available late in the draft (Tre's size, Kendrick's speed and tackling), they were flawed prospects. That is what this season is unfortunately, a bunch of kids playing for their roster spots moving forward as the team resets their cap where they can.

I will give you that on Tomlinson ,maybe we need to see more but i've seen enough on Kendrick...jury is out that he is a terrible coverage player. He has the right number though #1 because he's always seems to be the 1st to get called for a penalty, 1st to give up a TD, 1st to get torched, hell i can keep going.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps i feel this way due to a combination of things that we've talked about consistently that we've started to see over the last few seasons. In addition to that coach got a new kid that needs to give attention too. I think overall the team mentality needs to change.