• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams game

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might need help giving Vitamike his new avatar. Any suggestions?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talked with DeShawn Shead today at Bellevue square ... Were you guy's aware that players with injuries don't travel sometimes on planes because the injury can swell up more on flights potentially slowing down healing time?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talked with DeShawn Shead today at Bellevue square ... Were you guy's aware that players with injuries don't travel sometimes on planes because the injury can swell up more on flights potentially slowing down healing time?

I had heard that before. Something you don't normally think of though.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tore my knee up pretty bad about 5 years ago and had to have surgery. I flew on a 12+ hour non-stop flight from LA to Moscow. Before i went i asked the doctor if i should fly and he told me there was no reason i couldn't. Guess it's a elite athlete type thing.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tore my knee up pretty bad about 5 years ago and had to have surgery. I flew on a 12+ hour non-stop flight from LA to Moscow. Before i went i asked the doctor if i should fly and he told me there was no reason i couldn't. Guess it's a elite athlete type thing.

NO additional swelling ? Team doctors wouldn't let Shead fly because of his ACL, I had never heard of that, but it came straight from the man ...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmm... two Captains in the family (Alaska and American), never heard them say anything about this. They said a severe head cold/flu once caused a flight attendants eye to pop out a bit due to the pressure (she was fine after landing) but that's it.

I'll have to ask my Dad about this. He flew the Seahawks a long time ago on a couple occasions. He said Cortez Kennedy was huge, lol.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... two Captains in the family (Alaska and American), never heard them say anything about this. They said a severe head cold/flu once caused a flight attendants eye to pop out a bit due to the pressure (she was fine after landing) but that's it.

I'll have to ask my Dad about this. He flew the Seahawks a long time ago on a couple occasions. He said Cortez Kennedy was huge, lol.

Yeah do ask, I had never heard about that, teams doctors must have some issue with it...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah do ask, I had never heard about that, teams doctors must have some issue with it...

OH I WILL!

Sorry @boogiewithstu2007 , I didn't mean to sound so threatening. :gaah:You know I love you.

Dad is in town this upcoming week visiting. Remind me via a quote or PM or something if I forget to post back here.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Jeff Fisher, for NOT sharing any tricks, and PLAYING straight up Football.

Seahawks WON today BECAUSE the genius RAMS Coach was outperformed by Pete.
oh.......And the Hawks AWESOME defense.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH I WILL!

Sorry @boogiewithstu2007 , I didn't mean to sound so threatening. :gaah:You know I love you.

Dad is in town this upcoming week visiting. Remind me via a quote or PM or something if I forget to post back here.

OH no man, I didn't take it like that, I"m not expert on that at all, It only came up because I asked Shead why he's not on a flight to LA, and that's what he told me... Could be his personal belief, personal doctor or team doctor, I didn't get into any specifics after that... I was just curious, never heard of that...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Jeff Fisher, for NOT sharing any tricks, and PLAYING straight up Football.

Seahawks WON today BECAUSE the genius RAMS Coach was outperformed by Pete.
oh.......And the Hawks AWESOME defense.

Um... wut?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so frustrated with how conservative this team gets in games like this.

Russ just can't seem to play well against the Rams. Don't know what the reason is.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so frustrated with how conservative this team gets in games like this.

Russ just can't seem to play well against the Rams. Don't know what the reason is.
It was a crazy game, like it almost always is. Russell didn't have a great day, but he also didn't do what Roethlisberger did and blow the game for his team with a bundle of turnovers. I'm just happy to come out with a W. Forcing 5 turnovers should have meant a much more comfortable position to close it out at the end, but.....WIN.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a crazy game, like it almost always is. Russell didn't have a great day, but he also didn't do what Roethlisberger did and blow the game for his team with a bundle of turnovers. I'm just happy to come out with a W. Forcing 5 turnovers should have meant a much more comfortable position to close it out at the end, but.....WIN.

I just wish they wouldn't play so close to the vest just because they have a small lead. Be more aggressive sometimes.