• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Purdue @ Wisconsin

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice call by the announcers, the first perfect pass of the day and it's dropped.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because Phillips can throw the ball 50 yards like he would have needed to make that throw. :doh:

If you want to bitch, you could at least call for Houston, the QB whose arm is actually big enough to make that throw. They would never have Abby run that deep route with Curt in because he can't throw it that far.

Did you not see how wide open Abby was? If Curt underthrows by 15 yards he still makes the completion. Stave sure can throw far but he's off almost every single time. It's like having Jarmarcus Russell as the QB (can throw the ball a mile but can't do anything else). You proved my point that we just need a game manager and not somebody that can chuck inaccurate balls down the field to wide open WR's.:agree:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you saw last season,you know that this offense stalled a ton under Curt Phillips. Say what you want about Stave, this offense has always put up yards when he is the QB. It's because teams have to fear the long ball, which makes it impossible to sell out for the short pass.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They asked Stave to look like crap so OSU is over confident...next week he'll be on fire and GreatDayne will have a new sn...all good in my book

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, looks like yall had fun here today.

Game balls: MG/JW, Abby, Warren Herring, Shelton/Hillary